Days of Our Lives - Monday, June 30th, 2008

Posted by: Dominique

Of course I am probably the biggest Dansea fan and can't wait to see the rest of that date: I know they will but will they get and will it be LOL. Wonder what he whispered in her ear Friday - doesn't that just kill all you Dansea fans out there????? I know I'm not the only one. Only read a comment from one on this thread - come on out & speak your minds, please!!!

I'm right there with you! I LOVE them together; can't get enough of them. I actually FF through the episodes that they are on and watch them several times before I sit and watch the whole episode. Then I keep the episode and watch them again on the days that they are not on the show! I don't know what he wispered either, but I'd say that it was pretty hot considering that she immediatly starting kissing him, then stood up and was directing him to the hospital bed before he stopped her.

That man could wisper in my ear any day!! :):):)

Of course I am probably the biggest Dansea fan and can't wait to see the rest of that date: I know they will but will they get and will it be LOL. Wonder what he whispered in her ear Friday - doesn't that just kill all you Dansea fans out there????? I know I'm not the only one. Only read a comment from one on this thread - come on out & speak your minds, please!!!

I'm right there with you! I LOVE them together; can't get enough of them. I actually FF through the episodes that they are on and watch them several times before I sit and watch the whole episode. Then I keep the episode and watch them again on the days that they are not on the show! I don't know what he wispered either, but I'd say that it was pretty hot considering that she immediatly starting kissing him, then stood up and was directing him to the hospital bed before he stopped her.

That man could wisper in my ear any day!! :):):)

And I'm probably the biggest anti-Dansea fan. I hate seeing that immature kid with that old man. There must be something wrong with Daniel that he has to prey on girls half his age. His attentions are very flattering to Chelsea and she'll be easily seduced. I just hope he doesn't hurt her too much.

His attentions are very flattering to Chelsea and she'll be easily seduced. I just hope he doesn't hurt her too much.

I hope that doesn't happen either. If he has good intentions he will wait for her.

I do not want to rain on anyone's parade, but the actor portraying Dr. Surfer Dude is short term, so.....unless he decides he wants to prolong his stay in Salem, his presence in Salem will be short-lived.

I truly understand that some viewers seem entranced with this pairing (tho I do not see it).........but until Chelsea begins acting like a grown up, and not some acne prone adolescent still in high school, I just see no hope for them. Her hair, clothes, demeanor all yell, look at me, I am over 21, going on 16.
This couple needs work, but good. Their romance has been rushed, there is no earthly reason expressed so far why either one would be attracted to the other. Many viewers find there is zero chemistry there.

And before we get all worked up here like I have no idea what I am talking about...my own father was 40 when he married a 24 yr. old woman. But she was 24, going on 35, I guarantee you. (my parents were divorced). We all know couples with vast age differences.....And honestly, for those I know, one never notices there is an age difference. That is how well they connect, or are in sync.

I just cannot, so far, see this at all with Chelsea and Dr. Surfer Dude. Though perhaps all his stupid surfer talk was intended to make the viewer put him on a more even level with Chelsea. To me, instead, it made him look ridiculous as the well respected doctor he is supposed to be.

JMHO

I truly understand that some viewers seem entranced with this pairing (tho I do not see it).........but until Chelsea begins acting like a grown up, and not some acne prone adolescent still in high school, I just see no hope for them. Her hair, clothes, demeanor all yell, look at me, I am over 21, going on 16.
This couple needs work, but good. Their romance has been rushed, there is no earthly reason expressed so far why either one would be attracted to the other. Many viewers find there is zero chemistry there.

I just cannot, so far, see this at all with Chelsea and Dr. Surfer Dude. Though perhaps all his stupid surfer talk was intended to make the viewer put him on a more even level with Chelsea. To me, instead, it made him look ridiculous as the well respected doctor he is supposed to be.

