Days of Our Lives Monday Feb 2 2009

I also think that is too outlandish, even for DOOL. After all, people were being sorased right and left through the years while Will stayed the same age so Sami could be younger.

As far as newborn babies go, we used to say that most of them look like Winston Churchill when they are born...unless they have lots of hair.

I know imaginations really get going at times. I do not think for one second that Will knows Mia at all.

However.......I have heard a very plausible scenario, that would be absolutely terrific if it comes to pass. And this only refers to Mia herself.

I think it would be neat if Will came back and meets up with Mia. They start going out and Mia is attracted to the baby, but can't figure out why.

DJM....Actually I think your spin is right on target....Down the road, I am sure Mia will want her baby back.......Boy! All hell will break loose then......ShaSha

Oh, that is a given. And probably sooner than later. Nicole is juggling entirely too much, and I will give her credit, she thinks fast on her feet.

I just cannot fathom how that killer got loose from the restraints. John was never able to do so, and is a much smarter man.

I think it would be neat if Will came back and meets up with Mia. They start going out and Mia is attracted to the baby, but can't figure out why.

Thanks for the recap DJM.
ITA I have seen it on other show the mom is attracted to her baby but can't understand why she feels so stongle to that particulr baby.
That would be a good s/l.

Donna Great write up.

Gosh I never thought about Will being the Father of Mia's baby, I think that is rather a good s/l if TPTB, brings Will back and he and Mia want their baby.

I saw Newborn babies everyday for years working as the Birth Registrar at GBMC in Baltimore and Newborns all look alike, I think NH said it best, they all look like little old men with sunburns, with the exception on the African American babies they look like little old wrinkled African American men.

Great summary Donna, thanks. And great show today. Great acting all around by everyone. Both Sami and Nicole were great. I loved the ending where Nicole is holding the baby, looking like she just gave birth to it and EJ walks in. It looked picture perfect.

Also outstanding was Rafe. I felt his pain.

Kudos to both Maggie and Chloe. You could feel Maggie seething as well as Chloe's desperation. She was trying to explain the inexplicable.

Let's pretend for a minute that Nicole's baby does look like Sami. Even if EJ thought that, it would not be prudent for him to say it out loud. He would be afraid to hurt or anger Nicole. He should also be asking himself why he sees Sami when he looks at his baby. I would guess he'd think it was his imagination since he has no idea that Sami had a baby.

Let's pretend for a minute that Nicole's baby does look like Sami. Even if EJ thought that, it would not be prudent for him to say it out loud. He would be afraid to hurt or anger Nicole. He should also be asking himself why he sees Sami when he looks at his baby. I would guess he'd think it was his imagination since he has no idea that Sami had a baby.

I agree that EJ should be questioning himself thinking that his baby looks like Sami?? He is suppose to be so much in love with Nicole and this family why is he thinking of the past?? He has not a clue she delivered too...

Of course. Poirot does not like me saying things that are not in the daily summarys. I sometimes have problems keeping my fingers quite.

Back