Days of Our Lives - Mon. Sept 14,2009

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives

Monday, September 14, 2009
Episode #11,164 Taped 7/31 Director – Noel Maxam

A new day dawns in Salem as Roman knocks on Arianna’s motel room door, bringing breakfast, asking if she had a good night’s sleep, which perhaps might have changed her mind. Nope it hasn’t, something has happened, and she cannot do this any more. She fell in love, it is Brady Black, and he knows too much about the ins and outs of drug dealers for it to safe any more. And she never wants him to find out about her past. Roman protests, this was her idea to go undercover, they are thisclose to nailing the big guy, get him behind bars, thus protecting all the kids in Salem. He says she cannot back out now, & warns her that if she does, Brady IS going to learn about her past.

Nicole goes to see Sami, ragging on Rafe, telling Sami she has to get him to stop stalking her. She goes on about Rafe dragging her down to the convent, trying to get some nun to say that Nicole had been there in order to do something terrible to Sami & Grace. Sami, however defends Rafe. He helped her through the most horrible time in her life, he is still grieving himself, and she doesn’t care what EJ says, Rafe was Grace’s father. He would have thrown himself under a train for her. And she is not going to let Nicole bad mouth him. She reminds Nicole she doesn’t know what it is like at all, to have to take care of 3 kids who need you and have to be strong for them, while inside you cannot stand it another minute. Nicole is sorry, she did not mean to upset Sami, who tells her she really wants to be alone right now. Nikki leaves. Sami ponders a bit, grabs her purse and takes off.

Daniel comes into Maggie’s kitchen, finds Melanie & Nathan there, and needs their help. Chloe needs another dose and he just cannot chance going near her, Nathan will have to administer the injection. He balks, Melanie offers, Nathan protests, Melanie claims that if he gets caught he might not get to be a doctor, but she is just in nursing school, might get kicked out, big deal. Daniel gets a call from Justin, who has gotten patched up at the hospital, and is being released. The DA called, wants a meeting NOW. Daniel doesn’t want Nathan & Melanie bickering but Melanie is insistent she will do it. Nope, Nathan will, no arguments. Daniel thanks them and leaves.

Next we see Daniel & Justin in with the DA and a court reporter, Justin warns Daniel to not say a word as it is all being taken down, and will be a matter of record. The DA offers a plea bargain…for Daniel to plead No Contest, thus getting a lighter sentence. However he must accept now, cuz if Chloe dies, the charge will automatically become Murder One. Daniel, of course, cannot keep quiet, and says nope, he thinks he will take his chances. The DA gets up and leaves, again warning him about the Murder One in the event of Chloe’s death.

Over at the hospital, Kate is leaving Chloe’s room, the door is open, she just turns and says…til later, and leaves. Next we see her at the Pub as Stefano comes in, greeting her. She is cold and rude to him, telling him to get lost, and that Victor’s driver is outside, loves to throw people out of bars. Stefano reminds her they have been friends (kindly not mentioning the one million he lent her a while back) & surprised at her attitude after what she had done. Kate bites, asking what he means, he joins her, not mentioning anything specific, Kate is onto that ploy. She tells him in no uncertain terms she wants nothing to do with him, but Stefano smiles, telling her if she needs his help, just ask, then gets up, leans over and tells her that HIS driver is much bigger than Victor’s, and can take him easily. He chuckles and leaves.

Brady runs into Mary, who is sitting on our Benchie, with Sydney in the stroller. Brady talks to them both, learns Sydney is getting another tooth, Brady teases that with two more, he is gonna take Sydney on a date to have pizza. He is kneeling in front of Sydney, EJ comes up, nastily telling him to take his hands off his daughter. Brady calls him a jerk, asking if he cannot even be civil in front of his daughter, apologizes to Mary, not meaning to cause her any trouble. EJ tells Mary to take Sydney home, and she is not in any trouble. Now the two men face off, EJ threatening Brady, who tells him he would not get his own hands dirty, must have a goon stashed behind the bushes. LOL. EJ wonders why Nicole would even let Brady back into her life, Brady says something about Nicole taking a risk for him (either my tape had a glitch, or it was edited out). EJ takes off.

