Days of Our Lives--Monday, 3/02/15

Daysdegrassi

Reaction score
PART 1:
Marlena comes over to Will’s apartment, apparently to watch the baby. He’s non-stop chattering, and she stops him. She asks him how his convo with Sonny went. Will thinks it went bad, doesn’t think Sonny will forgive him. Marlena hopes he can get through it, but Will slept with Paul, didn’t know it’d be Sonny’s ex but no excuse. He’s yelling and knocks over the couple’s portrait, breaking it. At the hospital, Sonny’s talking to a nurse, and Kayla has to sign him out. She asks if his handsome hubby is picking him up but he says no. She leaves, and he takes out his phone. At the Club, Tori is saying that Paul should go to San Francisco to meet with Dr. Adams. Paul tells her to stop pushing, then gets a phone call from Sonny, who wants to see him. Paul will be right there. He tells Tori they pushed up the physical therapy session. Tori wants him to come home, but Paul is upset and still wants to stay in Salem. He leaves to go visit Sonny. John walks into the Club as Paul’s leaving, and Tori looks shocked. John tells Paul he was brave to come out in the article, Paul thanks him. Tori is sitting down, listening to everything, but her back is turned to John and her son. Paul leaves as John orders a coffee and sits down at a table further away from Tori. Paul walks into Sonny’s room. John is making a phone call, Tori asks a waiter if there’s a back entrance, but it’s closed off. She orders another green tea; just likes to know where things are. John finishes the phone call, and asks the waiter up front if he’s seen some dude (yup, John’s working). Tori leaves, but runs into Marlena right outside. She asks if Tori is enjoying her visit, and Tori rushes off, doesn’t have time to talk. Marlena makes a strange face. Marlena meets John in the Club, talk about the article with Will and John seeing Paul. Marlena mentions Tori was just here, wonders if John saw her, leaving in a hurry. They start talking when Tori comes in the doorway, and sees John and Marlena laughing. She smiles.

Paige is at the Kiriakis home (evidently it’s the same day, as she’s still wearing that hideous gold & blue dress thing). Maggie walks in, talking of some postponed charity drive. Maggie asks Paige if she’s sure she has time to attend. She mentions that she’s not going to meet her mom later afterall. Paige and Maggie bring boxes into the living room, making lists of what’s inside boxes. Paige can’t believe how nice some of those things are. Of course, one of the boxes is from Daniel and she pulls out that brown jacket. Flashback of Daniel telling Maggie that JJ left his money clip because he borrowed his coat and left it in the pocket. She remembers JJ borrowing the jacket before, might give it to him. Paige freezes, eyes wide, and starts to turn around. But Paige doesn’t see the jacket; Maggie starts apologizing for mentioning JJ, asks how Paige is dealing with this. It’s hard, but Paige is moving on. Paige notices that her mom hasn’t texted her back, starts talking about the anniversary of them “ being a team”, doing things together this time of year. Paige knows her mom has her issues, but Eve was always her best friend. Maggie wants Paige to find her mom. Paige tries to turn her down, but Maggie tells her to go and have a celebration. Paige arrives in her mom’s apartment, but Eve isn’t there. Paige is sad that her mom isn’t there after insisting on today, tries to call her mom again, not knowing she’s getting busy with her ex.

