Days of Our Lives Monday Nov.24 2008

It was the right thing to do, go to the clinic even though Nicole did not want to go. She needs medical care. Blood Pressure is high ect.

The resort is next door to the old church Mimi and Max hid out in and right across from the super speed ferry terminal out to Horton Island....

I just want to take these writers anf bang their heads together! Poor Nicole, she does not deserve this, I really do believe she would have been a good Mother. I hate this story line, the writers and Corday must have been sniffing glue when they desided to do this.

I just want to take these writers and bang their heads together! Poor Nicole, she does not deserve this, I really do believe she would have been a good Mother. I hate this story line, the writers and Corday must have been sniffing glue when they decided to do this.

.....More like a bad trip on LSD

I for one think it is horrible that Nicole is loosing this baby. I think TPTB are idiots and could have done so much with that story. Ari did a fantastic job! I kept making me think what I went through and she totally rocked the scenes.

As for Nicole wanting or not wanting this baby. The show I've been watching showed a Nicole that really wanted this baby and was perfectly willing to do this on her own. Yes she loves EJ but she was willing to be without him for her baby. This was not a means for a paycheck or anything else. You could see how suprised and happy she has been about this all along. I just wish Daniel would have not told her that everything was fine. It's just heartbreaking.

Wow, what a great job Ari did today! I am really :mad: that they decided to go this way but I sure hope she somehow gets an emmy out of this. Can't wait to see Tues episode. I can't believe Days actually has me on the edge of my seat for once waiting for the next show! LOL!

Back