Days of Our Lives - Monday, May 19th, 2008

Why don't we just throw caution to the wind and call them Daniel and Chelsea?

Deal!

I kinda like Dan and Chelsea too...but it is the same old dance. Can we move forward please?

Alligato, I agree (not about liking them but it's the same old, same old). It sounds just like the same scene we got this week. And what happened to Chelsea playing hard to get?

I just don't get why we should be invested in them. They barely know each other, their love isn't rooted in anything other than Daddy issues/hero complexes/savior complexes/youth recapture and it's moving so darned fast I expect them to be married by next month.

I totally, totally agree! It's always him against Sami - He's the "I told you you would screw up" type. Not that I would like to see anyone fall off the wagon, but it would be good drama if Lucas got together with Nicole - they had a few, and both woke up the next morning in the same bed saying, ewwwwww... :)

KL about the other post I made, I really apologize to you - you didn't offend me. I accept!

Lucas always hooks up with someone just to spite Sami. I hope they do something new this time.

Thanks for the write-up Poirot, wonderful as usual!!

As for wishes or hopes, I personally wish Lucas would move on to someone else, maybe Nicole. It seems Lucas is never happy with Sami for very long, he is never satisifed with her no matter how much she tries to change. EJ on the other hand accepts her and loves her just as she is. Don't get me wrong I am a Lucas fan, I just think he needs a new SL.

Can't wait to see Lucas im happy to see him

But Ejami is my couple not Lumi

Thanks for the write-up Poirot, wonderful as usual!!

As for wishes or hopes, I personally wish Lucas would move on to someone else, maybe Nicole. It seems Lucas is never happy with Sami for very long, he is never satisifed with her no matter how much she tries to change. EJ on the other hand accepts her and loves her just as she is. Don't get me wrong I am a Lucas fan, I just think he needs a new SL.

He was married to Nicole. Kate paid her $5,000,000 to marry him so that he would forget about Sami. I've always been happy when Sami and Lucas got back together, but now that EJ is on the scene, I like that pairing, too! Who does Sami really love! Toss a coin?

Sami Ej And Lucas

Why would Lucas go to the Dimera mansion? He is not married to Sami and Maggie is his aunt and Mickey "got" him out. Why not go there since he isn't talking to his mom. I have grown to like EJ and Sami together. They let Lucas out of the picture way too long. I also like Sami's wild side coming back. Nice to see that again.

Why would Lucas go to the Dimera mansion? He is not married to Sami and Maggie is his aunt and Mickey "got" him out. Why not go there since he isn't talking to his mom. I have grown to like EJ and Sami together. They let Lucas out of the picture way too long. I also like Sami's wild side coming back. Nice to see that again.

Maggie and Mickey's would have been a better choice since the twins are there more anyway... I just hope this new twist to the Sami saga doesn't mean we get the EJ/Sami/Lucas Part II - the triangle from hell. Sami just pick one and move on or the viewers will want to send you on a "rest the character" trip!

Lucas is going to the DiMera house to prop the plot, plain and simple.

Bingo. There isn't any real reason other than S/L - it wouldn't happen that way in RL - he'd stay with his Aunt Maggie, or Alice, or his mother, or some other relative - or perhaps even (gasp!) in his *own apartment*!! But no, just because he's a grownup doesn't mean he'll live independently lol. ;-) Sometimes you just gotta lean back and enjoy the drama, folks! :)

Lucas at the Dimera Mansion

:confused:
I would venture to guess that since Sami & EJ gave up their apartments so they could live together until the VISA thing was settled, that Sami my have informed Lucas where she was at, and Mickey and Maggie knew she was at the mansion.
Hence Lucas going to the mansion as his house.

I think in a twist Nicole and Lucas will hook up just to spite Sami for EJ. Would make for some good soap drama.

I can't see Lucas "hookin" up with Nicole. Maybe if she hadn't been paid in the past to be with him, but I really can't see him bringing himself to that level.

I totally don't understand either how or WHY Lucas is at the DiMera mansion... it's going to need to be addressed for me.

If Sami sleeps with EJ then I'll just truly hate her character... like I think that Lucas will be too good for her and doesn't deserve him. But then who the heck would Lucas be with??? Chloe is a good girl and could defiantly make ANY woman jealous... but not sure if there are any other "good" girls in Salem for him... Nicole probably won't work, but it would be fun to see Lucas play the same game EJ is... Morgan is too young right? LOL

I foresee a phone call to Sami, letting her know Lucas is coming home tonight, before anything too heavy happens with EJ, and Sami tells EJ to get the hell out, the love of her life is coming home!! Or at least I hope that's what happens!

Oh no, it can't happen like that. I have been waiting forever for EJ and Sami to get together. I think Lucas will catch them in the act, and run after Lucas, but in the end I hope it's Ejami. Sorry. I just love the two of them together.

Someone mentioned that they didn't want to see Lucas go back to drinking. I actually think it would make a great s/l for Lucas and Nicole to become a drunken scheming couple and try to wreak havoc in EJ and Sami's life. Only for a little while, though. Days has a tendency to beat everything into the ground.

Imo!

ok...haven't posted in awhile, but after watchin today, i just had to!

kayla and steve- i'm torn here. i feel for her and i don't! as others have said, she should have listened to doctor's orders and MAYBE just maybe she would not have went into labor yet, but that we will never know....on the other hand, whats happened has happened, so....i feel awful for what she is going thru on that, her acting is so incredible with this story and has made me cry.....

max and Stephanie- what i CANNOT stand is how max (and everyone else for that matter) tells whoever is suffering that everything will be ok blah blah blah...yes i know people who say these things are trying to make someone feel better, but you just don't know what will happen, faith or no faith, prayers or no prayers...i guess it was when he told steph that look at who all is praying for the baby...well! that was the case with zack too and that didn't help! i don't know, it just frustrates me....moving on....

dan and chelsea- at first they were hot, like when he first kissed her mmmmmmmmmm what a kiss!!! now that's all they do and it seems more like lust and its getting old, especially with daniel's " i can't do this" thing...ok then "dude"(as chelsea called him)...BE ALONE THEN!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

saved the best for last!

on to EJ AND SAMI...oh yeah and lucas too*rolls eyes*

lucas brought this all on himself and told her to move on...enough said on that!

the talk sami and ej had was brilliant, FINALLY their feelings were put in the open between them on what happened....and i guess what i really loved was the fact that sami brought up what she did to austin many years ago...which i had totally forgot about...good move to the writers! becuse it was identical to what happened with sami and ej..IN a sense! austin was NOT a willing participant in having sex with sami, NOW, i have not seen tuesdays show yet, but when mondays ended, sami and ej were uh ya u know! BUT, ruined it for me by showing lucas's pic and playing that eerie music, a lot of the fans have waited for sami and ej's "moment"!...guess i was hoping for a hot love scene WITH some amazing love music! so i guess i will have to wait and see tuesdays episode to see if i get my wish....

so there ya have it...is there anyone else who agrees???

rlightner!!!

Oh no, it can't happen like that. I have been waiting forever for EJ and Sami to get together. I think Lucas will catch them in the act, and run after Lucas, but in the end I hope it's Ejami. Sorry. I just love the two of them together.

The spoilers are up on this situation so you won't have to speculate on what may happen! i don't know if i am allowed to say so i won't.....BUT please DON'T apologize for your opinion! that just makes it look like what the other person said is right, when in fact it is also just their opinion! if it's what you feel, say it! just as long as it's nice lol! I TOO LOVE EJ AND SAMI together! and i will be the first to admit it!

Back