Days of Our Lives - Monday, May 5th, 2008

WAHHHH!!!! Poor Chick!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the actors all cranked it up a notch in today's show, I am looking forward to seeing it. Good job Poirot.

Okay! I am so psyched about the Philip/Morgan scene! Finally, someone calls Philip on being a pompous ***...and I am thrilled that she nails him with a dart! I think Philip will be so impressed!
Also, why doesn't Philip get down to the docks and find out what exactly is holding up his ships! If there is nothing illegal, get his butt down there and make some noise!

Can't wait to see EJ/Sami scene! Can't wait to see Nicole freak them out!
Thanks for the write up, Poirot! Looks like a good show!

Oh, and I am happy about Dr. Dan and Chelsea! I don't blame Chelsea, but I am a bit confused about Dr. Dan and what he sees in her. However, any man who walks up to a woman who has the hots for him and plants a whopper of a kiss, I will swoon!

I really don't like the Chelsea and Dr. Jonas thing. But it might do Chelsea a little good to have someone do her like she has done Nick over the course of their relationship. I love you, I don't love you ,oh no that hot guy doesn't want me anymore, so you'll do Nick for now, but wait this hot guy might want me, so out to the trash it is with you AGAIN. She is so immature. I hope Jonas rips her heart out and serves it to Nick on a platter.

Would not want my daughter dating this DR.

I really don't like the Chelsea and Dr. Jonas thing. But it might do Chelsea a little good to have someone do her like she has done Nick over the course of their relationship. I love you, I don't love you ,oh no that hot guy doesn't want me anymore, so you'll do Nick for now, but wait this hot guy might want me, so out to the trash it is with you AGAIN. She is so immature. I hope Jonas rips her heart out and serves it to Nick on a platter.

I am sick of this Chelsea and Dr. Jonas too! She is waaayy too young. They keep trying to make her older. I think he would be a great match for Nicole or why not bring Sami into the picture and have them fight over him. He is too hot for a kid. She treats Nick horrible, remember Jet? Well I am tired of her whining. Either get her and Nick together or fix him up with someone. Preferable his age. Don't like the December/January romances? And I don't mean 1 month. This is too bad in real society for these older women going after the younger guys and the older men hooking up with the younger girls.

Glad to see they are finally addressing EJ's immigration status although I really believe this guy(MR. BURKE) is a paid person from EJ just trying to get Sami to stay with him. Don't trust EJ. HE is still a WELLs/DIMERA.
:)

Getting tired of the way Chelsea is treating Nick. I don't blame her for not feeling anything for him romantically, but I do blame her for stringing him along and using him as her fall-back guy. She's done it throughout their entire relationship Now, that Dr. McCreepy is giving her attention, you can bet that she'll dump Nick yet again. This time around, I am hoping that Nick see's the one true constant in their relationship/friendship: Chelsea using him in one way or the other.

And I am still not seeing any chemistry with Chelsea and McCreepy. I can understand Chelsea being infatuated with him, but I can't see what in the world he see's in someone who has the maturity of a girl. We also know that older guys gravitate towards younger women, but Chelsea looks like a kid and lacks the physical womanly appeal that older men find attractive.

Could the parting scene with Dan kissing Chelsea be her daydreaming again? I hope so. I love the Morgan/Phil scene. Maybe he will give up being a sleaze -- he used to have integrity and stayed away from Victor's lack of ethics. It's as if his heart was hardened permanently after Belle and he can't admit he'd like to be good enough for Morgan. He should be able to see that her father is being used. And did Nicole ever tell Phil that her ploy to seduce/spy on John failed? She doesn't seem to feel the least bit embarrassed by that -- oh of course, one can't embarrass Nicole. I think Sami was driven to tears because she's thinking of Lucas and how conflicted she is in her feelings for him vs. EJ, who Lucas is in jail for trying to PROTECT her from! I too thought the immigration thing was an EJ invention, but if so, seems now Sami is FREE to stop pretending to be in love with him, right? Have a good weekend everyone.

Also does anyone find it odd that Ava, primarily a psych patient, was put on the same nursing unit with Chelsea? Patients in restraints are just not in the general wards -- usually they're in a lockdown unit. Made for good drama but just would never happen. There would be a psychiatrist on her case with an internist like Kayla, maybe, but only to advise the psychiatrist about Ava's behavior and state of mind, and maybe help with the detox and run down lab stuff. There is NO WAY that Stephanie would have been permitted in Ava's room -- and Steve would be there only with the psychiatrist if at all. For Kayla to be Ava's primary doctor is heartwarming but -- NOT! I do think Kayla did a GREAT job in the scene with Ava to help her, though. She was incredible. Maybe an Emmy next year?

I wuould love to see EJ as Ava's lawyer and those 2 hook up! A Dimera and the mob would make a great combo!

I am not sure I can wait until Monday for this. I am just too excited for Daniel and Chelsea. :smile::smile:

I am ready to give my pancreas to see this episode now!!!

It's Spring and Love is in the Air!!

