Days of Our Lives - Monday, February 14, 2011

Bo was fighting back the tears, seemingly realizing his actions only added to the misery.

I agree, but goodness forbid Bo should mention romping with Carly for almost a year. They talked about honesty and trust, yet Bo had just told Carly he loves her more than ever. Maybe that's why he was squirming....Either that or he had diarrhea and needed to go. At any rate, I can't see how Hope could ever trust him again. She had trust issues with him more than twenty years ago. I guess she's just a glutton for punishment. Bo shouldn't get off that easily. As I mentioned in another thread, that bed is probably still warm from Carly. Can't Bo do without a woman in his bed for a little while? Bo Brady isn't that much of a catch!

I doubt very much if Hope is gonna fall into bed with Bo. However their lives proceed now, they are still going to have to work a lot of things out. And I am sure Carly & Billie will be part of their conversations. They have now agreed they need to go back in time, go back and start with what happened with Zack. It is a start. It maybe be wobbly, and the path they now will be following is gonna be strewn with rocks, fallen branches, and probably a couple of uprooted trees. It is not going to be easy.

I'm glad Bo and Hope are getting back together, and I did enjoy their scenes today, even though I am still irked with him for telling Carly he loved her more than ever, while knowing he was planning to get back with Hope. Still, I like them together and will try to block out some things to move along with their reunion. I just really, really hope they don't get physical very soon, and I still don't know how Hope can ever go back to their bedroom, let alone the bed. About today, their scenes were serious, and I thought they were well done, but I couldn't help it, I laughed when Bo said, "My being with Carly made you unsure of my love for you." I didn't know he was such a genius.

He's not the smartest tool in the shed that's for sure. We know that! LOL! But I was glad that they had this conversation and that they didn't just fall into oneanother's arms. That would have been totally unrealistic to me.

Thanks for the great summary, mkv!

I was so glad that Kate finally told Melanie what we have said for months – that Melanie wasn’t blameless in the whole affair and she forced her to acknowledge that. But why is Kate having the conversations with Melanie that Philip should be having.

It seemed to me that Maggie was encouraging a relationship between Philip and Chloe, and I got the idea that she has her own agenda, because she’d like to see Melanie with her grandson Nathan. She was more than a little obvious getting Chloe out the room so she could talk to Philip. That was Philip, wasn’t it? Short hair? No tie??? That’s a first.

I loved the way Philip was able to calm Chloe down like no one else can. I think the “normal scene” that Maggie walked in on is what prompted her to tell Philip that he needs to stand by Chloe. Oh how I would love it if Philip turns Melanie down when she suggests they reconcile and raise the children together. I hope he tells her that Chloe needs him more than she does.

Did anyone else have as hard a time as I did hearing Hope’s dialogue? I understand she wanted to appear low-key and sad, but a whole scene of whispering was hard to take.

If you were describing EJ, wouldn’t his English accent be among the first things you mention? I know that TPTB don’t want Taylor to find out it’s EJ she met on the pier, but his accent was too obvious an omission when she was describing him to Sami.

The accent hadn't occurred to me but you are right about it.

I couldn't understand a lot of what Hope said. Had to keep replaying her dialogue.

I have not wanted Chloe and Philip to get together until this episode, when I found myself thinking along those lines. Now I agree. I wish he would tell Melanie where to get off, and then go concentrate on Chloe. Besides being a snippy little flip, she obviously likes kissing Nathan way too much.

If you were describing EJ, wouldn’t his English accent be among the first things you mention? I know that TPTB don’t want Taylor to find out it’s EJ she met on the pier, but his accent was too obvious an omission when she was describing him to Sami.

What English accent? :)

Of course she should have mentioned the accent. 24 hours back in Salem and she's already feelin' the affects of the stupid juice.

Thanks for the summary! Still a week behind.

Nah, they're hoping that WE drank the stupid juice, Rew. I think the reason Kate is able to tell Melanie the truth is because Kate doesn't CARE about Melanie one way or the other, except as a means to Philip's happiness. Maggie, Do Right Daddy Daniel, Mama Bear Carly all would rather Melanie not be married to a Kriaikis to begin with.

Back