Days of our Lives - Monday May 9, 2022

Oh, I doubt Lani will be spending even 10 minutes in a cell anywhere. She is a cop, the wife of a cop who was shot by a man noted for his violence, drug running, etc. Beth would come forward now, since TR is dead, showing evidence of TR's brutality, Eli is in the hospital as a result of TR shooting him, then making the scene look as tho someone else did it, plus he killed that addict as well, in addition to bashing Abe in the head, he probably will be in the hospital now.........ohhhh, nope, Lani will not be gone from her kids at all.

And yes, this like when Hope shot Stefano, & it got all covered up, so she never spent 5 min. in a cell either.

Lani will not be gone from her kids at all.
If they write this any other way, it's ridiculous. The mayor is bleeding profusely from a head wound on the floor as TR is menacing Paulina in a scheme to cover up his being a near cop killer. Even Trask wouldn't try to make a case.

I finally watched that scene. Praise be. I wish more people on this show would just blow these villains away instead of waiting for their manipulations or escapes.

Yeah, but that is only 4 or maybe 6 cops. Shawn, Lani, Eli & Rafe make up the rest of the force.....Salem only has 10....& they all are very good at catching teen age shop lifters, underage beer drinkers, and parking violations.

And yes, this like when Hope shot Stefano, & it got all covered up, so she never spent 5 min. in a cell either.
It did come out months later and Hope did go to prison for a little while, but then Shane and Steve came up with the master plan that Stefano is still alive and a group of them went to Prague to find proof of Stefano still alive. Meanwhile, Hope was targeted in prison, and Hattie helped her escape, and she spent time in that cabin in the country with Eric taking care of her.

Thanks, Jen......forgot about that......yes, did happen. I was only thinking of how Stef was rolled up in the rug, etc.

Back