Days of Our Lives - Monday, June 30th, 2008

I'd like to see them incorporate Alison Sweeney's (Sami) pregnancy into her storyline. It would be great if she was pregnant by EJ and both the twins were his as well. JMO

Sorry. I posted mine before I read yours. But - my thoughts exactly!!!! I'd like to see both twins be EJ's as well!

:clap: Finally Sami admits her feelings for EJ!!! About time!

Okay :back:

Max/Stephanie/Trent are boring me to death!

Ava is pretty adamant about John destroying the disk, even offers to do it herself. She's in cahoots with someone! But who......? :duh:

Ava is pretty adamant about John destroying the disk, even offers to do it herself. She's in cahoots with someone! But who......? :duh:

I think she just wants John for her self and knows that if Ol`John comes back he will be hightailing it back to Marlena and leavin her in the dust. I don't think Ava/NuJohn will going anywhere due to the fact the Ava will be leaving soon. I just want happiness for J&M.

i like lucas with chloe..for many reasons..one is i am just tired of him with sami..it was a boring re do when they put them together once again..and i cannot see how it will get any more interesting in the future..

as for sami..well..i gotta say nicole is definitely giving her a run for her money..but in the end i believe sami loves ej, and that is what is going to happen. she may have lucas in her heart..but he has definitely hardened his heart against her..deal breaker doncha know?

thanks poiroit

Whose the daddy.....(and I had to sit and think about it for a bit myself. I try so hard not to use shortcuts for this very reason. So many are at a loss to understand. :)

i thought maybe it was some kind of veneral disease, thanks for clearing that up, literally!

Lovin' me some DOOL

Hey there I'm new so the show and the forum. I have made reading Barb's write-ups my lunch break routine. I only started watching days since about April. Call me crazy but I love EJ's character. I know he is a "DiMera" and all and so the evil label has been slapped on him, but Tony is a DiMera too and he seems like a good guy? Besides, the first time I saw Lucas's character was when he got released from jail and the constant whinning and anger is quite annoying. Not attractive.

:confused:i just saw this message today i don't know if it was there when i start visiting the website or this message is from today, can someone clarify that thank you. this is half of the message i copied and paste

It is with heavy hearts and great sorrow that we announce that Friday's Early Edition was the final EARLY EDITION for us. As long time followers remember, we started our day ahead spoilers over ten years ago when we started posting on discussion boards, Dustin’s website and then got our own permanent home. Over the years, we have enjoyed hearing from so many of you from around the world as to how our summaries kept you abreast of our Salemites' storylines. Unfortunately, the time has come and we have unanimously decided to say goodbye.

please let me know and i am really hoping this annoucement is old

thank you

I remember seeing that message a long time ago. I think it's old and I think Poirot used to do the Day's Ahead with a couple other people and now she does it on her own. I don't know everything around here so I could be off on some details.

I was so glad to see someone else likes Sami and Lucas together. I would love to see EJ get what he deserves and move on to another manipulator like himself.

Puke and Gag

I'm sorry but I cannot get into Dr Jonas and Chelsea as a couple at all. I am fast-forwarding thru their scenes. As for nuJohn, I'm beginning to not like him much - he is rude to Marlena and everyone else. I would like to see some of the old John back. I also felt a little naseaous when John kissed Ava. Just can't picture him with anyone else but Marlena. I do like his sense of humor most of the time. Keep it coming Barb!

Thought all Spoiler Talk went in the Crystal Ball???????

I, too, am sick to death of Stephanie's :cry2:!!!!!!!

Of course I am probably the biggest Dansea fan and can't wait to see the rest of that date: I know they will :kiss: but will they get :hot: and will it be :over18: LOL. Wonder what he whispered in her ear Friday - doesn't that just kill all you Dansea fans out there????? I know I'm not the only one. Only read a comment from one on this thread - come on out & speak your minds, please!!!

LIsten up everyone. I cannot be here 24/7 and I was gone most of yesterday with visiting family and could not get in here to nip anything in the bud. I am really sorry that conversation got into Crystal Ball area, and spoilers for the future are being revealed in here.

That is not fair.......and no, we are not free to put them in, discuss them, or anything like that. I am really sorry some have gotten carried away, and I have not even read this thread yet. But I guess I am going to be doing a lot of editing and deleting this a.m.
Not fair to me, either. I am really disappointed.

I was so glad to see someone else likes Sami and Lucas together. I would love to see EJ get what he deserves and move on to another manipulator like himself.

I totally agree!!

I'm sorry but I cannot get into Dr Jonas and Chelsea as a couple at all. I am fast-forwarding thru their scenes.

These two make me sick. I blame Daniel the most. He's old enough to know better. Chelsea, on the other hand, is just an immature kid and I hope she doesn't get hurt too badly.

As for nuJohn, I'm beginning to not like him much - he is rude to Marlena and everyone else. I would like to see some of the old John back. I also felt a little naseaous when John kissed Ava. Just can't picture him with anyone else but Marlena. I do like his sense of humor most of the time. Keep it coming Barb!

I want OldJohn back, and you're right, DOOL fan since day 1, John and Marlena belong together. I liked Ava at first, but she very quickly became a pain in the a$$. The only thing I like about NuJohn is that he's funny.

Thanks for your writeups, Barb.

I don't think this will be there end. I think that if Sami is given time to sit and think about all of the devious things that she has done in the past in the name of love that she will realize just how much EJ "loves" her. So much so that he is willing to do whatever it take to make her realize she loves him. EJ and Sami are the same when it comes to "love". When they set their sites on someone it's all or else!

Maybe she'll have time to think while Lucas and Chloe and EJ and Nicole are having their "passion" sessions. I think Sami just thinks she loves Lucas because of their past, but he's to "goodie-goodie" for her. He takes her "fire" away; the same "fire" that taught us to either love her or hate her. EJ lets her be her own person.

Back