Days of Our Lives - Monday, Aug. 18th, 2008

fedoras

grams, I agree that some men do look good in fedoras. Of course I think Lucas is cute just about anytime, and I had to smile at him in the hat. It almost seemed as though he was having a hard time keeping a straight face. I like fedoras. I can still see my dad so clearly in his, after all these years.

OCG.......ya know.....sometimes, you just make my day. This is one of them. Yes, it is a fun episode....I loved seeing our Days actors showing us what else they can do, and do so well. I truly applaud the actors, writers, makeup, hair stylists, wardrobe, set designers, & the director. Everyone did their homework, IMO, and I am truly sorry that anyone feels this is a waste of airtime, or not worth watching.

Sometimes, in other forums, we have on occasion, tried to "cast" our Salemites in classic movies. i.e. Casablanca, Wizard of oz, Gone With the Wind.......This is what Days has sort of done for us. I truly am loving this.........

...and I am truly sorry that anyone feels this is a waste of airtime, or not worth watching.

No need to feel sorry; that's just the way I feel. My very favorite movies and music are from that era but I'd rather see a really good episode of DOOL than something that should have been done as a Lifetime movie.

I'm in the minority, but I might skip this one. It doesn't seem like it's going to speed along this painfully slow "stuck in the hospital" storyline at all. Plus, I'm not a fan of the "Casablanca" era.

Sorry ladies! Poirot, thanks for the write-up as always, though! Your write-ups are part of my morning breakfast ritual!!

I've seen the show and it is BRILLIANT! Do not miss this EPI!!!!

No need to pick it apart because from start to finish it was Spectacular!

I was hesitant about the whole premise when I read about it, but figured, at least it's new and different, so let's wait and see, maybe it will be good....well, I waited and saw, and it just didn't do anything for me....I would have much rather been watching the "real" Salem and the "real" s/l's........

I am surprised you got to see it already, PAllison, as I don't think it has been shown in the U.S. yet. However.......I know there are "ways", I guess. :wink:

I am surprised you got to see it already, PAllison, as I don't think it has been shown in the U.S. yet. However.......I know there are "ways", I guess. :wink:

It is already posted on the site I watch all my Days episodes on...!!! They get it from Canadian feed also.....They usually, don't post it until the next day though, but on weekends it is ahead...most of the time I watch several episodes in a row towards the end of the week....

For those of you who come in here Sunday.....here is a link to some scenes from the show today. Just click on the video. This link will not work on Monday.......

http://prevuze.blogspot.com/

Good acting! Sami really knows how to pull off portraying a 4 watt twinkle light. :D Nicole is her savy self and EJ and Sami are both cheating rats. They all looked really good.

Back