Days of Our Lives - Mon. Sept. 13, 2010

KL~I think Vic knows way more that he is letting on espically since he "made" arrangements for Viv to leave town- yes very convienent at the timing of the fued thing coming up. But Vic will not let Maggie get hurt..

I have a feeling that Victor has been a step ahead of Vivian all along.

That's what I've been saying all along....Victor doesn't miss much and his allowing Viv to go on and on about the dang sarcophagus was not like him...I don't think he would agree to moving Isabelle...he had to know it would never come to that and was just placating her....

Looking forward to Sami telling Will about shooting EJ....maybe I will not hate it so much after seeing her explain it to her son....we'll see.....

So will has not only his mother's future in his hands but now his grandmother's....he's awfully young for that much responsibility and power....

And looking forward to Vivian's dream about Chloe and Carly....and how stupid can Carly be...?? She thinks cause she scolded Vivian that Vivian is going to leave them alone...?? She is full of herself, isn't she....!!!

I enjoyed today's show. Good scenes between Will and Sami. I think this Will actor is doing a fine job. They both made me feel their pain today.

Also enjoyed watching Kate and Stefano come to their "understanding." I couldn't help but laugh at Stefano's serious expression and furrowed brow when he said to Kate, "Words can hurt."

LOL Old Cowgirl, I know what you mean, but I totally got it...words can hurt, even a tough bear like Stefano. I love that Kate can hold her own with him, and I love this couple together (even though I though it was icky at first).

Great writing and acting today. I love how Days has upped its game!

I think Will and Sami, and Kate and Stefano, were the winners in acting kudos today--with Brady snarling at Vivian, a close second. If the writing and acting the rest of the week follows what was hinted at in today's episode, it will be a fun week to watch. :clap::clap::clap:

Loved today's episode - the scenes with Will and Sami were AWESOME!!

I also enjoyed Kate & Stefano's scenes today. This exchange greatly amused me:

Stefano: If your grandson tried to kill my son then we have issues.
Kate: Well blended families face obstacles.

Back