DAYS OF OUR LIVES - Monday, June 2nd, 2008

I knew his true, evil self would surface again. Wonder how long it will take Sami to see it? She will fight Lucas and everyone else tooth and nail defending him until she finally (hopefully this year) sees what he is really like.

I can't help it. Even tho EJ is showing his true colors, I still really like him. How can you not? He's soooo much fun to look at. And I still really want him and Sami together. I just think they are fated.

But, I wonder if in the course of trying to get Sami back, if EJ really falls for Nicole? Boy, she'd like that! I think it's because he makes her feel special, because he actually listens to her, where no one else seems to want to give her the time of day. But EJ would HAVE to be drunk to do it! :drunk: She's so annoying to me!

Anyway, I'm still rooting for Sami & EJ, but I don't care what happens so long as it's INTERESTING and not all drawn out!

That last scene of EJ drunk has been the funniest thing I've seen on days. Ever. I laughed so hard I cried. It almost makes me wonder if James didn't knock back a few to get into character. Good think he's a happy drunk and not an angry one.

Also, love John's arrival. That whole Daddy's home bit. Cracked me up.

Thank you for the write up.

That last scene of EJ drunk has been the funniest thing I've seen on days. Ever. I laughed so hard I cried. It almost makes me wonder if James didn't knock back a few to get into character. Good think he's a happy drunk and not an angry one.

Also, love John's arrival. That whole Daddy's home bit. Cracked me up.

Thank you for the write up.

Just saw the clip ....
James Scott's performance was AMAZING - Utterly amazing - funny, witty, amusing, poinant it was a Dead on Performance! James brings his A+ performance yet again!

I knew his true, evil self would surface again. Wonder how long it will take Sami to see it? She will fight Lucas and everyone else tooth and nail defending him until she finally (hopefully this year) sees what he is really like.

Evil EJ is long gone! Shades of Grey - yes, Flawed OH yes - But Evil no ..... James Scott's performance today was nothing short of Brilliant!

While I would agree that his drunk scenes were fabulous, I would not say this show, to be seen Monday in the U.S. will convince folks nasty EJ is not still around. And we really do not know yet if his evil side will pop out at any moment.

Saying.....I am a DiMera, we never forget....hmmmm.

But here is something poignant....Nicole & EJ are both talking of having a family, wishing they had one, always wanting one. And EJ says he never had a family. His father did not want a son, he wanted a soldier.

agreed with u cjnick..ej is so dang much fun to watch..and i will say nujawn is also..nicole also fun..guess it must be the devil in us that we like the anti hero types ....gimme a bad tit pipsy ej any day who is having a good time ! makes me wanna go pull out the tequilas and limes for when hubb gets home!!!

EJ

Well I for one still love EJ and Sami together. I hope the evil side doesn't surface. Sometimes you have to do stuff to win the one you love and I think that is all he is doing. Not trying to hurt anyone. Nicole makes me sick. I love the actress and I love her on the show, but come on give her a story line that doesn't involve being drunk all the time. Boring. I think the Dean will end up being Max's father. It will take forever, but I think that is where they are going with this storyline. Marlena and John. Come on here too, they have gone long enough with this storyline....She has accepted the NuJohn so let it be. Why do they have her running off again. Is it her vacation time off the show? Roman please give him something to do and find him a woman. Abe and Lexie forget them and put them on back burner. Ok later.....

I saw the show today. The scenes with EJ and Nicole where great. I just love the two of them together.
Lucas today with Johnny was amazing. Had to laugh when he sang Frere Jaques. It was so cute even if he did the words wrong.
The look on John's face was heartbreaking when he came down the stairs with with letter.
Thanks for the write up. It was a show I just had to see.

Nicole's Family

Did Nicole actually say she didn't have a family, or did she mean that she never had a family LIFE? Wonder whatever happened to Fay (her mom), Brandon (her brother, Abe's son) and Taylor (the sister who went to college and never came back). I know that Nicole didn't have much to do with the girls, but she was pretty close to Brandon at one time.

This sounds like the best DAYS episode in years. Thanks for the preview Barb! I love all the plot lines now -- even Max is interesting. I know it's a little delayed but did it occur to anyone else that the LAST place TONY would want to go for a honeymoon would be an ISLAND?!?!?!?! LOL

P.S. I think Nicole was talking about having kids. EJ has just the one and just ended his so-called marriage, so I thought it was very touching amidst all the humor that they were expressing some melancholia. Great job!!!

Nicole

Am I remembering in the past that Nicole was shot in the abdomen and she cannot have children?

More To Max Than Meet The Eye!!

I just thought Max might have been to college and Roscoe Born's character would not accept his calculations by thinking he might have cheated. It looked to me Max knew the Dean from before. He might even know Max's biological dad. I believe there is more to the story and I am looking forward to learning it piece by piece.

I totally agree! I think Max may have been a child prodigy when it came to Math period - it just never come up. I also think he may have not attended college but submitted the same proposal himself when he Shawn had the garage, but was turned down by the same Dean (one look at him stopped Max dead in his tracks & caused him to leave!) I think his genius in physics came from his biological father which he hates and that is why he is so reluctant to talk about it.

Great write up as always Barb!!!!!!!! Can't wait to watch!!

Frankie and Max are supposed to be biological brothers, I think. Now if that is the case then Max's biological dad would be Henri Von Leuschner because that is Frankie's (Francois Von Leuschner) biological dad. They would also have a sister Katerina AKA Carly Manning who was married to Victor for a while. So I don't see the Dean being Max's dad unless Frankie and Max are half brothers. According to Salem family tree's we don't even know who their mother was, which is silly because its usually dads who are in question.

KathyLu is correct. Frankie IS a VonLeuschner....but Max's father was Trent Becker. Frankie & Max met while both were in foster care. They ran away, Steve happened to find them and brought them to the Bradys, who took care of them, eventually adopting them.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was pretty sure about Frankie, just not so sure about Max.

Back