Days of Our Lives - Mon., Nov. 12, 2018

Thanks for the summary!

If I was a Chad/Abigail fan I'm sure I would have loved today. But I'm not. I thought Chad was acting very very nervous from the first contraction. Just seemed out of character for him.
mac- I am a fan of Chad and Abby (especially Marci Miller) and I have seen MANY men act just like Chad did when the reality of delivering a baby hits! I laughed a lot, cried some and thoroughly enjoyed the whole day with Chad and Abby! I even watched the birthing scenes again. These two actors had great chemistry and the idea of them loving each other is very apparent. I wish they would stay so close and find out SOON that Chad is the Dad!

This raccoon would have done a far better job helping Abigail deliver her baby than frantic Chad. Instead of being a calming influence, he was more frazzled than the woman giving birth. If his stint as do-nothing Titan CEO doesn't work out, he'd better forget starting a career as Salem's only male midwife.
In my experience as an Labor/Delivery nurse I know that midwifes are very calming and reassuring - so Chad wouldn't qualify! BUT...as an expectant Dad he was spot-on! I saw his excitement and nervousness as kind of heart-warming...he really cared for and stepped up to help Abby! He will love it when he finds out the truth and gets to be a new dad again! However - all this positive feeling I had for today's episode is GREATLY over-shadowed by the fact I think this story line is AWFUL!!

I want Gabi/Stefan/Kate to GO AWAY! Gabi is so far out "there" it is just WRONG!!!:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
the thing is, Chad did not, does not, feel he is the expectant dad. He has been told the baby's father is Stefan.

Ah, the magical powers of Salem water.............I do agree about winterizing not being done, but then since he managed to get the lock changed so only one key, and able to lock her INSIDE...maybe he arranged to have the water turned back on...............(however, I thought it was an outside pump???

Back