Now Brady runs into Nicole (Benchie is getting lots of screen time today, Ha), tells her how EJ got a bee in his bonnet over Brady just talking to Sydney. Nicole gets a bit hyper, mentions Rafe questioning her so much, Brady assures her he will keep her secret, they hug as Arianna comes around the corner, and spots them. Nicole again thanks Brady, warning him about gorgeous girl at 1 o’clock…and takes off. Brady turns his back on Arianna, seems she had previously told him to pretend he doesn’t see her. She admits that was silly, they can break that rule. They talk just a bit, agreeing to be friends.

Rafe sits at Java Café with his laptop, we hear him thinking, wondering why Nicole went to the convent, why she wanted Sami to deliver her baby at Baker’s clinic, wondering if Nicole already knew Sami was carrying EJ’s baby. He calls someone, says he has something to tell them, and to come to the Java Café. Later, it is Sarah, the nurse from the clinic who arrives, assuring Rafe she told him all she knows. But he has something to tell her, Baker is dead, found in his hotel room in the Dominican Republic, somehow he thinks Nicole is responsible. Sarah can be of no more help, but Rafe says she knows about medicine, could Nicole has done something, or given something to Grace so she would fall ill 5 months later. Sarah assures him that meningitis is very quick, and there was much too long a period of time between Grace’s birth and the appearance of her illness. She cannot help any more, will not talk to him again, and leaves.

Stefano is at home, just getting off the phone, as EJ arrives. Stefano has good news, lab results show his diabetes under control, EJ is now able to go to Paris with Nicole for their delayed honeymoon. EJ says he is not going, has work that needs his attention. Stefano reminds him he works for him, and thinks he should go. EJ wants to know why Stefano is so interested, Stefano shrugs it off, fine, he doesn’t want go, o.k. But has he told this to Nicole?

Sami is at the convent, talking to Sister Claire, who confirms that Rafe & Nicole were there, but Sister Theresa had been called away. She thinks Rafe just needs more time to deal with Grace’s death, and asks Sami if there is anything the nuns can do for her. Yes there is.

Rafe is at the Pub, remembering Sarah’s conversation a bit earlier, asks himself why Nicole would have been there, and right on cue, Nicole comes sailing in, greets Rafe, pulls an envelope out of her purse, telling him this is a restraining order. If he comes anywhere near her, he will be clapped in jail.

Melanie comes into the empty nurses’ station, goes over to the open drug cabinet, grabs something, as Maxine comes up behind her, asking what she is doing here, this is not her shift. Melanie claims she traded with Cheryl, Maxine says all shift changes have to go thru her first. O.K. I will go home then, nope, we are short handed, finish the shift. Melanie smiles, telling Maxine she just wanted an excuse to scold her. LOL. Maxine leaves, Melanie enters Chloe’s room with the needed vial, where Nathan awaits. A bit later, he has the hypo all ready, to inject the comatose Chloe, as Melanie guards the door,

Barb

Thanks for the great write up Barb! Soulds like some good scenes today with Brady and EJ going at it. Glad to see Sami's wheels start turning that something is screwie.

I gues that Nathan got over the sex tape thing and the Melanie/Nathan team is back together.

Thanks for the writeup! Sounds like all the stories are continuing to unfold at a decent pace.

How many kids?

Did Sami forget that she has FOUR kids, not three? Or is she just referring to those under the age of 4 when she's talking to Nicole?

Did Sami forget that she has FOUR kids, not three? Or is she just referring to those under the age of 4 when she's talking to Nicole?

She only has three living children that she knows about. We know that she has a fourth child, but she doesn't. I took her remark about being strong to be her way of referencing Grace--that she has to be strong in front of her living children but she would love to break down over the child who is gone.

Poirot said:
Nicole comes sailing in, greets Rafe, pulls an envelope out of her purse, telling him this is a restraining order. If he comes anywhere near her, he will be clapped in jail.

Best news I've read here in awhile! :clap: I wonder what took her so long.

I wish Chloe would wake up out of this damned coma already.

Nicole got a restrainning order, I don't know if that is going to keep Rafe away, he seems to be head strong.

Oh, it is going to be interesting for her trying to explain to EJ why she went to that great length, and did not even talk to him about it beforehand.

