Days of Our Lives-Monday, July 28, 2014

Good episode overall, remembered this should have ran this past Friday as a cliffhanger.

About fell out of the chair when Victor looked at Eve, turned around, and asked if anyone "ordered a hooker". SO funny !!

Figured they'd wait until the end to show Kristen. Glad to see her back, love any DiMera, I'm afraid though, since she's on the run, she won't have much interaction with John, Marlena, Brady, etc. for awhile.

Kristen's back and she seems to be as crazy as ever. She left Salem as a fugitive, so she comes back inconspicuously clad in a hideous leather dress. And why is she kidnapping the Love Doctor? Stefano really should send this nut case off to his secret island. Another candidate for the not too sharp category is once again the Salem P.D., which failed to thoroughly grill the brat girl about how her story is inconsistent with John Black being hit from above and behind. Now they have a leading citizen in a coma and no charges filed against anybody. Where's Bo Brady when you need him? He'd have browbeaten Jeannie Theresa until she confessed to every foul deed she's committed since arriving in Salem.

...................and then some!!!!

Victor was on fire today. Loved his line about Eve "Anyone here order a hooker?" and later to Jen "do girl things" LOL.

Eve is quickly becoming the biggest pest on this show. Everyone she meets up with is turning her away (Victor), running off (Paige), or pushing her out or hanging up on her (Theresa). Last week Jen threw her out of Horton house. Loved that she also called Theresa "Jeannie" today. I wish they would use that name instead of Theresa.

I'm not too thrilled that Kristen is back. How many troublesome women does this show need? I feel that we are on a villainess overload on the show at this time with Kate, Sami, Eve, Theresa, and now Kristen just after we got rid of her. Is it any coincidence that Kristen has showed up just about the time that Brady has decided to clean up his act and become sober?

Thanks for the summary.

The dialogue writers were on fire with this show! Nice nods to the past & great use & delivery of comedic lines.

Before shoe closeups it would be nice for the person to be able to actually walk in them. Yes Kristen I'm talking to you.

Victor delivered some great humor as always but it surprises me how he downs hookers & druggies every chance he gets. Victor, don't bite the hands that fed you.

Daniel telling Parker that he would take him down then Daniel literally being taken down. The timing was priceless.

The JJ & Jenn scenes made Jenn bearable.

DaysD...terrific summary...great job...welldone! Kristen's dress may have been hideous but boy 'o boy did I ever love those shoes!!!

Welcome back Eileen Davidson (Kristen)....now let's see Susan Banks take on vengeful Sami (hopeful speculation on my part) :)
Thank you! And yes, I loved her shoes too.

I thought it was funny when Eve asked Jeannie Theresa to put Jeannie on the phone! :rotfl:

The hotel room is not a limbo set. It looks just like Nicole's room with the bed turned the other way. :rolleyes:

Victor was all kinds of fabulous! A nice relief from all the mean women on the show.

Back