Days of Our Lives - Monday, February 14, 2011

mkvlam

Reaction score
Website
www.tepidrentals.com
Outside the Pub, Bo & Hope talk about Ciara. Bo tells her that Ciara should be off school soon & Hope wants to meet Ciara at the Pub instead of at home as she can't go there unless she knows it's for good. Bo doesn't understand Hope's comment but she clarifies she doesn't want to move back in just because but rather, it's because she wants things to work out but in order to do that, they need to both have learned from their mistakes. Later, Bo & Hope are down at the pier discussing about how Hope doesn't trust Bo in believing that Bo wants to be with her. Bo reassures her & asks her if she remembers when they set sail & she replies that she does. Bo wants to start their lives together again as a family. They sit on the bench to further discuss their history & how they started to stop trusting each other when Zack passed away. They both talk about the passing of Zack with great sadness & it shows clearly how both are affected. Bo tells Hope that she has his heart and always will. They both tell each other how much they miss each other & Bo suggests they go home.

In the DiMera basement, Rafe is determined to get out & to Sami. Rafe is picking the lock on the cell door when EJ comes in & tells him he wants a question answered. EJ first threatens Rafe that if he doesn't answer the question correctly, Allie will disappear. Rafe tells EJ that it's chocolate chip in which EJ calls Rafe2 to tell him what Allie's favorite cookie is (see below) & if it doesn't pan out, Rafe2 knows what to do as Rafe looks on. Later, Rafe is praying that Sami will figure out that Rafe2 isn't him. He swears he'll kill the clone if he hurts Allie as he looks at a picture of Allie.

At the apartment, Sami is folding laundry & Rafe2 tries to seduce her but is unsuccessful. He wonders when the kids will be going back to their dads in which Sami comments that it seems Rafe2 can't wait until their gone. Rafe2 backtracks & tells her that's not true & he was just thinking of the legal aspect of the custody agreement & wanted to make sure Sami got used to the kids being shuffled back & forth. An indignant Sami is wondering why Rafe2 would even think that as she's well aware. Rafe2 tries to drop the subject by saying he thinks it would be a good idea to do something for Allie who might feel left out because of what has been happening with Johnny. Sami agrees & will make her favorite dinner while Rafe2 can pick up her favorite cookies from Java. Rafe2 apologizes for the comment earlier & tells Sami how much he loves her & the kids. Sami goes of to wake up Sydney from her nap as Rafe2 sits & ponders over what Allie's favorite cookies are. Rafe2 calls EJ to ask him about it but EJ just tells him that he doesn't know as chef prepares food for them at the mansion & it's not junk food. Rafe2 reminds him that if he doesn't want Sami to get suspicious, he'd better ask Rafe ASAP.

Later Rafe2 returns to the apartment with the bag of cookies. Allie takes a look & tells him that's not her favorite. Rafe2 grabs the bag away from Allie & tells her that he'll take them back & get the right ones, whatever they are as Sami walks in the door & wonders what's wrong. An upset Allie blurts out that Rafe2 forgot what kind of cookies she likes.

At DiMera mansion, Stefano tells Nicole that EJ doesn't love her & he never will. Nicole wonders if he has something to do like test his blood sugar or takes some pills. Stefano refutes that he just wants to clarify any disillusions that his future daughter-in-law may have of his son. They banter back & forth & Stefano tells Nicole that he ran into Taylor. Nicole tells him that she was here for a quick trip & the conversation is over. She tries to leave but Stefano stops her & tells her that she is so consumed with jealously over her sister because Taylor is smart, beautiful, etc. & that's why she doesn't want Taylor to stay. Nicole tells him that he knows nothing about her family & her sister. Stefano agrees that he doesn't know anything about them but he knows about Nicole & EJ. He goes on to remind her how the first time round, she went into great lengths to insinuate herself into his life to make EJ fall in love with him but she failed miserably. Nicole tells him she has learned from her mistakes. Stefano goes on to tell her she is still shallow, untrustworthy & if she thinks that she can wiggle into EJ's heart again & not fail, she doesn't know EJ as well as she thinks she does.

Later, EJ returns home & Nicole tells him about the conversation she had with Stefano & would like to ask if it's okay to add one more person to the guest list. EJ is fine with it & wonders who in which Nicole replies, her sister as she needs her there. Nicole calls Taylor to tell her she's invited to the wedding which makes Taylor very happy. Nicole tells a distracted EJ that he'll like Taylor & she's excited for him to meet her.

