Days of Our Lives Monday Dec 1 2008

Dr Baker tells her that she could not have another baby. Nicole asks about other ways to have a baby. She was told she would not carry the baby to term.

Yet another way the writers are messing with Nicole's history. In the past, she couldn't have a baby because her fallopian tubes were scarred. I'm pretty sure that scarred fallopian tubes don't affected one's ability to carry a baby once it is concieved and implanted.

Yet another way the writers are messing with Nicole's history. In the past, she couldn't have a baby because her fallopian tubes were scarred. I'm pretty sure that scarred fallopian tubes don't affected one's ability to carry a baby once it is concieved and implanted.

That is why we do IVF. I have to admit that a lot of the IVF babies are born early, but at 35 and 36 weeks. That is why I was surprised when he said that.

Well, I'm not a nurse, but I am a psychologist, and a psychiatrist (or psychologist or anyone else in the mental-health or medical fields) should NEVER be hauling patients' files/charts into a pub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like I read the medical adviser was cut from this show a long time ago. It's starting to show.

I think it is because the show does not have a set for the doctor to have a office. Therefore she is using the Pub as her office. I don't think a doctor would be meeting a patient in a Pub for a session. It did make for a comical meeting.

I gotta laugh at all of you, especially NH, thanks you sweetie for explaining all this to us in a elementary way.

My Daughter is in the medical field and she won't watch days anymore, says they are not correct, and don't even bother to research what they are trying to have someone diagnosed with.

Medical adivse input here.. My neice who is an x-ray tech in an ER in Seattle constantly yells at the Docs on the show.. even she knows better than the writers.. I learn a lot from her...

You would think that they could at least buy a medical reference book or have a medical student on call that they could ask a question for a couple hundred bucks. That wouldn't be perfect, but at least they could do better than they are now.

Heck, just google.......they can learn a lot in a few minutes. We all do! Well, at least I do! As Dr. Chip said, they did let their medical consultant go, and it definitely shows. But that should not stop them from being more accurate.
However, we ARE supposed to suspend belief at times.....like...oh, you know, how planes go non-stop to Europe from lil ol Salem, or it takes a train 3 days and nights to go from Paris to Marseilles, or high school drop outs easily get big high paying jobs.

Kate and Dan are at the hospital. Lucas comes with Chloe. Dan tells Lucas that Kate needs a bone marrow transplant. Chloe tells Dan about the engagement and asks that he not tell anyone. Meanwhile Lucas goes in to see Kate. She tells him that she told him first because she needs to know from him that he will be ok no matter what the outcome is. That he will be ok without her.

DJM.

Ok I'm confused here. Chloe wants to know that Dan will be ok without her (Chloe or Kate)? Did I miss something??

:confused:

Ok, This comment is about Friday's show! I was a bit upset with Melanie. Here I was feeling a tiny bit sorry for her cause of Nick, but then she goes and steals that guys wallet! Then he tries to get ugly with her and Philip comes to her rescue and she just is a total little spoiled you know what. I couldn't believe her and I was telling Philip to just slap her because I wasn't able to!

Kate needs to know that Lucas will be Okay without Kate.

I know that this scene was supposed to be emotional, but I kept thinking, yeah, Lucas will be fine without you. Heck, he even disowned you a couple times.

Chloe seemed way more enamored of the ring and the house than she does of Lucas. And men like Dan don't immediately notice that a woman is wearing an engagement ring. They're too busy checking themselves out in the mirror.

Did anyone hear EJ ask Dr. Baker what HIPAA means??? EJ's a LAWYER. A lawyer would know about HIPAA. I liked how the doctor didn't take any crap from EJ, and told him to just ask Nicole.

As for John being surprised that Dr. Taylor is a woman...Marlena gave him the doctor's business card. I seriously doubt if the card merely said "Dr. Taylor." It would have said "Charlotte Taylor." I guess he wasn't paying attention, just like the writers aren't.

However, we ARE supposed to suspend belief at times.....like...oh, you know, how planes go non-stop to Europe from lil ol Salem, or it takes a train 3 days and nights to go from Paris to Marseilles, or high school drop outs easily get big high paying jobs.

Do you think the writers think we are a bunch of soap watching bimbos that will believe anything they tell us?

As for John being surprised that Dr. Taylor is a woman...Marlena gave him the doctor's business card. I seriously doubt if the card merely said "Dr. Taylor." It would have said "Charlotte Taylor." I guess he wasn't paying attention, just like the writers aren't.

Maybe she's his daughter or niece. It was so good to see Sandra Ferguson after all these years. Amanda Cory left for the summer and came back all grown up in the person of Sandra Ferguson. She's still beautiful.

I know that this scene was supposed to be emotional, but I kept thinking, yeah, Lucas will be fine without you. Heck, he even disowned you a couple times.

Chloe seemed way more enamored of the ring and the house than she does of Lucas. And men like Dan don't immediately notice that a woman is wearing an engagement ring. They're too busy checking themselves out in the mirror.

Did anyone hear EJ ask Dr. Baker what HIPAA means??? EJ's a LAWYER. A lawyer would know about HIPAA. I liked how the doctor didn't take any crap from EJ, and told him to just ask Nicole.

It will be explained soon who Dr Taylor is.

Actually, Marlena had told John that Dr. Taylor was one of her thesis professors, and referred to him as a "he". And in fact, we even see Marlena calling Dr. Taylor, HIS voice is on the answering machine, and she leaves a message saying after John's session, she would like him to call her and let her know if John agreed to further therapy appointments.

Back