Rafe IS figuring it out, slowly, and he may be getting just crumbs of info, but his FBI trained brain is sorting it and getting to the right place. Thank goodness.

I am so glad that someone set Rafe straight that Nicole could not have caused Grace to get Meningitis 5 months later. All of this misinformation is very anoying!

LOL stefano senses things will change and so will Kate's attitude lol..my drivers is bigger than your driver stefano is so funny lol

Thanks for the write up Poirot. Sounds like a great show. Seems like Melanie and Nathan are going to work together to help Daniel and Chloe. Hope somehow it will get them closer as a couple. I just like the two of them together.

Boy Justin was shot and not moving at the end of yesterdays show, yet up and back at work today. (wish real people healed that quick.)

Love that Nicole got a restraining order against Rafe, ya like that is going to stop him now. He is on to something and he knows it.

Thanks for the write up Poirot. Sounds like a great show. Seems like Melanie and Nathan are going to work together to help Daniel and Chloe. Hope somehow it will get them closer as a couple. I just like the two of them together.

Boy Justin was shot and not moving at the end of yesterdays show, yet up and back at work today. (wish real people healed that quick.)

Love that Nicole got a restraining order against Rafe, ya like that is going to stop him now. He is on to something and he knows it.

ueaj whats up with justin all fine now, was he just knicked and pretending to be seriously hurt so he could call for help???? i wanna know pleeeeaaassseeee LOL

It's that miracle Salem water, I tell you, has to be! Honestly, no idea even WHERE Justin was wounded, but he was laying right on top of Dean, man, you would have thought it was a gut shot. However, I could not even spot blood.......so??????? Whatever it was.....Justin has healed the fastest ever in Salem.

So did I. It looked like a shot on the side I was thinking it would have hit a kidney. Maybe just a surface wound. Yet you think the police would be questioning him ect.

First yeah, where Justin was suddenly fine, please...

Then I even watched the scene about Nicole & Sami on

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/clips/samis-vow-91409/1156351

and the part I loved that Poirot didn't say, I don't think, it's one of my favorite parts. Sami said Rafe regrets, I think the word was regret, that he is alive and she is dead, it might have been 'hates the fact' instead of 'regret'. But I think you get the point, she meant Rafe would change places with Grace in a heart beat if he could and wish he could. I loved it, to me it was the definiton of dad. That position may not be rightly given to Rafe, but his love for her was endless. That is his problem now, the fear he didn't do anything and everything to keep her alive, IMO.

He now knows that Nicole couldn't have caused her death. Which just makes her look more suspicious to Rafe, and that restraining order might has well been a letter saying I did something. Here's why if Nicole did nothing and is just feeling harrassed by an insane Rafe why not sick her husband on him? We all know why, don't we...

Yep, as most know, I cannot do the summary verbatim, that is impossible. And as some have commented (ol Charlie, for one, you I remember said this) it is a nice surprise to have something said or done that one is not expecting.
I don't think Rafe feels he did not do anything and everything to keep her alive. He knows that was impossible. But he also has gotten the feeling there is something about Grace that neither he nor Sami know, something that involves Nicole in some way and it is frustrating. He thought perhaps it was that Nicole could have in some way managed to ensure Grace would get sick.......but that has proved to be not so. Things are not adding up to his FBI trained mind..and yes, the fact Nicole went that far as to enact a restraining order sends up a red flag.
Sami has made it clear to Nicole that no matter what EJ says.....Rafe was Grace's father. and that is how Rafe feels as well.
Gad I wish Sami would change that headstone back. I cannot understand why she doesn't.

Saw the show last night before going to bed. Yup Justin is just fine and dandy. Change of chothes and everything. So funny. Loved the scenes with Sami and Nicole. It was amazing the acting the two of them did. Loved when Sami said that she and Rafe were not a couple, but Nicole would not turn her against Rafe. He was so good to her during the hardest time of her life. Also like how she said that Rafe was greving. That he regrets that he is alive and that she is not. Just such a moving scene.
Also like Dan and Mel (Melanie) and Nathan. Boy he may be mad at her for the tape with Philip, but seems like their is still some feeling for her. Loved when she said she would give the med. If he gets found out he could not be a doctor, but if she is found she gets kicked out of nursing school big deal. (Only Melanie would find it not a big deal)

Back