Days of Our Lives - Monday, May 19th, 2008

Holy Moly I just watched the Sami/EJ Scene ...... WOW! that's all I can say WOW!

Kayla brought the problem with the baby on herself.

Yes and no.. a little harsh to say that. since she has had problems from the begining.. it might not have been avoidable at all. Yes, she should have been listening to her doctors (especially since she is one herself) and stayed on bedrest. But some of the stuff, like with the plane crash, pop's death and bo's illness, and psycho Ave, etc. wasn't exactly avoidable for her.

Either way.. I feel for her character.

I don't think it's harsh at all. She put that baby in jeopardy every step of the way from the plane crash on. Granted, the pains started after the plane crash but she never once followed doctor's orders..and she's a doctor herself, not to mention a mother and should have known better.

I don't think it's harsh at all. She put that baby in jeopardy every step of the way from the plane crash on. Granted, the pains started after the plane crash but she never once followed doctor's orders..and she's a doctor herself, not to mention a mother and should have known better.
Physician, heal thyself! Everyone knows that doctors make the worst patients.

Kayla brought the problem with the baby on herself.

Is it wrong that I don't have the slightest sympathy for Kayla?

She has ignored EVERY instruction that she has been given, and has acted like it was such a chore to take care of her growing baby. What did she expect to happen? Every time she was told to rest, she rolled her eyes and said she was fine! Well, guess what happens!?!?!

Ugh! Poor baby!

All I can say is that I am loving the romance and talks between EJ and Sami. I was hoping for some EJ/Nicole action, but after seeing EJ and Sami together, I forgot about EJ/Nicole.

Ali Sweeney (Sami) was just beautiful in today's scenes...and James Scott (EJ) in a black tank top (in the previews today) - HOLY SMOKE! I think he just took over Philip's slot as the best body on Days!

I kind of like Dan and Chelsea too...but it is the same old dance. Can we move forward please?

Thanks for the write-up, Poirot! I can't wait to see these scenes!

Ummm

How is Lucas going to pop in on Sami and EJ? Did I miss something? Wouldn't his home be the apartment, not the DiMera mansion?

I just can't believe Sami actually admited what she did to Austin!

Is it wrong that I don't have the slightest sympathy for Kayla?
She has ignored EVERY instruction that she has been given, and has acted like it was such a chore to take care of her growing baby. What did she expect to happen? Everytime she was told to rest, she rolled her eyes and said she was fine! Well, guess what happens!?!?!
Ugh!
Poor baby!

I'm with ya' girl! :clap:

I foresee a phone call to Sami, letting her know Lucas is coming home tonight, before anything too heavy happens with EJ, and Sami tells EJ to get the hell out, the love of her life is coming home!! Or at least I hope that's what happens!

LOL You know that will never happen.....:) They have to have all the sick drama, but I think Ej's plan will eventually backfire. Just hope it's before it gets too mundane an uninteresting that we all lose our lunch.

I think Mickey is the one who started the whole thing to get Lucas released, Ej found out, Rolf helped him by telling Sami. That set Sami up for him to approach the "healing" of "that night". Then the phone call Ej got informed him it could take place tonight, he had to hurry her to bed....but, show no signs of force...has to be mutual, this time to work. His little plan goes forth....then when Sami gets caught up with the lies...the dirty deed happens, Lucas walks in.....and off we go again into the most sickening mess I have ever seen. :)

I so hope that the baby pulls through...so tired of them killing off kids...

Amen to that...the baby better make it! And they better name the baby in a short time period too.

I am thrilled Sami admitted raping Austin! Dena Higley knows her history...and apparantly Sami remembers it as well. I also love how she described it as "making love" too.
I have said it before, she and EJ are really the same character!

Who wants to lay bets that Lucas walks in on them?

Chan, huh? How about Dansey...has a nice ring to it. Personally I like them, I never liked her with Nick...zero chemistry in my opinion but I like the chemistry with her and Daniel. And I think it might seem a little rushed because of the big summer storyline...and am so excited about that one. They haven't had a big intrigued in years.

Everywhere I read, I see the same old thing about how EJ's plan has worked and how he manipulated Sami..OH PLEASE!!!!Give me a freakin break. Clearly EJ has not had a plan, and if he did it was not a good one considering it has taken him almost 2 years to get Sami to admit she had feelings for him. Sami's feelings are not a result of EJ's Masterminded gameplan. She is not being manipulated, she has always, from the get go, been attracted to EJ and as she said herself "What women wouldn't". So, all I have to say is that I bet we see alot of Sami day dreamin of EJ and her making love, while she is with Lucas over the next few months.

I appreciate this is your opinion, ILoveEJ, as I am sure you appreciate and understand that others have differing opinions. And are just as entitled to express their beliefs as you are to express yours. What seems clear to you, can be opaque to others, and vice versa.
None of us know yet what the long term story is going to bring, tho we all have our expectations, hopes and wishes.

Everywhere I read, I see the same old thing about how EJ's plan has worked and how he manipulated Sami..OH PLEASE!!!!Give me a freakin break. Clearly EJ has not had a plan, and if he did it was not a good one considering it has taken him almost 2 years to get Sami to admit she had feelings for him. Sami's feelings are not a result of EJ's Masterminded gameplan. She is not being manipulated, she has always, from the get go, been attracted to EJ and as she said herself "What women wouldn't". So, all I have to say is that I bet we see alot of Sami day dreamin of EJ and her making love, while she is with Lucas over the next few months.

I'm agreeing. I think she has always had some pent up feelings for EJ. As far as EJ having/not having a plan.. it's too soon to tell. I know he is working things to his advantage at every chance he gets. So I wouldn't put it past him. His history also makes me question him. I would like to see them together. But boy do these two have chemistry.. and the acting is some of the best I've seen in a long time on DOL.. IMO

oh and when Sami said "what woman wouldn't"... I was saying "no kidding!".
:hot:

I'm looking forward to seeing Lucas back. Serious soapy drama! I hope the writters don't let me down there.

Back