JMHO

Hear Hear!!!:clap:

Dansea Chemistry

I do not want to rain on anyone's parade, but the actor portraying Dr. Surfer Dude is short term, so.....unless he decides he wants to prolong his stay in Salem, his presence in Salem will be short-lived. Their romance has been rushed, there is no earthly reason expressed so far why either one would be attracted to the other. Many viewers find there is zero chemistry there. JMHO

Poirot, are you sure he is short term? I thought I just read or misread that he would be signing a 3 yr. contract in March 2009??????????????????????????????

And many viewers find there is plenty of chemistry there. ........................ They both light up just being around ea. other, and they can hardly keep their hands off one another!!!!!! The locker room scene is just one example!! It's definitely a strong sexual attraction but that is not where it begins or ends. They both admire one another. Chelsea admires him for how smart a doctor he is - he's not your regular run-of-the-mill doctor - he's a great diagnostician, founder of new procedures, cures, etc., etc., etc. He admires her for her tenacity, love of family, willing to go the extra mile, etc.

Daniel is a very handsome man and Chelsea is a beauty - they both do have beautiful smiles (as mentioned on their date) and make an attractive couple.

When I was a sophomore in high school (age 16), my English Teacher asked me out on a date - said he'd pick me up at my home, etc. I quickly turned him down - was very embarrassed and to be honest - it made be sick to my stomach. I didn't tell a soul, but a ninth grader overheard the conversation and spread the gossip. He thought I did it and gave me a "b" that 6-weeks when I had all A's. I should have reported him, but didn't. To this day, I can't stand him!!!!!

Of course, he wasn't Dr. Dan - LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All, this is my first post. I too am a big fan on Daniel and Chelsea. They have great chemistry together. I do wonder what he had whispered in her ear. I also wonder what was the meaning for him to place the Lei' (not sure if that is what it is called or how it is spelled) around her neck. I hope what ever Kate knows on Daniel does not come between He and Chelsea. I saw on a website not sure which one, but it said like someone mentioned above that Daniel(Shawn) has signed a 1 year contract for March 2009. I sure enjoy reading this message board. Poirot you do a great job!

:OT:
When I was a sophomore in high school (age 16), my English Teacher asked me out on a date - said he'd pick me up at my home, etc. I quickly turned him down - was very embarrassed and to be honest - it made be sick to my stomach. I didn't tell a soul, but a ninth grader overheard the conversation and spread the gossip. He thought I did it and gave me a "b" that 6-weeks when I had all A's. I should have reported him, but didn't. To this day, I can't stand him!!!!!

That really sux! :mad: :back:

I personally don't care for Chelsea and Daniel. But there seems to be a lot of others that like them. Since I'm an Ejami supporter I know how it feels when your couple is constantly being put down. Therefore, I hope they get their couple. With any luck they may not be tainted with a bad s/l like Ej and Sami.

I like EJ and Sami together-Sami is as devious as any Dimera ! I get so bored with Sami and Lucas-both attempting to be Suzy Homemakers and flopping on that poor couch.
I'm also sick of Max and Steph, all their idle chatter and TALK of being honest. Give 'em a life or get rid of 'em !! I've said it before, I want old John and Marlena. Please make Ava go away-far,far away. I dont buy that "it's all the drugs that daddy gave me" line one little bit.

Dansea Fanclub

:smile: You can TOTALLY sign me UP! I LOVE the two of them together....hot, hot, HOT!! I also save the episodes they are in to rewatch them. They are the new 'forbidden' couple that has great chemistry. I have been so disappointed that all the previews for summer show nothing for them. Even Bo & Hope get a mention---Come on! Give us more Dansea!!

Oooh...I'm looking forward to seeing scruffy-faced EJ! This sounds like a really great episode, and it's good we finally learn about his meeting with Mr. Burke.

Thanks, Poirot!

:smile: Why is EJ all scruffy faced? Don't like him with the growth. He is so :hot: I want to see is whole beautiful face.

Back