Days of Our Lives--Monday, 3/02/15

Will is a putz, a wuss, a cry baby and deserves everything coming to him. He has the nerve to turn on Sonny for not telling him about the proposal to Paul just to take the attention off of his indiscretions. The writers have totally ruined his characters personality. Grandma Marlena or Kate need to tell him what a jerk he is instead of soft soaping everything rotten this doofus does.

Eve and JJ are disgusting, Jen is a nose bag, and just why would Maggie feel the need to tell Paige about Dan's jacket and JJ's money clip? I know it's to make Paige remember the jacket in her cougar mom's apartment but it could have been revealed in a more cleaver way. It just seems stupid to write it that way into the script.

Do new-age parents go around giving their ADULT child's number and hotel room number to people without their permission? Heck, at 16 my mom would call me first to ask if it was ok. What did Jen tell them that would make them even care that JJ and Roxanne might be together? Especially since it seems Roxanne is another person Jen-Jen blames for JJ's actions. It would seem they wouldn't want their daughter harassed by that crazy lady. Why was Jen going to Roxanne's room anyways? Close your doors, people.

Marlena was wonderful today. Still on her grandson's side but is not going to entertain him throwing blame elsewhere.

It seems Lucas Horton is forgotten by that family but now they need him to fix the chimney? Did Adrienne put on someone else's white sheet to protect her own clothes?

Paul seems to support Sonny and Will. It is so strange

Paige is just the worst. She's not even a character. Everything in her life revolves around JJ. She goes to her internship to bug his aunt about him, she goes to school to bug her friend about him, she argues with her mom about him and now she is going to Maggie so she can bring her misery to a new environment. If I was Maggie i would rush her out too.

edited to replace word....JS

Unfortunately, I know a lot of parents of teens and/or 20 something's who are "helicopter" parents. Involved with every detail of their kids' lives including their money management after they have their own jobs. So, I think that may be where some of the writing for Jen and Eve is possibly coming from. Because they are both acting like helicopter parents. I'm not saying it's correct by any means but just what I've observed personally and now on the show.

Back