Days of our Lives - Monday, July 10, 2023

Thanks, robin.

Poor Brady. He lost out on another apartment.

Poor Chad. Alex is moving across the hall from them. I bet we see him a lot in the Chad/Stephanie's place.

Leo and Dimitri were rude, crude and too much for me.

What will Rachel do with the information she has on Leo and Dimitri? And how long will she hide in the
DiMera mansion? And does the Salem map have the DiMera tunnels marked since Rachel found her
way inside?

As I said, overdone, and zombies all over Salem.
Agree. The writers just can’t grasp the concept of wretched excess.

As for Rachel, it’s no surprise that she was able to easily leave camp and get home to mommy dearest. After all, Salem area camps are probably as poorly run as the prisons.

DVL shouldn’t give up so quickly on the idea that a gay marriage won’t satisfy his inheritance requirement. A fast talker like Sloan just might convince a court to give the inheritance requirement a liberal interpretation. And can we be sure that the whole family frowns on gay relationships? For all we know, Great-grandfather Von L. just might have been part of the hot gay scene in 1920s Berlin?

Alex and his glasses should think twice before moving in across the hall from Chad and Stephanie. EJ tried this arrangement when he moved in right across from Sami and Lucas. It didn’t work out all that well for him.

Last edited:
Will we refer to Xander's prickly cactus from now on? I need to know the correct terminology, please.

Don't terry towels stick to prickly cacti?

Agree with those who believe Dimitri/Leo/Gwen could have their cake and eat it, too. But will Gwen still be okay marrying Dimitri if she knows he is just not that into her and wants to be into Leo? She will lose face if Dimitri comes out publicly and learns he can marry Leo, because marriage is marriage, after all. Or is there a stipulation in that document that it HAS to be a male and female? Leo didn't read it through. Did Dimitri? Read the fine print! If it just says "marriage," he can do what he wants. Maybe.

What if Gwen is pregnant? With a VL heir on the horizon, THEN what?

They are on a baby kick now on the show, with Nicole, possibly Sloan, Sarah, and now maybe Gwen, even though it has not been mentioned yet. Give it a minute. She will start heaving in the bathroom any day now.

Good product placement for Premium Saltines!

Maybe the empty dingy apartment across the hall isn't a 3 bedroom. I don't remember him saying it was.

Having just rented a place, I didn't get the keys until I signed to lease, and my partner had to sign the lease too, he was not at the place at the time so we hung out till he arrived. He had run to his daughter's to get the truck. Some random stranger couldn't sign the lease for Stephanie and Chad and bring them the keys.

But then again it is Salem, so why expect anything close to true?

Maybe in Alamania which is the applicable law, gay marriage isn’t legal and so the document wouldn’t have to say to a woman. That would be a better explanation than saying the document was explicit about the gender of his spouse. Why would it be unless his conservative family already knows he’s gay? So then why is he still in the closet unless he doesn’t want to come out for his own reasons? Didn’t Leo just tell Gwen in their last conversation he was tired of dating closeted men because he couldn’t never have a real relationship with them? That was either yesterday or the same day in Salem time.

Back