Days Of Our Lives Monday Dec 8 2008

DJM

Reaction score
EJ and Stefano are at the docks with the diamond dealers. EJ gives the money to the dealers. They then pull guns and ask for the diamonds back. Stefano wants to know if this is how friends do business. They force Stefano and EJ to get down on their knees. Are asked if they have any last words. Stefano calls out a name and people come and overtake the dealers. Stefano then turns the tables and asks if they have any last words. Stefano tells them that since it is Christmas he will let them go, but they have to learn a lesson first. His people beat them up. EJ is upset about what happened at the docks. Stefano says it is part of the job. That he has to toughen up and take it like a man. That he will protect his family and not to doubt him.

Brady is at the park and sees a vial of drugs and picks it up. John comes by and says once a drug addict always a drug addict. Brady says he just found it and was going to destroy it. He does this in front of John. John replies whatever. Brady is upset. Tells John about all the he has lost. A father that was supportive and caring. That the old John would know that he had almost died and cared that he was clean. Tells John to go and tell everyone that he is still an addict. He would rather deal with that. John tells Brady that after he left the pub he and Marlena spoke and he is going to have treatment with the doctor. That he likes her. Brady is glad that he is going to have the treatment. John says he is trying and that he is glad that Brady is clean and happy.

Sami and Hilda are at the safe house. They are talking about the tree. Hilda gets Sami to start trimming the tree. She gives Sami a homemade star for the top of the tree. She tells Sami that she needs to make a wish. It is to be home and safe from the Dimeras. Hilda tells her that she will be home next Christmas and points out it will be her new baby’s first Christmas Tree. Rafe returns and Hilda and Sami pretend to be fighting. Hilda leaves and Sami wants to know about Nicole. She goes on about Nicole and everyone falling for her lies and that she thought EJ was smarter then that. She says she did not believe that Nicole was pregnant until she saw the baby bump. That Nicole must be so happy. Rafe said he did not get that. That she seemed sad. Sami wants to know where she was sad says Nicole is never sad. Rafe says in her bedroom. Sami is upset that he went into the house.

Nicole sees Rafe and pulls a gun on him. Says she is going to call the police. (Robe is now closed and she is not holding the pillow) Mary comes and says that she let him in to fix the cable. Nicole says nothing is wrong with the cable. Rafe pulls out a work order with another house address. Says he is sorry that he has the wrong house. Nicole tells him to leave. Gets a call from Brandon. Tells him that he is going to be an Uncle. When she comes downstairs she is dressed with the pillow. Sees Rafe and asks why he is still there. Says he is waiting for a drink of water that Mary offered. Asks about her pregnancy How far along boy or girl ect. (how did he not see the pillow yesterday none today ect) Nicole wants to know why he cares. He says that his sister just had a baby. He leaves and Nicole goes out.

Nicole is at the Cheating Heart. She is offered a drink. Max is there watching. Nicole rubs her pillow says she is pregnant and orders a Shirley Temple. Max comes over and congrats her on the baby. He also says that he is sorry. She wants to know what he is sorry for. He tells her that when she was arrested for Trent’s murder he was happy because it meant that his sister did not do it. Nicole asks about his sister. Says that he is so much like the Bradys that she forgets that he is adopted and not blood related. That adoption is a great thing. Not that she and EJ are thinking about it because she is pregnant. Max has to leave and she says thank you Max. She gets on a laptop looking for adoption sites. Brady comes by and wants to know what she is doing.

Stefano and EJ return home. They find out from Mary that Nicole is out and that the cable repair man was there. Stefano comments that they had a visitor. EJ tries to calm Stefano down saying it was just an error. Stefano wants to see the security camera tapes. When they go to look at them the cameras had been disable. Both are upset and they are going to change companies.

DJM

I was right about Stefano having his own goons there. I don't know why EJ seemed surprised that dear old dad is a crook; he's just as bad as Steffie.

Since Stephano has the security cameras, why can't he give the cops the tape of the mayor's murder? And wouldn't he know that Sami is pregnant and Nicole is faking? Either the cameras only work when convenient, or Stephano knows and isn't talking.

I hate it when they show one thing at the end of an episode, then change it for the next episode. I wish they would just end all of these pregnancy secrets.

Thanks for the write up.

That's what keeps us in suspense. And since spoilers are usually not what they seem, TPTB is the spider inviting us (the flies) into its parlor.

ITA with the secret pregnancy logic. IT'S GETTING OLD !! Stephano probably does know and is not telling. He's so good at that. He probably has something up his sleeve or under a chess piece just waiting for the ideal time to present it. Who is he gonna upset/surprise now?

You guys have a great weekend !!!

Thanks for the write up DJM.....I enjoyed it!
I so wish they would get this pregnancy stuff over with!

Nicole sees Rafe and pulls a gun on him. Says she is going to call the police.

I can really see Nicole being EJ's wife. Seems she knows how to take care of herself.

Stefano wants to see the security camera tapes. When they go to look at them the cameras had been disable. Both are upset and they are going to change companies.

This explains the cameras but not WHEN they were disabled. NuJohn or Rafe could have done it or perhaps one of Stefano's goons when they were in the process of murdering the Mayor.

Thanks for the write up Donna!

They are upset. Think that the person that came to the house disabled them. I think that they are new.

If they are new, maybe they were installed after the Mayor got murdered to give Stefano peace of mind because John maybe took his camera's out when he left perhaps? I can't imagine him leaving anything of value for Stefano.

rafe is the one who disabled the cameras, before he went back in for his glass of water.

***having a blonde moment trying to figure out why the spike-meister needs a comb***

Maybe it lays down flat when he sleeps, so he has to put in the gel and comb it up again.

Have to say Sami's 3rd degree cross examination of Rafe after he returned was ridiculous. She went on and on and on and on. I was waiting for him to get out some duct tape to put across her mouth.

And I understand Ali Sweeney is just loving to eat pickles during her real life pregnancy.....I love them, too.......but I just can't even bear to look when she guzzles down the pickle juice. :sick: LOL

You will probably think I am nuts (not that you don't already :D) but I drink an oz or two of dill pickle juice when I have severe heartburn. It works faster than any other over the counter thing I have tried. I always have a jar of pickles and it doesn't cost me a paw or a leg.

I understand Ali Sweeney is just loving to eat pickles during her real life pregnancy.....I love them, too.......but I just can't even bear to look when she guzzles down the pickle juice. :sick: LOL

I like pickles too and like Sami I drink the picle juice when they are gone. Some one once told me it helps shrink your stomache if your dieting ....lol

Thanks angain for all the reaps you all do. We appreciate them very much.:clap:

You will probably think I am nuts (not that you don't already :D) but I drink an oz or two of dill pickle juice when I have severe heartburn. It works faster than any other over the counter thing I have tried. I always have a jar of pickles and it doesn't cost me a paw or a leg.

I'll try this the next time I get heartburn.

Thanks for the write up Donna!!

NH, thanks i get heartburn all the time i'll try this remedy.

If you get charlie horses' try a teaspoon of yellow mustard, it take the spasm away immediately.

Facts on pickle juice~~ it contains vinegar and a special pickleing salt. (and water too) (store bought piclkes are usually higher in salt than homemade) When you drink it it will help dieting, BUT becouse of the reaction of the vinegar and salt in the stomach it would help calm a stomach~defies logic~~ that is probably why so many expectant mom crave pickles ~~ helps keep them from the morning upsets and keep the calm stomach all day.
Additional use~~ Sometime try adding just a little pickle juice to your deviled eggs..let it sit and the flavors meld in the fridge before you fill the eggs~ adds a zing!

Back