Days of Our Lives - Mon. Oct. 14, 2013

Another act of writers' cruelty inflicted on Days viewers. Who wants to see EJ portrayed as some kind of brave hero, shielding Sami and confronting gun-toting Marge? A far more satisfying scene would have had Elvis Junior looking terrified and trying to hide behind Caroline.

Another act of writers' cruelty inflicted on Days viewers. Who wants to see EJ portrayed as some kind of brave hero, shielding Sami and confronting gun-toting Marge?

Brave hero is the last thing that came to mind for me when I saw him wielding that gun as if he was about to hit Marge with it. I thought what I've always thought, weak man who can only hold his own against women.

So, when chad flatlined was it because of the procedures that cameron had to do because of his "special" cancer medicine?
No, because EJ admitted Chad didn't have the brain tumor and wasn't on the medication Cameron thought he was on. Cameron never got the chance to go in and tell Daniel that Chad was on "xyz" medication; EJ told him the truth before he went into the operating room.

Whatever happened with Chad, happened for other reasons.

Wow they still have a heap of those sledgehammers left from the yard sale.

Why not just put up billboards.

Oh sweet jesus.
First we have Sami spouting about thinking through your actions before acting out of pain and anger...
followed by EJ spouting about letting go of the need for revenge.

Obviously their love has redeemed them.

"Its Ok Abby all we have to do is remember that Daniel is the one doing the surgery" says Jen.

They don't really believe in suspense anymore on Days. Too many end of show flatlines... I'm immune to them now.

What is this the fourth in four years, we had Maggie, EJ, and I'm sure there was someone else who flatlined and then made a full recovery. Rafe? Chad bullet one?

It constantly surprises me that Sami continues to walk up to people speak to them in an ugly turn and then get upset with them when they don't respond well.

You would think she would have learnt by now... still I guess there are never any consequences for Sami so why would she learn.

How do Hope and Roman know that Joe was responsible for everything that happened to him?
A couple of weeks ago Hope and Roman thought Joe was a model policeman.
Now with a bit of evidence tampering by the Dimeras they are ready to believe that Joe went freely and willingly into a relationship with Stefano.
How many times in their own history have they seen Stefano manipulate and force people into doing things they don't want to and not get caught for it.
I think its a bit rich to twist is that they know that Joe was the one responsible.

Not a good example Marge.
I'm pretty sure Mayor Marino was corrupt as well.

Poor Joe Mascolo (Stefano)... I can just see him thinking is this what it has all come to. Please someone send me Deidre Hall (Marlena)

edited to add character names....please remember that not everyone knows the real names of the actors who play the various characters...JS

Back