Days of Our Lives - Monday, May 19th, 2008

ok....

Oh no, it can't happen like that. I have been waiting forever for EJ and Sami to get together. I think Lucas will catch them in the act, and run after Lucas, but in the end I hope it's Ejami. Sorry. I just love the two of them together.

I think it's lust on Sami's part; not love.

then i guess sami has been in lust for what? a year now??? if she's been in lust, don't ya think she would be "after" him all the time? like nicole does??? from the minute sami laid eyes on ej, you could see it, the way she looked at him and vice versa, and that has only grown stronger......again, just my thoughts

There has been much discussion in both the Crystal Ball and Daily Days about Sami/EJ/Lucas & the night of Dec. 29th over this past weekend. I closed several threads. And will edit or delete any further conversation about it It has been hashed, rehashed ad infinitum for over a year, and on this board, that is over.

If you want to talk in this Day Ahead forum about the Day Ahead summary, fine. confine your post to what is in the summary. After you see the show, post about what was on screen - please, no past history, or imaginative scenarios. Thank you.

sorry!

There has been much discussion in both the Crystal Ball and Daily Days about Sami/EJ/Lucas & the night of Dec. 29th over this past weekend. I closed several threads. And will edit or delete any further conversation about it It has been hashed, rehashed ad infinitum for over a year, and on this board, that is over.

If you want to talk in this Day Ahead forum about the Day Ahead summary, fine. confine your post to what is in the summary. After you see the show, post about what was on screen - please, no past history, or imaginative scenarios. Thank you.

i only brought it up cuz it was talked about by sami and ej.....i also apologize about bringing up past events

Sami is feeling a lot of things right now. She has just learned that Lucas doesn't want to see or speak to her and that he wants her to move on. She has stayed faithful to Lucas even though they weren't married anymore. EJ also told her that his efforts to get Lucas out of prison didn't pan out. Sami has her hackles up because she sees the attention EJ pays Nicole (not knowing he's doing that to get her goat) and she cannot stand Nicole. Sami is also territorial and, even though her marriage to EJ has been in name only, she can't stand the thought of another woman having what's hers, especially Nicole. Besides all that, Sami is a young and vibrant woman with needs. EJ's kindness has lulled her into a false sense of security and Sami is also a very insecure woman. She was devastated at Lucas' refusal to see her and EJ was there. She will come to her senses when Lucas gets back but it may be too late for a future with Lucas.

Both Sami and Lucas are their own worst enemies.

max and stephanie- what i CANNOT stand is how max (and everyone else for that matter) tells whoever is suffering that everything will be ok blah blah blah...yes i know people who say these things are trying to make someone feel better, but you just don't know what will happen, faith or no faith, prayers or no prayers...i guess it was when he told stephanie that look at who all is praying for the baby...well! that was the case with zack too and that didn't help! idk, it just frustrates me....saved the best for last!

I agree, in that it doesn't matter HOW MANY people you have praying for a situation, God's will will be done! As if they didn't try hard enough, or something (like with Zack). That bugged me too!

Back