In the Square, Roxanne can’t believe that Jennifer called her parents. In her office, Jennifer is rambling on and on to herself about Eve, wondering if there’s proof in her apartment that she broke up Paige & JJ. In the clearing outside the Square, Eve decides she and JJ should go to her place. JJ agrees; they can’t talk there. But first he needs to make sure that Roxanne is still on board, and Eve agrees. Roxanne comes into the clearing and thinks this is getting outta control. She’s shocked that Eve is still “harassing him” and thinks Eve is obsessed with JJ. Eve says she’s obsessed with keeping JJ away from her daughter. Roxanne is hilarious: “we got that an hour ago; you and your precious little Peg”. Eve corrects her: “Paige”. Eve whines about JJ cheating, Roxanne says they just saw Paige, she’s fine with it, Eve needs to move on. Eve lunges at her, but JJ stops her and tells her to leave. Eve goes away. Roxanne can’t believe that B****. Eve is eavesdropping behind the shrubbery as Roxanne says their game blew up in their faces. Eve gets nervous. Roxanne tells JJ that Jennifer got her number from her parents and called her, and doesn’t believe they’re dating. JJ is nervous and upset. JJ thinks Daniel must’ve talked to her. Roxanne thinks it’s all over, can’t deal with her parents getting on her case. JJ tries to calm her down, but Roxanne didn’t sign on for all of this. Eve is still listening. JJ wants a minute to think, but Roxanne has been in trouble at school and wants to stay out of trouble. JJ says he’ll get Jennifer to back off. Roxanne keeps asking about that “bi*** lunatic Mrs. Larson”, and JJ will get her to back off (Eve’s faces are hilarious during this part). JJ offers to make it up to Roxanne somehow if she does this for him. JJ offers to go to the hotel room to figure something out. Roxanne agrees, and Eve is shocked, following the two out of the clearing. Oh, and the moaning Eve theme is playing during this part. Back at the hotel, JJ comes into the room, will cover for Roxanne. She flirts, but JJ resists. Eve knocks at the door and they open it. JJ looks frustrated. Roxanne can’t believe Eve followed them, yelling, Roxanne calls her “witch with a b” and leaves, returning to Chicago because she’s done with this. JJ yells at her for ruining everything. Moaning Eve plays. Eve removes her coat and JJ and her are arguing. JJ thinks Eve is jealous of him and Roxanne, because Eve complains about him being alone in a hotel room with Roxanne. “What do you think I’m gonna do it with her instead of you?” Eve denies it. JJ takes his shirt off, Eve got him to herself. Eve tells him to put the shirt on, but JJ asks if that’s really what she wants. She pushes him on the bed. They start kissing and rolling around. Eve says they should return to her place. But Eve and JJ, sure enough, are making love in the hotel bed.

PART 2:

Adrienne shows up at Jennifer’s house, and Lucas answers the door. They’re happy to see each other. Inside, he talks of fixing up a chimney recently. He tells her that Jennifer’s at work. She had come by to see her, but then saw Lucas’ car and next thing she knew, she rang the doorbell. She wanted to see him. Lucas asks why she didn’t tell him beforehand, Adrienne gets flustered, brings up what happened the other night with the kiss. Both of them take the blame for the kiss, Lucas wants to step back and let her work things out with Justin, but he feels like he must protect Adrienne. She appreciates it, he’s been her rock. Adrienne says that while Justin’s physically here, he’s not back, so Lucas is wrong about her husband being her rock. Lucas and Adrienne keep chatting about Justin, not wanting complications, Justin will realize he’s lucky to have Adrienne. She keeps telling Lucas is a big help to her, wants to return the favor someday. Adrienne decides to help Lucas with the chimney before picking up Sonny. Lucas is shocked that Will isn’t doing it. Adrienne and Lucas are cleaning the chimney (Adrienne is wearing this weird sheet thing, and Lucas jokes she looks like a ghost). Ash falls on Lucas’s face, and she cracks up. Lucas has cleaned up, helps remove some soot from Adrienne’s face with a hanky.

