Days of Our Lives....Monday, Dec. 13, 2010

Seeing how easy it is to sneak into Dimansion, I wish someone would hire a hitman to do away with EJ, while Sami, Will and Rafe are conveniently in a public place.

Seeing how easy it is to sneak into Dimansion, I wish someone would hire a hitman to do away with EJ, while Sami, Will and Rafe are conveniently in a public place.
If you are taking up a collection to hire the hitman, I can contribute $20. LOL!

I know it's a TV show and not real life...but I was heartbroken watching Sami tell Johnny....or at least acknowledge EJ's words....that she didn't love him anymore. I'm disgusted that the writers would even go there. I don't see how you fix something like that... It would have been awful enough if she would have just said, "Mommy's so busy being married to Rafe right now that it would be good for you to live with your daddy for awhile," but to tell your child you no longer love them... OMG! Obviously, as many have said, EJ cares nothing for his children as human beings...it's all about getting back at Sami or just whatever benefits Elvis. :(

But that is what Sami was trying to say.....when EJ interupted her to tell Johnny that what Mommy wants to say is good-bye. She is married to Rafe now and is busy taking care of her other children, and will not be seeing you any more. Isn't that right, Samantha? I was just glad she was able to show her palm to Johnny as she was being forced to do this. EJ was completely inhuman.

I loved how Sami called him a sociopath....something several here have called him for quite a while now.

That little boy is doing an amazing job of acting! I can't add anything to what has already been said about EJ.

It was funny that Melanie was talking to Daniel about getting pregnant, and I thought her blouse or whatever it was looked just like a maternity top.

I guess EJ figures that if he hurts Johnny enough that Johnny will be so desperately needy that he will need EJ more. Johnny is too smart for that stupidity.

I agree OC. I thought it was hilarious that her shirt was so maternity looking and that Daniel was giving her a lecture.

In response to the comments that Sami picked Rafe's career over her son...in all fairness to Sami, it was not only Rafe's job but her uncle's and her father's....all three men's jobs were being threatened. And Sami made sure Johnny saw her sign and the little tyke caught right on.....

Back