Days of Our Lives - Monday, April 28, 2008

Yep, me thinks Steve would have...if Kayla hadn't walked in.

Anyone else???

Absolutely. Steve made no provisions about the others before they were about to scrump.
I get the impression that Steve has an attraction for Ava and a concern for her that is pretty strong, but we know that he was in love with her so I guess that isn't a big deal...but I think he was all too ready to give it up!

Promising her a kid though was a little unnecessary...think about that poor kid.

You know, I reeeeeeeeeally think Chelsea needs to let Nick go if she's going to continue her insane fantasies about McSurferDude. It's the only fair thing to do, as much as I love the two of them together. He doesn't deserve that after all he's done for her. The good doc saved her life because it was his job to. Nick has been there for her on countless occasions just because he loves her. Where is Chelsea's romantic brain nowadays?

I think she needs to let him go too, wish she wouldn't, but nonetheless... unfortunately she will realize later on what she let get away. Will it be worth it to let Nick go in order to have "a good time" with Daniel? I speak from experience - when I was 17, I know this is young, but I had a good one and let him go because I wanted to party and have a good time with a hot guy. In the process, I lost out and hurt someone. Do I regret it? Then I did, but now - I was immature, and not ready. I think if Chelsea isn't ready, she shouldn't settle down. Sucks that nice guy Nick will lose out, but does he really want to be in a one sided relationship, always trying and ending up being rejected by someone who doesn't know what she wants??? :(

Cary

Thanks Barb...Great write up!

I'm with Sami - Cary Grant is drool worthy - One of my all time favorite actors!

Cary Grant - He is one of my all time favorites also. He was so handsome. Too bad we were separated in age by several decades. (Otherwise, I may have shipped myself to Hollywood and introduced myself. LOL!) Cary actually died in a state next to mine.

Cary Grant - He is one of my all time favorites also. He was so handsome. Too bad we were separated in age by several decades. (Otherwise, I may have shipped myself to Hollywood and introduced myself. LOL!) Cary actually died in a state next to mine.

I love Cary Grant and I can see why they compare James Scott to him... Cary Grant actually died in my home town (Davenport, IA) ... at the same hospital my sisters where born in! I don't live there now but it's a Bummer that my home town is know for the town where Cary Grant died!

Thank you for the write up. I feel sorry for Chelsea about not being able to have children, but I can not stand it that she is hurting Nick again.

Thanks for the write up, Poirot!

Hooray for Chloe! i am glad her backbone is growing back!

btw, Did the Salem PD arrest the other 2 goons (i can't remember their names) at the house, or just Ava? i don't recall them being arrested Friday.

You know, I reeeeeeeeeally think Chelsea needs to let Nick go if she's going to continue her insane fantasies about McSurferDude. It's the only fair thing to do, as much as I love the two of them together. He doesn't deserve that after all he's done for her. The good doc saved her life because it was his job to. Nick has been there for her on countless occasions just because he loves her. Where is Chelsea's romantic brain nowadays?

What would even be better - would be for Nick to fall for someone while Chelsea was pining after Dr. McCutieButTooOldForChelsea and ignoring him.

I would like to see him hook up with Kate - I think they might be a firecracker couple for awhile.

What would even be better - would be for Nick to fall for someone while Chelsea was pining after Dr. McCutieButTooOldForChelsea and ignoring him.

I would like to see him hook up with Kate - I think they might be a firecracker couple for awhile.

theres quite an age difference there also. I agree that the age thing has to go both ways.

NOOOO - not Kate!!!!!! Nick has already been with Billie and Chelsea, so just too weird (even without the age difference) to have him paired with Kate. Isn't that "going through the family" stuff already reserved for Nicole???!!!! LOL

I am kind of hoping that Nick hooks up with Morgan or someone just a bit older like Chloe - basically someone who could appreciate him and not dump him every month like Chelsea has during the course of their relationship.

As for Chelsea and Dr. McCreepy, I just don't see any chemistry. For one thing, he's her doctor and is in his forties and has all this life experience. Chelsea, on other hand, still physically looks like and acts like a 16 year old. She doesn't at all look like the kind of mature twenty-something woman that an older man would be attracted to unless he has a thing for the teenager crowd. Visually and on a social level, these two are not working for me.

theres quite an age difference there also. I agree that the age thing has to go both ways.

but not 20 years...

