Days of Our Lives - Mon. Oct. 21, 2013

Oh my, I just laughed and laughed when that adorable baby was in the middle of Will and Sonny's conversation. She would turn her head toward whichever one was talking--back and forth, back and forth. A couple of times she whimpered, as though she would cry but she never did. I thought the actors looked like they were about to laugh at how she kept turning her head and staring at them. Honestly, I don't know how they were able to concentrate to remember and deliver their lines. I couldn't even focus on what they were saying. It was so funny watching the baby and the expressions on the faces of the guys.

Therapist Jordan just doesn't know how to fit in at the hospital and in Salem society. Being "a normal, private person" just isn't going to cut it. And in a hospital staffed by no-show Jen, the wandering Love Doctor, snarky Anne, and lying, thieving Theresa, "work[ing] her butt off" is going to maker her appear quite peculiar. As for prissy Jen, her long-running confrontation with Theresa demonstrates that she has not learned one of life's basic lessons: never argue with an idiot. In addition, her pathetically empty warnings to the hospital pothead to stay away from JJ just serve to paint a bigger target on the surly teen's back for Theresa to aim at. Perhaps, Jen needs a few lessons in the art of intimidation from the mighty Phoenix himself.

Theresa was incredibly annoying yesterday but Jennifer did not handle the situation well at all.
She should have walked away after the death threat.
I get that she is an emotional wreck but she let that little witch get to her big time.
I laughed at the crowd watching them - the proverbial train wreck that you have to slow down and look at :rotfl:

Loved the Baby Arianna, Sonny and Will and Gabi scenes - so cute! It was kind of funny too beings as how Will is only going to be gone for one week.
I am also really enjoying Jordan and Rafe - more of them please!!

Instead of slapping Theresa and risking her job becoming at her level what Jennifer needs to do is throw her son against a wall and slap him.....doesn't matter if he is an adult my Ma has slapped me some when I been disrespectful and partyed too much. Theresa of course I feel there is something genuinely wrong with her. She reminds me of how Billie first entered town, the bad girl black sheep relative on drugs basically self loathing herself much like Theresa actually does.....and the way Billie and Kate used to go back and forth to each other is the same as how Theresa and Jennifer fight. Possibly she was molested by an Uncle much how like Kimberly was molested by her Uncle Eric.

Kate you'd think she'd know better after Daniel and Chloe that it creeps a man out like when you are ALWAYS there....back off girl geez smothering him is just pushing him away, these guys with mommy issues are just flings not rings sweety.

As for Jordan I like her character and can't wait too see it develop, definitely I see Rafe pushing her buttons since she makes it so easy.

Back