Abigail brings some files into Jennifer’s office, they bump into each other, and Abby sees the keys and deduces they belong to Eve from the initials. She asks why her mom has them. Jennifer gets uncomfortable, brings up how Eve left them behind. Abby realizes they fought earlier, she feels bad for Jennifer, offers to return them to Eve herself. Jennifer says she needs the keys so that she can enter Eve’s place. Abigail hopes Jennifer is trying to break in, Jennifer says technically it isn’t breaking in because she has to make sure that Eve did indeed split up Paige and JJ. Jennifer says she knows Eve will do anything to ensure that JJ will never reunite with Paige (my gosh, really can’t stand Jennifer here). Abigail can’t believe Jennifer is gonna break in because of a hunch, but Jennifer refuses to listen to Daniel’s advice because Eve taunted her and she knows Eve too well. Abigail says that JJ made the decision on his own to make love to another girl, but Jennifer still blames Eve for the lies, the scheme in LA with Grandpa Shawn, letting JJ think Paige would never return. Abby is hearing this for the first time. Jennifer continues her rant. Abigail agrees that Eve is no good, but Eve never made JJ cheat on Paige. Jennifer insists that Eve used it to her advantage and got Roxanne into all this. She fills in Abby on the situation with Roxanne. Abigail can’t believe it, doesn’t think JJ would’ve been interested in Roxanne so suddenly. Jennifer believes that Eve is responsible for Roxanne coming to town. Abigail tells Jennifer she’s nuts to think she’ll find something in Eve’s apartment. “That’s not investigative journalism, mom, it’s called breaking and entering”. She tells Jennifer to sit down her son and make him tell the truth, or call Roxanne again. Jennifer decides to make this a last resort, and Abigail has to leave, making sure Jennifer won’t do this. She goes. Jennifer picks up the keys and takes a breath in. Jennifer has reached Roxanne’s voicemail, doesn’t know when she’ll pick up, and has to do something. Somehow, Jennifer finds out that Roxanne was staying in the hotel, calls her name, arrives outside the room, pushes the door open and sees her son having a tryst in the sack with her nemesis. The look on her face is priceless.

Will wants to replace the frame right away, but Marlena insists that Will talk to her, and work through things. Will doesn’t think it’s possible, because Sonny wants space. Marlena thinks Will needs to listen to Sonny, the anger doesn’t subside over night. Will doesn’t think Marlena understands. He didn’t sleep last night, is complaining about Sonny keeping the secret of proposing to Paul. Can’t understand why. Marlena brings up how Sonny kept his promise to keep Paul’s sexuality a secret, that’s why he didn’t tell Will. But Will thinks Sonny could’ve told him there was another man without naming him, and Marlena admits it is a valid point. Will is mad because Sonny lied to him, makes him wonder why. Marlena asks why he thinks Sonny never said a word. Will thinks he married Will because he was desperate for marriage. Will thinks Sonny never moved on from Paul. Marlena thinks Will is jealous of the connection Paul has with Sonny, but Will insists that’s not it; he feels used as a rebound by Sonny. Marlena mentions how it was 2 years after the Paul thing before Will married Sonny, and a whole year after Paul that they started dating. Will thinks that’s not a lot of time, but Marlena thinks Will is trying to shift the blame on Sonny. He thinks it might be so, but whines about not feeling special to Sonny now ((good grief…what a brat!). He thinks now he’s “just the one who sais ‘yes’”. Marlena explains that when something like this happens, everyone overanalyzes things. She tells Will he needs to accept responsibility for what happened, and he must talk to Sonny. He’ll try but doesn’t know if it’ll work. Marlena will give him the names of some good marriage counselors. She tells him to remember that his family is always there for him.

Paul is shocked that Sonny wants to see him after what happened, didn’t expect to see him, Paul tries to cheer Sonny up about the therapy he went through after surgery. Sonny says he isn’t here for a pep talk, just wants to know the truth about Paul’s affair with Will. Sonny asks if he can tell him the truth. Paul mentions how he didn’t know Will was married to Sonny. He also admits that Will never knew that Paul had been engaged to Sonny. Sonny doesn’t know how Will could’ve been oblivious, but Paul assures him he never mentioned Sonny’s name to Will, it’s a big ugly coincidence, Paul would never intentionally hurt him. Paul tries to get Sonny to understand that they weren’t out to hurt him. Sonny thinks it’s all Will’s fault, Paul takes the blame for coming onto Will after Sonny turned him down. They argue about how Will did betray Sonny, Paul never forced him. Sonny asks if it was only once. Paul brings up how Will stopped it from happening a second time, that Will still loves Sonny and he needs to believe it. Paul encourages Sonny to talk to Will. Sonny lets Paul know that Will said the only reason Sonny married Will was because he couldn’t have Paul. Paul asks if its true, Sonny hasn’t replied, and then Will shows up.

