Days of Our Lives - Mon., May 7, 2018

I enjoyed this episode a lot, more progress once again, and well portrayed! As Just Samantha was saying, yes the cheesy Abby and Chad scenes were nice, showing super couple quality. Mostly the scenes with Steve and Stefan were the best for the most part. Was interesting to see Kate and Marlena reflect about their ordeal and Vivian.

I want to like Eve. I really, really do. But to be totally honest here, I'm partially blinded by her awful trainwreck of a relationship with Brady. They are not good together. There is no chemistry. They are boring. And their fights are ridiculous. They're probably going to fix it when Theresa gets back. But until then, I'm going to keep fighting against urges to get far too judgmental about her character (because I don't have much else to go on other than they're trying to stick her with Brady, and it's clearly not working).

Case in point: when Brady was in distress and Kayla tells Eve to get out, and Eve keeps yammering for a little bit, I rolled my eyes and said, out loud, "Ugh, so NOW you care about him? Get OUT and let Kayla work!"

If that had been any other couple, I probably wouldn't have been as annoyed. Then again, maybe marathoning Grey's Anatomy has made me ultra-sensitive to the fact that doctors don't need family members freaking out while they try to handle an emergency.

Last edited:
I want to like Eve. I really, really do. But to be totally honest here, I'm partially blinded by her awful trainwreck of a relationship with Brady. They are not good together. There is no chemistry. They are boring. And their fights are ridiculous. They're probably going to fix it when Theresa gets back.
Lol. I love Brady and Eve!

Back