Days of Our Lives, Mon. May 9, 2011

M

missvicki

Rafe2 and Sister Barbara at the Convent of the Holy Cross
Replay of Sister Barbara telling him that he had just been there with a key. He blames it on confusion from the accident. She notices his clothes are different and he has no scratches. He comes up with a story about how he is Rafe's twin brother and needs to find Rafe before he hurts himself or anyone else. She is weary and wants to call the police. He stops her and asks can she please just help them both? He needs to do this on his own. For his brother.

Sami and Real Rafe at the Safe House
Sami is crying, having flashbacks. Enter real Rafe. He doesn't know who he is or who she is. She thinks he is kidding and is very angry at first. She lists the bad things he has done to her and he says he is sorry but it wasn't him. Tells him the story of being locked up, breaking out and falling into the ravine only to be saved by a nun who nursed him back to health and sent him this way as the key was the only thing he had to his life and he knew it was important. Sami is shocked he has the safe house key. He told her he had lost it. He rubs her shoulders and tells her he would never intentionally hurt her. She backs up and says he cheated on her. Brought another woman home and into their bed. He says the person she is talking about is not him. Then why does he look so damn sorry? He tells her it is because she is so unhappy. She thinks he did all these things to her. She says that she wants to believe and trust him but she can't. He killed that and doesn't think he will ever get it back. She grabs her purse and opens the door to Rafe2. She looks from Rafe to Rafe in complete shock.

Carly and Melanie at the Nurses Station
Carly at the hospital trying to push pills out of the sample pack when Melanie approaches and frightens her. Melanie thinks something more is going on with her. Is it because Daniel is seeing Jennifer? Part of her thought that when Bo and Carly and Chloe and Daniel all broke up that she thought maybe they would get together. Carly tells her they don't have that kind of relationship and Jennifer and Daniel will be really good for each other. Maxine tells Melanie she needs her for a minute. Carly assures her she will be fine. Melanie hesitantly leaves. Carly holds the pills in her hands and walks away.

Jennifer and Daniel at Daniel's Apartment
Jennifer is not choking but cannot breathe. Daniel tells her to relax it is probably an allergic reaction. She is laying on the ouch and he injects her with something. She slowly starts to be able to breathe again. He says she had a severe allergic reaction. This has never happened before. He wants to take her to ER. She protests. He tells her she has a rush. She wants to enjoy dinner and stands up but passes out and he carries her out the door.

Quinn and Chloe at Cheatin' Heart and Hotel Room
Quinn introduces himself to Chloe. She thanks him for the drink. If she didn't know better she would think he is getting her drunk. She tells him she is bad, bad to the bone. Ask anyone. He would if he knew her name. She tells him she is not that drunk. Exactly how bad is she? Why doesn't he pay the bar bill and they will find out she says? They enter his hotel room. He has a flight later tonight. He is a traveling salesman. She is happy he doesn't know her. He would like to. He leans in and kisses her. She stops him and he tells her she is incredibly beautiful and she says that is not enough...Is she sure? They kiss again and things get heavy. Chloe comes out of the bathroom and Quinn is gone. She is mad but sees an envelope labeled mystery woman on the bed with a note. He had to catch a flight, hotel paid, she was amazing. Best ever. She opens it up to find another envelope stuffed with 100's.

EJ and Nicole at the DiMansion
EJ is looking at photos of Nicole and Taylor. Enter Nicole telling him that Taylor is gone. It is his fault because they didn't get along. She has to go find her charming sister and find out what happened she says. She leaves and he sends a text.

Taylor and Lexie at the Brady Pub
Taylor is on the phone asking what bus leaves the soonest. Enter Lexie. Taylor tells her she talked to Nicole and wants to know what happened. She can't talk now. She has a bus to catch. Lexie talked to Nicole and she said everything is great between them? She wants to know what is going on and why is everything suddenly OK between them? Taylor doesn't know.