Down at the pier, repeat of EJ on the phone & then running into Taylor. There's an instant attraction as EJ asks her if he knows her. Taylor drops her phone & they both go to grab it. EJ comments that her hands are cold & gifts her with his scarf. She asks him where the Java Cafe is & he tells her it's around the corner & offers to walk her there but his phone starts to ring. Taylor bids goodbye & leaves as EJ calls after her that he didn't get her name.

At Daniel's apartment, Melanie & Kate talk about taking Parker away from Chloe. Melanie wonders if it's tragic but Kate believes it's not as Parker will be taken away from a negligent parent & put into a loving home. Kate tells Melanie about the urgency of doing it now so to not create any permanent scarring to her grandchild. Kate tells her that getting Parker away from Chloe is based on the fact that Philip & Melanie will reconcile. Melanie is shocked & tells Kate she never said that & Kate tells her it's a package deal. Melanie wonders what she means. Kate tells Melanie that in order for her to get custody of Parker, Philip & her needs to be a couple. Melanie tells her that she gets to decide what she wants, not Kate. Kate tells her she's disappointed in Melanie but Melanie counters with the fact that it was her son that slept with her dad's wife. Kate wonders if Melanie actually cares for Parker & she replies that she loves him. Kate tells Melanie when she decides to act on it, to let her know & takes her leave. Melanie stops her & tells her that Philip could be in both kids life so why isn't that enough. Kate pleads her case about how Melanie kissed Nathan & as a result, a crazed & jealous Philip ended up sleeping with Chloe so Melanie isn't blameless about the marriage breakdown. Kate tells her that Philip loves Parker & the child she's carrying with all his heart & soul. Melanie is very affected and announces she knows what she must do.

Later, Kate is outside the Pub wondering how to make Chloe look like a selfish, negligent parent who doesn't care about her kid. She concludes that it'll be a piece of cake.

In an alley somewhere, a frantic Chloe wonders if she should call someone then decides she can make it. Cue to Maggie's kitchen with the smoke detector going off, smoke surrounding the crib with Parker inside it.

At Maggie's, a frantic Chloe comes rushing into the kitchen & takes out the burnt cookies out of the oven as she continuously apologizes to Parker. There's a lot of smoke in the room & she tries to get rid of it by waving oven mitts around. Philip shows up at the door & wonders if something's burning. Philip enters into a now smoke-free kitchen (the smoke just disappeared) as Chloe is going crazy at the thought of almost burning the house down. Philip gets Chloe ice for her blisters as Chloe tells him she's a train wreck based on what happened with Dan & how she's a bad mother because she can't handle everything. Philip reassures her she's a good mother. Chloe talks about her past & how she's bad news & Parker is better off without her. Philip wonders if Kate had gotten to her to which Chloe is puzzled. Philip explains that Kate was just worried about Philip & that his life is falling apart. Chloe calls him on it & say it's because Kate hates her like everyone else, including Parker. Philip tells her that it's not true & Parker loves her & Kate will never get the chance to turn Parker against her. Later, Philip has made a new batch of cookies & Chloe's in a better mood as she tries out one. Maggie returns home & tells Chloe that she looks tired & should rest. Chloe leaves Philip & Maggie to talk a nap. Maggie tells Philip that all the people who loved Chloe has left but Philip is Parker's father & he can't do that right now. Philip agrees & tells Maggie that he won't do that to Chloe.

Later, Chloe is in a bedroom upstairs trying to feed him but gets frustrated at a crying Parker who doesn't want to drink his bottle so she raises her voice at him to drink.

Later at the Pub, Sami & Sydney enter to find Taylor having tea. Taylor tells her that she was trying to find Java but took a wrong turn. Sami is glad that Taylor's going to be staying in town. Sami wonders why Taylor is grinning so much & Taylor tells her that she just ran into a very charismatic & handsome man down at the pier but doesn't know his name.

At the hospital, Melanie comes to see Nathan to apologize for treating him hurtfully. Nathan tells her she's been through a lot lately & Melanie tells him she now knows what she has to do. Nathan wonders what she's talking about & Melanie tells him Philip is the baby's father & she has to try to be more forgiving & try to make her marriage work for the sake of Parker & her baby. Melanie asks if Nathan understands & he tells her he doesn't understand & kisses her. Melanie pulls away & grabs her things & leaves.

Next on Days:
Nicole tells Taylor that EJ is a DiMera but he has a heart
EJ telling Rafe that he didn't want to do this but he's a man of his word
A shocked Maggie telling Brady, "How could you?"

thankyou for the lovely write up. what kate tells melanie is true. she is not blameless in what happened.

