Days of Our Lives - Mon. Nov 16, 2009

Another great days

New member but have been reading the days ahead for LONG time. I LOVE THE UPDATES!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!! My question is how did Arianna leave with Sydney to take her to Sami and yet Rafe brought her to Sami?! :confused:

This is the REAL SAMI :smile:...... lol now let Kate get in her face now haha...

Here we gooooooooooo !

Although it seems like the end is here, it may actually be just the beginning !!! NOW what will happen with EJ and the rest of the situation... This is just the tip of the iceberg ! I am excited, but I sure hope that things don't get too messy with the whole EJ/Rafe thing... I also hope they don't make it like Sami feels obligated to Rafe for revealing everything... perhaps this might heal the relationship between Sami and EJ since they were both deceived... Who knows.

And HEY !!!

In reality, isn't Johnny really Lucas' ? I don't recall the whole part of that since I backed off watching, but I swear somewhere in there that Allie and Johnny were really Lucas' but the paternity was switched for Johnny.

Is that true or am I just making that up in my head ? LOL

Thanks !

:L)

Great write up Poirot !
:)

Thank you so much for the Monday previews, can't wait......its gonna be good..

Thanks for the write up Poirot. I will be watching after supper. So looking forward to Sami and Nicole. Will be great to see Sami seeing Sydney knowing she is her daughter. (I am hopeing she is her daughter and that this is not a mistake. )

Fantastic summary. I bet your write-up is even better than the show. You deserve an award, my friend. Take a bow Poirot. :clap:

Great Write Up

I can't wait for Monday as well! Sami, give Nicole the ***** both barrels!

LOL....Sami asking "I have so many children, I wouldn't miss one?" hahaha!

Poor Sydney...passed around to all these people! Isn't she do for a bottle soon?

With thoughts of Nicole naming Sydney- EJ is her father, so he did name her too-- She is a DiMera and should stay the way her father named her-even if Sami was not involved in naming her. Sami is not the almighty god here -and should not be able to change Sydney's name just becase Nicole named her and Sami is screwed

If you all would like a preview of the showdown between Sami & Nicole, go to the Crystall Ball forum, I think it is post #40.....a link to a you tube video preview...most of it is from Monday's show.

Poirot....

I Have A Really Odd Question....Poirot, Do You Get To See The Show B4 It Air's OR Do You Just Find Write-Up's Other Places And Post Them On Here? If You Know Of Someplace To See Advanced Shows, Will You Post It On Here?

I Have A Really Odd Question.....Barb, Do You Get To See The Show B4 It Air's OR Do You Just Find Write-Up's Other Places And Post Them On Here? If You Know Of Someplace To See Advanced Shows, Will You Post It On Here?
In Canada, they are a day ahead of the U.S. broadcast. Same goes for Y&R.

Back