Maxine, Abigail, Melanie, Jennifer and Daniel at the Hospital
Maxine introduces Abigail to her. Melanie is excited she is going to intern there. Abigail thanks her for helping with her mom when she was there. Enter Jennifer and Daniel who is screaming for Lexie. Jennifer is mortified. He says his cooking almost killed her! Maxine laughs and she wants a mirror to see the rash on her face. Enter Carly. He tells her she looks beautiful anyway. He is going to ask her out to dinner instead. Chez Rogue next week work? She agrees. Carly just watches them both. Maxine heads to the lab and Melanie comes in. She says Abigail was here and Jennifer asks her to tell her she is fine. Of course. Melanie heads out to find her. Daniel did have other plans other then her going into aniphilactic (spelling?) shock. This was a minor glitch she says and tells him she had a good time. He did too. They agree to make plans for next week. She asks how her face is and he tells her it is perfect. He knows she won't let him cook for her again but would she mind if he kissed her goodnight? She is a really forgiving person she says...They share a small kiss before heading into another.

Abigail and Melanie at the Nurses Station
Maxine comes into the nurses station and tells her it was an allergic reaction before rushing off. Abigail thinks it was her guilt and not really an allergic reaction. Jack ruins everything. Melanie comes rushing out to tell her what happened. Abigail says she has to tell her mom not to keep letting him do this to her. She rushes past Melanie when Melanie tells her Jennifer is fine and that it was an allergic reaction. Abigail says it was Jack and her stupid guilt. She knows because Jack always has some way of doing this to her even when he is not here but it must have been triggered by Melanie's father trying to put the moves on her. It would have made her more nervous and anxious. Abigail knew Jennifer wasn't ready but she was hoping that Daniel would be a decent enough guy to take things slowly. Melanie picks up for Daniel and says he is a stand up, classy guy who would never force himself on a woman. Really? Is Melanie sure about that? How well does she even know him seeing as he has been in her life for all of 10 minutes. Melanie tells her to shut her mouth. Now.

Next on Days:
Taylor tells Nicole that EJ is going to hurt her and Nicole says no he is not. Not anymore.
EJ tells Stefano he decided to stay with Nicole.
Rafe2 is holding a gun on real Rafe and says he finally got him now.

Thanks, missvicki..........I am so looking forward to seeing this today!!!!

Thanks for the write-up MV!!

Wow, I can't wait to see the Sami/Rafe scenes! Yay! Finally this storyline is moving! I love sweeps months!

So this is when Chloe has her one-nighter with Quinn. I just really don't like this storyline at all and it hasn't even started yet. Blah. I hate what the writers are doing to Chloe.

So are Melanie and Abigail going to be a redux of Mel and Stephanie? Please. It was tiresome then and we don't need a repeat of it.

Thanks for write up!

I am looking forward to Sami/Rafe(s) and Nicole/EJ storylines progressing.

So Far

Ok, so I just started watching todays show, but so far I can see why Quinn would think Chloe is, shall we say "For Sale"

Oh, my goodness, the Rafe/Sami scenes are outstanding. Abigail's conclusion jumping was just too wierd for words, as was Jen & Daniel's slobber fest at the end.

Now I cannot wait til tomorrow! And I am not gonna be home so will have to see it very late.
Sami is just so dumbfounded as she looks at real Rafe, fake Rafe, real Rafe and back at Fake Rafe. Super!

Thanks so much for the summary, missvicki. Can't wait to watch but I may have to take a nap first.

Poirot, thanks for the warning about the slobberfest. Just what I was afraid of, with Daniel involved.

Things could change, but so far I am not liking this Abby at all.

Went home to change. Had to watch Sami / Rafe / Rafe2 while the iron and curling iron were heating up. :D OMG, even the weird music fit perfectly when Sami looked back and forth between Rafe and Rafe2.

Will try to watch the rest of the show tonight if not too tired. Someone volunteered me to help clean up after the presentations. Oh well, I help clean up for everything else.

Back