Days of Our Lives - Monday, May 5th, 2008

The Chelsea/Daniel kiss was real and it was amazing.

I loved this episode so much! It encompassed everything I like about soaps. And I am so happy to have a straight forward character driven romance with Chelsea and Daniel. :smile::smile::smile:

Osker Rose

WOW! I am very surprised by all the posts created by the Chelsea and Daniel "kiss". I agree with ILOVEEJ about Chelsea being far from caring, unselfish, etc. No sympathy from me either if this union with Daniel goes down the tubes. Nick.....move on. You deserve better.

As always, thanks for the write-up. I have not been able to watch my tapes for over a week and this is a great way for me to stay on top of my favorite (and only) soap.

Well it's looking more and more like they will go ahead with a real Chelsea-Dan romance, so I guess I have to accept it. I suspect, though, it will be short-lived cuz there is SOMETHING in his past that will get in the way. He obviously admires her and she worships him, whether they deserve it or not. Who is to say? They could be helpful to each other - he could help her grow up and she could help him forgive himself for whatever he thinks he did wrong. So on to another week!

I Know I'm Not Dreaming!

When Bo was in the hospital, he told Daniel that Chelsea had a crush on him; and Bo also told him emphatically not to hurt her!!!!! Daniel replied that he understood, it was normal for a patient to have a crush on their doctor, etc.; and "HE WASN'T GOING TO MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN." If that doesn't imply he had an affair w/a younger girl, what does????? When Chelsea was back in the hospital and her fever was so high and Daniel was trying to get her to fight back, he kissed her and she kissed him back. Then he remarked, "That should get your heart pumping!" I have forgotten what she said, but he immediately left the room after kissing her. Then Chelsea scolded herself for saying whatever she said. Does anyone else remember this? It did not show it as a dream! The only day dreams I remember is when Nick was at the window when she woke up and came over to her and kissed her and told her he loved her. She thought it was Daniel and said she loved him too... then realized it was Nick; the other was
when she was in the wheelchair ready to go home and thought Daniel came in and started kissing her until Hope started shaking her arm to pull her out of the day dream. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE SCENE IN THE HOSPITAL BED DESCRIBED ABOVE WHEN IT WAS DANIEL????? Oh, I think people can change and definitely think Chelsea has and feel she really cares for her family! Sorry to almost start a riot over my 1st post and just my opinion!!!

Dominique, I remember the scene you were talking about. Chelsea had a high fever and Dan was there. It was the first time that you see them kiss (in Chelsea mind ) He was with her and she was talking to him says that she loves him. Sees the look on his face and picks up that the kiss never happened said that she was sorry for what she had said, but it was the fever talking. I think that the kiss today was real.

I think the kiss was real too...

Thought it was funny when EJ was explaining the immigration problems and then Nicole said she needed a drink after that very confusing explanation! We all knew they wouldn't make it simple!

Back