Days of Our Lives - Mon., Oct. 31, 2016

Didn't we see a scene where Andre broke into Aiden's hotel room a few weeks ago and then left? At the time I think we all thought it meant nothing because there was no follow up. Am I imagining this?
No, you're not imagining it. That scene did happen just as you're remembering. And since there was no follow up, I guess we all just forgot about it.

Hope and her darned big mouth, blab blab blab, all over Salem and to anyone who can still still for a minute or two.

I thought Andre looked like he admired Hope when she was once again, saying she killed Stefano.

I am sure Andre is just glad someone did it and that way he didn't have to! He always wanted to be "the head of the family".

Thank you, Thaao Penghlis (Andre), good job in today's show.

edited to add actor's last name and character name - JS

Thanks, Heather.

I loved Rafe's hair. I wonder who curled the back of it?

Wow, Arianna said awesome. She was probably happy Thomas was in the buggy
and not her.

I loved the scene with the young man wanting to give Steve and John his candy.

Interesting to hear John say cop shop.

Another wow, Jennifer was wearing a sweater in her house.

I wonder what kind of deal Hope made with Andre? Is she going to confess so
Roman and Rafe won't be implicated?

Didn't we see a scene where Andre broke into Aiden's hotel room a few weeks ago and then left? At the time I think we all thought it meant nothing because there was no follow up. Am I imagining this?
I don't think you're imagining it. I remember him breaking in but it might have been prior to Aiden's getting the recording. I do remember a sly exchange between Aiden and André where André was trying to get the goods on Aiden's plan with Hope, but I can't place it directly.

So for that I say, Bravo! to the writers. These little scenes adding up to a big thing is excellent.

Hope was very foolish to confess on the basis of the tape. It was inadmissible because Aiden had no authority to tape a conversation at police headquarters

There you go putting real world rule into the world of Salem. I do it too. We really need to quit it.

Why was there a young guy on the piers dressed in a cape, mask, and white gloves? Do Salem's longshoremen give candy to trick-or-treaters?

The piers are like the park and the town square - they're a shortcut to everything else in town!

I'm a bit confused because I thought Orpheus said he was going trick-or-treating. So why he come back empty handed? I thought it would have been funny if he came back with a plastic pumpkin full of goodies. And then proceeded to taunt Marlena and Kayla while stuffing his mouth full of mini-Snickers and Jujubes. Yeah that was probably just me. LOL

That would have been fabulous!

I kept waiting for the sick beat to drop when they were in the Square. I think I need to ask my 9 year son to remix it for me - "I Killed Stefano" by DJ Oli-J featuring Hope Brady.

Otherwise I enjoyed today again, lots happened. Orpheus with his tendency towards the over-dramatic satisfies the void Stefano left - the coffins were great. Not so much when Lazlo had to adjust the lid and it was clear that Marlena could just give it a good push and get out, but I'll pretend I didn't see that. Happy to see Trask back, I like when they have recurring bit parts. The kid dressed up as a magician with Steve and John was a great scene too.

There were a couple of moments today when I could detect the Australian accent in Thaao Penghlis (Andre), particular when he said to Hope "...protecting the boys in blue."

edited to add character's name - please remember not everyone knows the actors' real names - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back