Days Of Our Lives Monday Dec 8 2008

LOL, my goodness, did we get off track from the show itself!

sooooooo...:back:

Good scenes between Brady & John.....I am liking this new Brady more and more each scene he is in.
And I wonder if this is the beginning of EJ returning to his dark side.

ITA with the secret pregnancy logic. IT'S GETTING OLD !! Stephano (sic) probably does know and is not telling. He's so good at that. He probably has something up his sleeve or under a chess piece just waiting for the ideal time to present it. Who is he gonna upset/surprise now?

An ex-girlfriend, who was not ex at the time, was joking when she told me that if she and I ever thought a kid might be in the works, she'd just send a text to Stefano or Dr. Rolf rather than concerning herself with the results of a pregnancy test. Pretty funny for this ex whose sense of humor was about as illuminating as a 15-watt bulb. Needless to say, she never ended up having to text Stefano while we were together. But, from what I've heard, he's probably gotten several texts since she and I broke up... I think someone forgot to tell her that Kate Roberts was a character and not an individual one should aspire to be.

Back