Days of Our Lives - Mon. Nov. 23, 2015

Kudos to you Poirot, getting the summaries done

Another tissue episode.

Sami escaped. whoopee :sarcasm:

And what did Stefano see on his computer? All his money gone?

Too bad Abby couldn't send the text. Ben is angrier now and the phone is broken.
Interesting to hear Ben tell Wendy don't you need to boil something.

Line of the day goes to Wendy "I'm a midwife not a pediatrician"

soapnut, I wondered too if they might have the tree grow up fast.

Poor Caroline, she knew Bo was going to die.

I was doing okay today until Steve took his jacket off. I lost it, and cried the rest of the episode. They've done a fantastic job.
Oh, me too. I hadn't teared up till he kissed Bo on the forehead. That really got me. I think I have accepted that Hope would be torn up (and it's been heartbreaking) but Steve and Kayla are the ones that get to me.

Last edited:
Grrrrrrrr! As Roman would say, "What 'da hell, Hope!!! No calls to 911, no CPR efforts, no screaming for help? When did Hope get her medical degree? Why did she immediately presume Bo's passing? And, I didn't notice much, if any, checking by Kayla. It was almost as though Hope decided, based on his probably-terminal condition, that it was more merciful to just let him go. That would work for me if Hope hadn't just learned about Bo's situation.

All that said, the scene was very romantic and moving. I am just disappointed that common sense was sacrificed in the process. This post is in my humble opinion, only!

PS: The brief, dark Steve/Victor scene was very sad, and promises to get much worse. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back