Days of Our Lives - Mon. Oct. 14, 2013

Oh I am not here for Sami Brady taking down Stefano... if this is the path they are going to go down I'm going to need to jump ship.

I believe Marino was, and Stefano ordered a hit on him tho, because he wasn't toeing the line. He just did not expect his hit man to do it on his own doorstep.

What the police found in that nurse's apt. though, was enough evidence to "prove" Bernardi was dirty. Kate & Sami figured out why he was there, by re-enacting what happened, and both then knew immediately the "WHY".
I just get very surprised why Roman or Aunt Hope, or Justin, have not asked Sami exactly why she was chasing Bernardi, climbing on his back, etc. in that video that Chad took. Just amazing that no one has asked.

And the thing is, if Joe was such good friends with Rafe, then why was he is Rafe's room, with a razor, seemingly about to kill him? Let Marge explain that.

They sure do make good use of those sets. Definitely getting their money's worth. The courtroom/Salem PD is now also the hospital chapel. Anything else that room is used for?

I was thinking that the hospital chapel looked different from previous times. Hadn't gone back to check but just felt something was off.

My only issue is the "proof" they used to "prove" Joe was dirty was all easily manufactured by people capable of making a fake rafe/fake tony.
Even Sami and EJ could have manufactured that kind of "proof".
With everyone knowing how the Dimera's operate I think its a bit hard of Hope and Roman to tell Marge that it's all Joe's fault.

It would have been better if they had just stated "we don't know why Joe got involved with Stefano, we don't know why what happened happened. But unfortunately Joe was trying to de-(not sure what the word is) Rafe and that is the one thing we do know. Sami shot Joe because she was trying to stop him from injuring a defenceless man".

Where do I begin today? :) Geez!

I said on Friday that the final scene was poorly directed and today was even worse. And it must have been at least 3-4 scenes or at least 10-15 minutes in before Cameron yelled "Someone call 911". So not one person at that party had the common sense to do that? He was unconscious immediately.

I had the same thoughts as everyone else about nobody restraining Marge. And then Will and Sonny have to do it??? There is no Dimera henchman in the room?

And then Hope and Roman talked to her for most of the episode yet they mentioned a lawyer in the last 5 minutes. JJ was told to shut up almost immediately when he was brought in.

Contrary to EJ's inflated opinion of himself, I don't think Chad purposely jumped in front of him. Sorry Junior but I think Chad was just in shock and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Where on Earth did Marlena go??? I could understand Caroline leaving early but not Marlena, especially if the just toasted the couple and Nicole is clearly walking round alone. Makes no sense whatsoever. Did they make her disappear so the audience didn't have to hear her reprimand Sami for marrying a Dimera?
I'm actually surprised Rafe wasn't on today either. I thought he would at least be in the hospital waiting area since they had to use his room to operate. :sarcasm:

Poirot--I didn't hear Abby tell Jen either. I think I'm going to watch that scene again.

Amen to getting Sami and Abby out of those dresses.

Contrary to EJ's inflated opinion of himself, I don't think Chad purposely jumped in front of him. Sorry Junior but I think Chad was just in shock and in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I agree. I did NOT see Chad deliberately jump in front of EJ. I thought Chad "froze" right where he was standing. He didn't move.

Just an observation, but Marge was bent on revenge and not in a completely sane frame of mind. If someone had grabbed her from behind, the gun could have gone off and killed or wounded someone else. Pretty sure I've seen this scenario on other shows and that is why they hesitate.

Honestly....I never heard EJ tell Cam that. I know Cameron came into the surgery very late, just before Chad flatlined.
On the video clip, which I admittedly stopped and went frame by frame, there is a man standing next to Marge's gun, glass raised, who could have easily come right under the gun and knocked it upward.
But then, that whole scene was terribly directed and edited. Marge could have shot both Sami & EJ 10 times, while EJ was kneeling beside Chad, getting up to try and get in front of stupid Sami. Yep, that is exactly what you do when someone has just shot an innocent bystander....start mouthin off and heading towards the person with the gun pointed straight at you. And EJ....what a laugh. Shoot me, go ahead shoot me. And that woman, who came to do just that, won't do it. LOL Big brave EJ.
Now, if he was lunging at her to wrest the gun away.....yep, that might have gone over. Bad editing, really bad editing. It should have all been tight, quick. Both Will & Sonny, while ducked behind the bar should have been calling 911. The folks at that engagement party proved to be a bunch of wimps. I don't blame the ducking down when the shots got fired. But man, there were people behind Marge, and no one came near her. LOL

The surgery scenes were laughable....only Dr. Daniel Jonas and one nurse?

I didn't like any of Nicole's or Eric's scenes today.

Other than that, I thought the show was very entertaining.

Back