I don't understand why everyone is against Chelsea and Daniel having a relationship. I personally think it would be great!! - that is if Daniel would stay in Salem and just take exotic vacations w/Chelsea by his side to go surfing. The different scenery would be a great perks for the show and fun for the fans also. wouldn't it be great if she flew to Australia and surprised Daniel!!!
This would be great for the May Sweeps!!!!! She could always recuperate under his care. When she's all better, she could learn to surf - another Gidget - LOL!!!

Yes, I know what curiousity does - lol

Isn't anyone besides myself curious about what happened in the affair between Daniel and one of his previous young patients. I once thought it could have been Ava, but decided that wasn't possible since she was kept hostage at her home! I certainly hope this kissing episode between him and Chelsea IS NOT A DREAM!!!!
Remember, he did actually kiss her in the bed and then mentioned "that got her heart pumping!" I don't think he cares about her immature figure or the fact that she is not a ravishing young woman, but what she is like inside and I don't mean her pancreas or other organs!!!! I mean her caring, unselfish personality that puts her family first!!! Why wouldn't he fall for her......especially after knowing all she's been through and then turn out to be so giving and loving!!!!!! Just thought I'd supply some food for thought.

Daniel has not, prior to Monday, kissed Chelsea. She only has had fantasies of him doing so. I am going to watch that tape again, as I know he starts to go out the door, stops and Chelsea's back is to him, we see her face. And he is just still. Hmmm, boy.........I am gonna have to look again.

Isn't anyone besides myself curious about what happened in the affair between Daniel and one of his previous young patients. I once thought it could have been Ava, but decided that wasn't possible since she was kept hostage at her home! I certainly hope this kissing episode between him and Chelsea IS NOT A DREAM!!!!
Remember, he did actually kiss her in the bed and then mentioned "that got her heart pumping!" I don't think he cares about her immature figure or the fact that she is not a ravishing young woman, but what she is like inside and I don't mean her pancreas or other organs!!!! I mean her caring, unselfish personality that puts her family first!!! Why wouldn't he fall for her......especially after knowing all she's been through and then turn out to be so giving and loving!!!!!! Just thought I'd supply some food for thought.

Sorry, But I have to laugh at the fact that Chelsea is unselfish and thinks of her family first. In my opinion Chelsea is one of the most selfish people on the show. She has had her hand in on two deaths, both she tried to cover up, she tried to ruin her father's marriage, send her mom to jail for murdering Zac, tried to be a hooker to get back at her parents, treated Nick like a unwanted lap dog, put her Theta sister on the line by her insistence to get revenge on Ford, Risked her father's life by getting toasted while she knew she was suppose to wait at the hospital and that is just a few things I can remember off the top of my head. She is just like Kate and will do ANYTHING to achieve her goal. Look out for all the schemes she pulls to get Jonas. Kate will look like a saint compared to Chelsea.

Oh, all she has gone through..... She was raised until she was 18 by two loving parents, yes they died, but she immediately found two more that were willing to do anything for her. How many people get that chance???? The other things, she has brought on herself by her schemes, other than the infertility thing and we all know when the time comes that will not even exist. So, IMO Chelsea gets no sympathy from me. She is the most self centered person on the show.

Jonas basically said to himself as he was walking away "I can't let this happen AGAIN" implying that he had got involved with either a patient before or someone too young before or something similar to his and Chelsea's situation. Who knows exactly "I can't let this happen AGAIN" means. He could have meant anything. Who knows maybe he meant I slept with her mom before and I can't sleep with her too as he has done that before. It was very ambiguous statement.

Yep, the other day, I moved 1/2 dozen posts to another thread, because of getting far afield from commenting on the events depicted in the summary.

Whatever Daniel meant in his musing to himself, it was NOT depicted in the show on Monday.

I rewatched my tape, and I am wondering if Daniel kissing Chelsea was not perhaps another fantasy of hers, tho it is not depicted that way. But, when you see Daniel going out the door, he opens it, his hand is resting against the window pane, and it is like freeze frame in the background, while Chelsea is turned towards us and the camera is still rolling. It only lasts a couple of seconds til he turns around, comes in and kisses her, leaves, and she is left with this "Wow, I don't believe this just happened" look.

So when I rewatched, I was thinking.....a guest is leaving, after coming to say good-bye to me and my parents, is going out the door, is not gone, and I turn completely away.....not seeing the guest completely out. O.K. I don't live in soap opera land. LOL

Just got a chance to watch the last two days. Friday was the best. It was so good with Sami and EJ at the visa meeting. Would have loved to see what Nicole said. It must have been good. Laughed when John said that since he has no memories of them before he is objective and that they are in love they don't even know how much. Sami is really showing that she cares for EJ. She was crying in the room with the agent when she asked when they will be hearing about the outcome. She even cried harder when Nicole said that she was the one ruining EJ's chances. At least we now know why he is not an American.

Just loved the Ava storyline today. Tamara Braun (Ava) is just doing a super job as Ava. Joe is so good as the father. Funny with all the people working for him he has no idea of what happened at the compound while he was away. (Not a chance that he didn't know)
As for Daniel and Chelsea I am not sure if it was another daydream or not. With the other daydreams Chelsea was brought back to the present while the dream was going on. This time she was not brought back so I think he really kissed her.:sick: I hope I am wrong.

Back