Days of Our Lives Monday Nov. 10 2008

BTW, the scenes between them are pretty funny. She is using the toilet plunger to pound on the door singing "camptown races", and he just turns up the volume to watch the Bulls game. toooo funny.

Camptown Races just doesn't seem to fit unless your name is Alice. I would have expected her to be wailing Guns N' Roses, Sweet Child O' Mine.

Never heard that before but hat's a good way of putting it. :idea: Kinda like a hot mess of beans or porridge; warm, satisfying and a quick meal.:wink:

DJM, great write up! And MSLisaM and Nurse Hamter, yall crack me up! I told you all Rafe (Galen) was a HOT Man!! He burns my eyes up! Sami is a lucky woman, and if I was her, I sure wouldn't complain at all :)

I watched the show the other night on Soapnet and when i saw Nick, I was sitting there thinking.......that boy is up to something no good and he had this weird look about him and now I just read he called Mel and used a voice changer.........what is wrong with him? Love is sure blind.........Nick, Nick, Nick.....Aunt Maggie isn't going to be happy with you at all. Why would he go to all that trouble to do what he's doing to Mel (not that I really like her), but why didn't he just tell the truth of what happened in the cemetary and be done with it?
Mel, would've thanked him again for saving her life the second time. Gosh, for him to be a so called genuis, he sure is dumb or has no common sense.

Well, I want to thank DJM, Poirot and KathyLu for doing these write ups.....they're outstanding and you all do such a tremendous job in taking our minds to the visual show while reading them!

Camptown Races just doesn't seem to fit unless your name is Alice. I would have expected her to be wailing Guns N' Roses, Sweet Child O' Mine.
Being that I never heard of that song.....I think Camptown Races was very appropo.
Surprised she did not add "She'll be coming round the Mountain", or Row, Row, Row your boat".

I laughed so hard when Sami was singing and banging with the plunger that I had a hard time to write what was happening. I think they are the best thing to happen to days in a long time. I did not know the song she was singing, but I sure enjoyed it.

Great write up, DJM!

This is off topic, but I just wanted to say to Poirot that I love your signiture!

Just got to watch today's show....Sami and Rafe scenes were cute....Rafe is such a doll....his expressions warm the cockles of my heart...!!! (and no, I have no idea what a cockle is...)
So now that I've seen Nick's actions at the cemetery, I see that he will get off because he thought he was protecting Melanie, even though Trent was only taking her hand, seems Nick thought he was going to hurt her further.....
And I'm really getting tired of all the long, and I mean loooong, EJ/Nicole conversations...!!! Move on people, you are getting boring....!!!

Just got to watch today's show....Sami and Rafe scenes were cute....Rafe is such a doll....his expressions warm the cockles of my heart...!!! (and no, I have no idea what a cockle is...)

Common edible European bivalve mollusk having a rounded shell with radiating ribs. I guess your heart must have a bad case of overheated snails aka escargot. I would get that checked out. :D

I agree with you PAllison. The converstatons between EJ and Nicloe are too long. It was hard to write down everything that was said. They often repeat themselves.

Heck, that is all they have been doing of late, repeating the same conversations, just in different locales. Sshhhh, we are not supposed to notice.......:wink:

yeah I agree.. its getting rather annoying... their conversation wouldn't last 5 min in our time....

Back