We get the show at 1:00 and I was going to say you type really fast, DaysDe...what a tremendous job of writing you did!! I just keep shaking my head, but all that happens is I hear the rocks inside going bonkers. I am still finding it difficult to swallow these lines. I know I'm not a prude, but this latest "making it in the hotel room". I guess that Jennifer finally got her just rewards in life today.

Will is on my last nerve. He now thinks Sonny asked him to marry him only because he was desperate to get married. The question Marlena should've asked Sami Jr. was if knowing Sonny had proposed to someone before Will would have stopped Will from marrying Sonny. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have. The little idiot is doing exactly what Marlena accuses him of...shifting blame. He wants Sonny to be guilty of something so that what he did doesn't stink as much.

And kudos all around to Paul today. He loves Sonny and he desperately wants to be with him and he could've easily thrown Will under the bus today and made him look worse in this than he already does, but he doesn't. Paul tells Sonny how much Will loves him and says he flirted non-stop with Will even when he found out he was in a relationship. That's what you call stepping up to the plate and taking responsibility.

So, Tori is avoiding John.

Hopefully Marlena talked some sense in to Will's head. Yes, he said he cheated, but he needs to focus on Sonny and Ari and forget about himself. You cheated, now move on and and try to repair the damage YOU did to your marriage. Glad Paul told Sonny the truth that he was pursuing Will and Will fell for it, but he also told Sonny Will loves Sonny. Paul was kind even though Sonny was kind of rude to him at first.

It looks more and more like Paul is going to be John's son.

Eve and JJ, let this be the end of your sordid affair.

I'm making this a separate post because I want to try to make a point. I don't blame Sami being Will's mom for anything that Will does that's wrong or hot-headed. I call him Sami Jr. because so many of his actions are Sami-like. Will makes his own choices; he just often chooses the wrong course of action. Over the last week, we've seen him in classic Sami-mode, blame...deflect. Yeah he's seen Sami do this all of her life, but to think he was destined to turn out like this or to try to use it as an excuse to justify his actions is wrong. Marlena and Kate are prime examples of how kids can witness their parents living one way and not turn out like them. Sami is nothing like Marlena, and Lucas is nothing like Kate. I don't think Will does what he does because it's in his DNA. He does it, in my opinion, because he's young, self-destructive, stubborn, insecure, and most times just stupid.

Oops, wanted to clarify something for you guys. In the summary, I wrote "she takes out the brown jacket". I meant to write Maggie; it's a bit hard sometimes to remember to write the names instead of "he/she" when you're typing so fast as the show is on. Sorry for the inconvenience--I hope none of you thought I meant that PAIGE removed the brown jacket from the box.

Thanks heaps Daysdeg. I am giving kudos to Paul, for being so very honest with Sonny. He confirmed it was only once, and even told how he flirted so much, was very much the agressor, succeeded the one time, tried again, even though knowing by then that Will was in a relationship, but Will pushed him away. He did not fudge on anything.
That is more than I can say for Will. Please know, I think Paul is charming, I really like the actor, think he does a terrific job, but I do not want Paul and Sonny to end up together.

Despite Marlena's pointing out various things, Will seems to still be bent on not taking full blame for what he did.

So.....you go to a hotel to see someone. You stand outside the door, and call the person's name. You do not knock, you just open the door??? And shame on Days.......another hotel room door that doesn't self lock. Egads.

Back