Days of Our Lives Monday Dec 15 2008

DJM

Reaction score
Bo is up on a ladder putting the star on the top of the Christmas tree. Hope is worried and telling Bo to be careful something is wrong with the ladder. Bo starts to come down. The ladder breaks and he falls.

Brady calls out teen mom Kelly for drinking and smoking. Nicole accuses Brady of trying to stop her. Brady says that he will prove that she is being conned. Brady wants Kelly to show him the picture of the father of the baby again. The Dad was in a rehab magazine that he got. It is the same picture just touched up. If Kelly has the picture she must also have the magazine and therefore had been in rehab. Kelly claims she was never in rehab. Brady is going to check it out because if she is still using the baby is at risk. Kelly says no baby is at risk she pulls out the pillow and throws it at him. Brady is worried about Nicole. Say she was smarter and would never have fallen for a con. That she is working on emotions only. Finds it funny that she was fooled the same way that she is fooling EJ. He tries to convince her to tell EJ the truth, that she is smart enough to know that it will never work. He is worried about the Dimera’s when they find out.

Lexie and EJ are talking. EJ tells Lexie she chose her husband’s career over her conscience . Lexie wants to know if he likes kicking someone while they are down. Lexie says she feels bad about it everyday, did not think father would go so far. She could not believe that he would accuse her of being so close to father with him living in the same house ect. He said that is because he is keeping an eye on him. He never asked him to kill his enemy. Lexie claims again that she did not know that he would kill him. Abe and Theo come in. Abe wants to know what they are talking about they say nothing. EJ wants to know what Theo wants for Christmas, Theo just hides his face and will not talk. EJ apologized to Lexie says he knows that she just wanted to protect her son. Lexie is upset that Theo is not caring about Christmas. Goes on about seeing kids in the stores showing their parents what the want and the parents upset with all the demands. Yet it would be a dream come true for her. She accepts EJ’s apology.

Rafe and the Killer are fighting. Rafe gets stabbed and has a knife at his neck. The Killer wants to know where Sami is. Rafe will not say. You hear Police sirens in the background and the Killer leaves.

At the safe house Sami is worried about Rafe that he is taking so long. Hilda reminds Sami that she gave him a big challenge. Hilda says maybe he went for a beer. She tells Sami that she knows nothing about Rafe. Sami is very interested to find out all about Rafe and Hilda teases her. Sami says it would just make him more human. Rafe arrives back at the safe house. Tells Sami that he got the gifts. Hilda sees that something is wrong, but Rafe tells her to leave. Rafe is going to take a shower when Sami sees the blood. Rafe tells her that he was attacked. Sami is worried that it was the killer, but Rafe did not see who it was. She wants him to go to the hospital, but Rafe says no that she has to sew him up. He puts some alcohol on the wound, Sami would like some to drink. She has never sewed anything in her life, she hates needles and may pass out before she finishes. She does get it done says it will leave a scare. Rafe says it will be a reminder of her. They started talking and Rafe tells her that Love will make you do stupid things. He also says that Elvis has left the building and that she should stay away from EJ.

Kayla tells Bo he is fine just a case on Christmas stupidmylitis (sp) and has a mild concussion . Hope tells Kayla that she told Bo something was wrong with the ladder. Why would he not listen. Kayls tells Hope about Steve. As Bo is getting ready to go home be blinks and sees the star on top of a present.

Bo and Hope are at home. Bo is feeling better and Hope tells him he can not put the star on the tree for the next 100 years. Wants to know where it is. Bo says behind the tree on top of Mom’s present. Hope looks and there is the star. She is surprised that Bo knew where the star was. She is putting more presents under the tree and is very excited about Theo’s gift. Will not say what it is. Bo is relaxing when he hears a scream.

EJ and Nicole are at home. Nicole has the baby’s present. Nicole is worried that she will not make a good mother. EJ tries to reassure her. She does not want him to touch her. EJ is upset that he can not touch his own baby. Nicole says it is because he is so sexy when he does it and she is worried that one thing will lead to another. EJ says he has more control then that. Nicole says she does not.

Abe and Lexie are at the pub eating. Theo is playing with the food. Lexie is trying to get him to stop. She is telling Abe what she and EJ talked about. Theo sees a wrapped present going under the tree and says that he wants it. This makes Lexie very happy.

DJM

So Bo is going to be our new Celeste? Wonder if he'll start seeing important things, like who killed the mayor or how to finally jail Stephano.

Rafe should have known better than to go back to the safe house, and especially to let Hilda go when he knows that he is injured. How would he protect Sami if the killer followed him? He must have gone to the Salem Police Academy too.

Thanks for the write up Donna!

I would agree, it did not make sense. He knows now the killer knows who he is.......he should have called his boss! I think he may have told Hilda to go to protect her.
But .....he has been stabbed and doesn't say anything, just that he is gonna take a shower???

Wonder if he brought the laughing Penguin.......

I would agree, it did not make sense. He knows now the killer knows who he is.......he should have called his boss! I think he may have told Hilda to go to protect her.
But .....he has been stabbed and doesn't say anything, just that he is gonna take a shower???

Wonder if he brought the laughing Penguin.......

Yes he did. I forgot, but when he told Sami he was attacked he did say it was not a normal mugging as they did not take the penguin.

O.K. now THAT would be a hilarious throw away line. Thanx, DJM.

The Salemites are making stupid choices. I wonder if the Salem brain is in the shop for repairs.

Thanks DJM

I have to say, that Bo getting these pyschic flashes is intriguiging. I like this, it is new and different. no tarot cards, hot rocks, flaming candles. Just an unexplained sudden vision. A flash out of the blue.

I hope he can read minds and knows exactly whats going on that will help in his job performance too. Everyone might wanna kill him though.

Just noticed that I forgot to add that after Nicole and EJ talk about her being a good mother EJ leaves the room. Nicole calls Brady and tells him that she is going to get a baby with or without his help.

I think this is one of those times that Nicole will be so desperate that she will bite off more than she can chew. What if she gets Sami's baby and it turns out to be a possession story like Damian (The Omen). It could happen with the implanting a seed in a Brady woman story line from before just different baby.

I really like Nicole until this story line happened. She was spunky and full of herself. Now she is jsut a mess. i hope they have her eventually somewhat tell the truth and come clean. I really hope Days does not carry out this s/l.

Thank you Donna!

Maybe I should be posting this in the Crystal Ball section, but I have a prediction. For the next few days or weeks or maybe even months, Brady will say the following line:

"Nicole, you have to tell EJ about the baby!"

Am I psychic or what? And I didn't even fall off a ladder.

kaptch, The baby is supposed to be here before/by Christmas. You and Bo will need to get your ladders straight. :D

Actually, I am predicting both Sami & Nicole will repeat over and over - say it after me.."EJ must never know........"

kaptch, The baby is supposed to be here before/by Christmas. You and Bo will need to get your ladders straight. :D

Ah, but I said "baby," not pregnancy nor miscarriage.

Methinks my ladder remains in the upright and locked position.

I just watched the show, and cracked up when Sami brings this 3/4 full bottle of what looks like Jack Daniels saying it is the only alcohol in the house. Rafe takes a swig or two, then pours this tiny bit on the wound.......Sami is very reluctant to get going.....and when it is all over.......that bottle is completely empty, and Rafe seems to be slurring his words a bit. Toooo funny as she praises him for not making a sound. LOLOLOL

Back