Days of Our Lives Monday Nov. 10 2008

DJM

Reaction score
Nick comes in with a cake and candles for Mel. He is sorry that someone is after her. Mel tells Nick that when she got the call at the cheating heart she had the feeling that the person could see her. (flashback to Nick making the call) Mel says that if she finds out who is doing this she will kill them. Mel is sorry that she is such a downer. Wants to eat the cake. She blows out the candles and makes a wish. Nick wants to know what the wish was. After a lot of talking she tells him that the wish is that her father’s killer will be found. Nick says she may never remember what happened and the cops may never find out. That she has to move on with her life. She says that if they never find the killer she will have to live the rest of her life wondering if she killed her Dad. He was her father and she hated him, but she did not want him dead. She wants to go to bed, but Nick says she has to open her presents first. He gave her a snow globe of France. He also gave her a picture frame. She is very happy with the picture frame and knows the picture she is going to put in it. It is one of her and her Dad. She runs off to get the picture. Nick pulls out a picture that he has of the two of them. Mel returns and says she will have a piece of cake. Nick says ok. (flashback to the night that Trent was killed. Mel and Trent are fighting. Mel is pushed to the ground and passes out. Nick comes up to Trent and calls him a son of a *****. Picks up the knife that is on the ground and stabs him in the back) Back to the present Nick is coming towards Mel with a knife in his hand pointed towards her. She is facing away from him.

Bo and Hope are listening to the tape of Nicole’s statement. Bo finds it odd that she admits to a gun when Trent was stabbed. Yet he feels she is telling the truth. Hope wants to know if they are living in another universe where they think Nicole is telling the truth. Bo thinks that she was lying before because she knows who the killer is. Bo gets a call from the DA. She wants to meet with him tomorrow. Wants the murder solved ASAP. Bo is not so sure that he is going to like this job. Hope gives him encouragement tells him that they will still work together ect. She wants to go home Bo wants to listen to the tape again. Thinks that the killer is connected to Mel and Nicole. Hope says they are getting closer to the killer.

EJ is with Nicole at her jail cell. Nicole feels that EJ is working with Stefano to try and take away her baby. EJ points out that he did not even know she was pregnant until days after Trent was murdered. She claims that is why the evidence was only found at the scene on the second look around. Talks about how is hates it when Johnny goes with Sami. (I thought he had an order that Johnny stays at the mansion) EJ tries to convince her that he is not trying to take the baby away. Says that he made sure that Johnny was in his life, but never tried to take away this mother because that would not he what was best for him. But what she did yesterday scared him. Nicole points out that he thinks she killed Trent. EJ says that is in the pass, says he will do what is best for the baby. Wants to know if two untrustworthy people can get together and trust each other. He wants only to do what is best for the baby. If they do what is best for the baby it may turn out to be what is best for them as well.

Sami is yelling at Rafe. She comes to the door of the bathroom and wants her clothes back. He says he is watching TV and then going to bed. She says he is not to be watching TV, but protecting her. He says he is, he has her clothes and she is not going anywhere for a while. She threatens that he will pay with his career that her Dad will see to it. She wants to go home and be with her family. Rafe says too bad. She only feels alone and not happy not to have her clothes He tells her she can close the door if she wants. Sami sits on the floor and says she never wants to see another hit man in her life. She tells Rafe that he out smarted her and that she gives up. He still will not let her have her clothes. That he is watching the end of the game and going to bed. She starts to sing and make lots of noise. Rafe turns up the volume on the TV. Sami says he can not keep her in the bathroom all night. She will report him. He tells her go ahead and make the call. Then points out that she has no phone. Sami says it is not his phone that she wants now it is his gun. Rafe is eating chips, Sami wants some and Rafe says she has to come out and get them. Rafe’s team lost and he lost his bet. Sami says she is tired and wants to go to bed. Rafe agrees and asks if there is anything that she needs. She is upset and says she will make more noise so he will not sleep. She looks out and he is sleeping on the sofa with hearing protectors on.(LOL how will he hear if someone tries to break in) Sami comes out gets dressed and is getting ready to leave when Rafe stops her at the door.
Hope you enjoy
DJM

Thanks for the write up, sounds like it is going to be fun- Does any one find it strange that Sami is not freezing in the bathroom without a towel and no clothes dripping wet?? I agree- what is with the body guards and ear plugs?? Do not get that one? :confused:

Rafe should just let Sami leave and get shot. That will teach her. What am I saying?? This is Sami. She never learns from her mistakes!

Great write up DJM!

Thanks for the write up, sounds like it is going to be fun- Does any one find it strange that Sami is not freezing in the bathroom without a towel and no clothes dripping wet?? I agree- what is with the body guards and ear plugs?? Do not get that one? :confused:
It must be very warm in the safe house. Sure fun the talking between them. He was wearing the over the head kind of protectors that you see at airports ect.

terrific, DJM.....LOl at Rafe sleeping with headphones on.

If Nick doesn't end up in jail then he is headed straight for the macadamia ranch. Thanks DJM!

Would it kill any of the writers to just once write Sami where she wasn't an imbecile...?? Just once...????

But Rafe is sure fun to watch.....hope he sticks around after the pregnancy s/l is over.....

I saw Rafe for the first time on Friday and he looks to me like he could play Will. He looks way too young to play a love interest for Sami as some think/hope. Sami doesn't need another lover just now.

What a compliment to Galen Gering, Kathy. He is 37 years old!!!!

Thanks for the recap DJM.:clap:
Sure would like to see Sami and Rafe sounds so funny.
I'm so upset that they are aking Nick out to be the bad guy here. What is wrong with him?

Okay, my almost 65 year old brain appears to have missed something and I just realized it (Boy! that sentence makes no sense!). Wasn't there a scene recently where Max received a call from Melanie's lawyer and he said "no, she didn't tell me?" What was that all about? Or am I dreaming?

You were not dreaming, yes, thee WAS such a scene.....and no, there was no clue as to what that was all about........unless it was the fact that Melanie was having a birthday and turning 18. If so, it was sure not made clear by Max.

That's how I took it, the lawyer was informing Max that it was Melanie's birthday.....

So, O.K. Sami is screaming from the bathroom about being naked, and he took her clothes, blah, blah, and I am thinking .......why not grab the shower curtain and wrap yourself in it. So, I am watching this today, and she DOES have some sort of clear plastic she is holding up against the front part of her body. We barely see a part of her chest....(I thought the shower curtain was opaque).......and now I truly cannot understand why she did not come storming out of that bathroom with the shower curtain wrapped around her, (held in place with shower curtain rings). ???? O.K. Instead she tiptoes out when Rafe is sleeping, gets her clothes. If he woke up right then, she would have been just as "visible" to him as if she'd come out earlier, and what if he was faking? LOLOLOL

Back