Days of Our Lives Monday Dec 15 2008

I was just wondering if anyone thinks that Sami will leave her baby with Sister Theresa and it will be the baby that Nicole will adopt. So Nicole and EJ will be raising Sami and EJ's baby.

The Salemites are making stupid choices. I wonder if the Salem brain is in the shop for repairs.

Thanks DJM

The salem brain has been missing for quite a while. I still think Nick left it in France when he was there.

Thanks for the write up DJM! I love the mugging/didn't take the penguin line!

I hope they aren't going to make Bo sick again. Remember that movie with John Travolta "Phenomina" where he had a brain tumor or something and could see the future. That would really make Dan crazy, Chloe would be safe.

So I just watched the show. I thought the whole Rafe gets stabbed thing was so unrealistic. He's fighting with this guy on the pier after he gets stabbed? I don't think so. Then he sends Hilda away when he's about to pass out? Hey, Hilda might actually have some medical training. Plus it would be prudent to have another guard there while he is in no condition to protect anyone. That was horribly irresponsible.

Sami may have stitched him up, but how did anyone know whether any vital organs or arteries were damaged? Maybe Nurse or DJM can explain the medical aspect in terms of where he got stabbed.

As for the conversation between Sami and Rafe, it could have been heartfelt and sincere if she would speak like a normal person instead of whining. If she would have asked him if he's ever been in love instead of making it sound more like an accusation, it could have been a sweet heart-to-heart.

Bo had the best line of the day: "Nothing important got broken." LOL.

Can't understand why Nicole would call Brady to say she's going through with her scheme when she knows exactly where he stands on the matter. If he were smart, he'd just say, Nicole, do what you want. I'm out. I guess the writers have to get their money's worth out of that great line, "Nicole, you have to tell EJ the truth."

I hope they aren't going to make Bo sick again. Remember that movie with John Travolta "Phenomina" where he had a brain tumor or something and could see the future. That would really make Dan crazy

Daniel better keep is grimy hands off Bo. I am drawing a line here!!!

Sami may have stitched him up, but how did anyone know whether any vital organs or arteries were damaged? Maybe Nurse or DJM can explain the medical aspect in terms of where he got stabbed.

I did not see the stabbing. I would not have stitches across anything deep or if I did it would be to just barely hold things together so I could pack or probe it daily so it heals from the inside out otherwise it will get infected from healing over on the outside and not being healed on the inside.

I just watched it on video and it appears to be a deep stab wound to the lower right quadrant of the abdomen. It is highly likely that he could have a perforated bowel. Natural bacteria from his intestines would leak out into the wound and would cause a life threatening situation called peritonitis The same thing happens with a ruptured appendix and Rafe was stabbed in that same general area. One thing I would note is that the stab wound is a lot longer than the knife was wide. It looks like the knife was pulled to one side after it was plunged into the abdomen which would make way more damaged than just poked straight in.

Sami would have no idea what was damaged and if there was an internal bleed. Her sewing it up is really stupid. Rafe needed to seek medical attention at a hospital. If he couldn't go there then he needs to have a buddy in the FBI that will cover his behind and get him what he needs, not just penguins.

I just watched it on video and it appears to be a deep stab wound to the lower right quadrant of the abdomen. It is highly likely that he could have a perforated bowel. Natural bacteria from his intestines would leak out into the wound and would cause a life threatening situation called peritonitis The same thing happens with a ruptured appendix and Rafe was stabbed in that same general area. One thing I would note is that the stab wound is a lot longer than the knife was wide. It looks like the knife was pulled to one side after it was plunged into the abdomen which would make way more damaged than just poked straight in.

Sami would have no idea what was damaged and if there was an internal bleed. Her sewing it up is really stupid. Rafe needed to seek medical attention at a hospital. If he couldn't go there then he needs to have a buddy in the FBI that will cover his behind and get him what he needs, not just penguins.

Many thanks for the explanation. Thank goodness he has the Jack Daniels cureall.
Jack Daniels = NuSalem Tea.

And did you notice how Sami had her hands all over the needle and even put the thread in her mouth? In the whole scheme of things, this may have been the least of the threats from infection, but still.......

So I just watched the show. I thought the whole Rafe gets stabbed thing was so unrealistic. He's fighting with this guy on the pier after he gets stabbed? I don't think so. Then he sends Hilda away when he's about to pass out? Hey, Hilda might actually have some medical training. Plus it would be prudent to have another guard there while he is in no condition to protect anyone. That was horribly irresponsible.

As for the conversation between Sami and Rafe, it could have been heartfelt and sincere if she would speak like a normal person instead of whining. If she would have asked him if he's ever been in love instead of making it sound more like an accusation, it could have been a sweet heart-to-heart.

Bo had the best line of the day: "Nothing important got broken." LOL.

Can't understand why Nicole would call Brady to say she's going through with her scheme when she knows exactly where he stands on the matter. If he were smart, he'd just say, Nicole, do what you want. I'm out. I guess the writers have to get their money's worth out of that great line, "Nicole, you have to tell EJ the truth."

I wondered how Rafe could fight off the attacker after being stabbed too. If it were me, I'd much rather have Hilda stitch me up than Sami.

Thanks for the technical stabbing info Nurse Hampster!

I've gotten to where I kind of tune out the Nicole/Brady conversations. They're all the same.

Back