The difference in Kate and DrMcSurfingDudeWhoIsFullOfWisdomAndArroganceButWickedGoodLooking is 12 years

Are you talking about Nick and Kate??? Nick is smarter than that. Kate is too old for Nick, and Dr. Dan! What's the big deal if Chelsea wants to hook up with the good Dr. He's obviously not going to make a lifetime committment to her, so what's wrong with a little fun between consenting adults???

NOOOO - not Kate!!!!!! Nick has already been with Billie and Chelsea, so just too weird (even without the age difference) to have him paired with Kate. Isn't that "going through the family" stuff already reserved for Nicole???!!!! LOL

I agree! If anyone were to get together with Dr. Dan it should be Billie!!! Big mistake letting her go!

I agree! If anyone were to get together with Dr. Dan it should be Billie!!! Big mistake letting her go!

Definitely agree there. Billie (portrayed by Julie Pinson) was one of my favorite characters. But I think Dr. Dan and Kate's relationship should be explored a bit more. Not only do the two have MUCH more chemistry than him and Chelsea, but it would also make for some good drama between Chelsea and Kate.

Steve crawling in that bed with Ava was so wrong on so many levels. He knows you can't trust a certified psycho. Sleeping with and/or impregnating Ava would not guarantee anyones safety or release and Steve should know that. I love Steve and have since his debut but I'm totally disgusted with this turn of events. And since a man has to be "in the mood" to accomplish the deed let alone impregnation, how the heck was he able to get aroused and stay aroused if he wasn't interested in Ava in some way???? I don't know, I feel really bad for Kayla. She doesn't deserve this BS......

Are you talking about Nick and Kate??? Nick is smarter than that. Kate is too old for Nick, and Dr. Dan! What's the big deal if Chelsea wants to hook up with the good Dr. He's obviously not going to make a lifetime committment to her, so what's wrong with a little fun between consenting adults???

Chelsea looks and has the maturity of a kid when compared to the doctor. During their fantasy kissing, to me it looks like a 40 something man kissing his teenaged patient. If Chelsea physically looked older, had finished college, and was somewhat mature, it could actually work. But right now, it just all makes me cringe.

As for Kate, she's definitely not too old for Daniel. The actress is only 10 years older than Shawn Christian. Besides, they are both mature and well experienced individuals. There's a world of difference when comparing the age and maturity gaps that exist between a 21 year old girl and a 43 year old man and the age difference between a 43 year old man and 53 year old woman.

But the ideal fit would have been Billie I guess. But judging by the doctor's predilection with the adolescent/sorority crowd, I wouldn't want Billie to get stuck with someone going through a mid-life crisis.

It is too bad that Soaps play around so much with character ages...since Kate is mother to Austin.....40s, Billie, who is supposed to be nearing that, It has to put Kate nearly 60 if not past that. So she is nearly 20 years older than Dr. Dan, not 10. However, that has never stopped Kate.......and there certainly are a number of very successful May/December pairings in the entertainment world (older female, younger man).....and heck, Kate already bedded EJ, who is younger than her son, Lucas. LOL

Chelsea looks and has the maturity of a kid when compared to the doctor. During their fantasy kissing, to me it looks like a 40 something man kissing his teenaged patient. If Chelsea physically looked older, had finished college, and was somewhat mature, it could actually work. But right now, it just all makes me cringe.

As for Kate, she's definitely not too old for Daniel. The actress is only 10 years older than Shawn Christian. Besides, they are both mature and well experienced individuals. There's a world of difference when comparing the age and maturity gaps that exist between a 21 year old girl and a 43 year old man and the age difference between a 43 year old man and 53 year old woman.

I really think Kate is older than 10 years older than Daniel. Lauren may be 10 years older than Shawn Christian, but Kate is more like 20 years older than Daniel. Anyway, I agree with you about Chelsea and how old she looks, and her maturity level. I just think Dr. Dan is a bit immature himself, yet professional when it comes to doing his job. Comparing EJ to Dr. Dan is like apples and potatoes. EJ is completely mature, professional and a bit stuffy - Dr. Dan is somewhat immature, professional, and completely casual and relaxed. EJ is definitely more Kate's style. I can't wait to see what happens...

I guess I don't mean "old", but mature - different styles. If Kate were more casual, and not all business, then I could see her and Dr. Dan getting it on. I was using the wrong words. Age doesn't really matter either way. So, if I offended anyone by wording it the way I did, I apologize. :)

Back