Melanie tells [Nathan] Philip is the baby's father & she has to try to be more forgiving & try to make her marriage work...

Who wants to bet that Melanie will see Philip "being there" for Chloe and get the wrong idea, then not talk to him? Same ol'; same ol'. YAWN

seems the writers got a slight hint and are at least going to have a discussion on what went wrong before throwing bo and hope back together.
the chef doesnt prepare junk, ej?? where have you been living?? it wasnt too long ago you sent johnny into the kitchen to get COOKIES(junk) and milk....once it was ice cream....shows how little he knows about everything.
so ej will be cruel to his own kids and their siblings but we are to believe he is self sacrificing to a stranger??
didnt think i could dislike mel anymore than i already did but her stint with kate is proving me wrong.
looking forward to the parenting/friend in need scenes with chloe and phil...he should be used more and help her.
hope nothing is wrong with parkers lungs......chloe he doesnt hate you.

:( ....I am afraid the next step will be her shaking him.

Thank you for the nice preview, Mk. Sounds like a good episode and I'm looking forward to watching.

It is going to be disappointing if this is the extent of Bo and Hope working through their problems.

Thank you for the great preview! Its wonderful to see that you are able to help us out with this. I am sure that it takes a lot of work to write one of these up. I know Barb sure knows! :)

Well I wish Chloe would just turn around and see how much Philip is still the friend for her she's always had.

Melanie....you're a screw no matter what you do.
Nathan....bwwwwwaaaaaaaaa
ej...."has a heart?"

Maybe daddy Stef bought EJ a heart from the prison!

Holy crapoly. So will anybody find out that Chloe left Parker there alone? The summary sounds like Chloe leaves that part out.

Thoughts on these triangles etc

It's about time that Bo and Hope got back together. Carly belongs alone in my opinion.

I would like to see Jennifer with Daniel.

No one is blameless in the Chloe/Philip/Melanie fiasco. The only one I feel sorry for there is Parker.

I think EJ will regret marrying Nicole once he finds out that Taylor is his sister-in-law. Taylor seems too high principaled to have an affair with him, but I wouldn't put that past EJ. I think she's better looking than Nicole anyway. I'd love to see Taylor and Brady together truthfully. That would be quite interesting and a storyline I could actually enjoy.

Thanks for posting!

I think I'll hold off on my comments until I see it. But I will say, how noble of EJ to offer Taylor his scarf. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to Bo/Hope scenes and the Chloe stuff. Poor Parker! :(

This is the second time Philip has decided to get ice for someone's burn....is he just stupid or something??? (first time was when Claire got burned)

Never put ice on a burn...run it under cool water...
The first (and only) time I've ever burned myself, instinct told me "cool water" not "ice"

Maybe Philip is so "hot" he melts the ice into water? Just kidding. I agree that cool water is what you do......but am guessing that would mean plumbing hookups in that kitchen, which they probably do not have for that set. However, everyone seems to have bottled water in their frigs'...he could have used that.

love the write-up!!

poor parker :(..his mama is in some serious need of help. i hope phil continues to stick up for chloe through-out this whole "kick chloe while she's down" fiasco that kate & mel are up to. I hope in the end, phil sees mel for the type of person she really is. as for kate, go & get a job or a new hobby, leave your kids lives alone, they're fully growin' adults, she must know she did a really slack job at raising them why she insists on making their lives & business hers.

lol@rafe setting robo-rafe up!! loooove it!! but, can they end this story line now? it's kind of a *yawn*..

Saw the show now.......and was really intrigued by Bo & Hope, not necessarily what they said, but watching their facial expressions as they talked. Bo was fighting back the tears, seemingly realizing his actions only added to the misery. The conversation about Zack dying, and them not grieving together, thus starting the path to the fork in the road was very telling.

And then the "Some Enchanted Evening.....you will see a stranger" minute on the pier between EJ & Taylor. Overdone! And then to hear her rhapsodizing to Sami about the handsome stranger. Glad she did not know the guy's name, Sami might have gotten sick right there.

Yeah for Rafe 1 and the cookie info. LOLOL

I wonder if Mel is serious about taking Phil back or if she has an ulterior motive for getting Parker.

I wonder if Mel is serious about taking Phil back or if she has an ulterior motive for getting Parker.
IMO a part of melanie still and will always love philip. so I dont think it will completely be all about getting parker away from chloe..

@Poirot

I loved the scenes between Bo and Hope as well...not overdone..definitely a couple trying to fight their way back to each other.

The pier scene with ej and Taylor..... where is a narwhale when you need one?
narwhale.jpg

Back