Days of our Lives - Monday, November 13, 2023

Doll-in-Blanket is very happy with all of their scenes today.

ad805a0768bb3dd92b896d6f45afb7ea.jpg
This was one of Doll-in-Blanket‘s top performances — acing a difficult scene in which a baby was delivered by Leo and Dimitri. As for Mr. Von Leuschner, nothing he did made any sense. Why didn’t he just go to the nearest hospital, hand the baby off to the first person he meets, and then flee into the night

As for Dimitri’s inexplicable baby hand-off to Sloan — perhaps the stress of his sham marriage to Gwen while consorting with Leo scrambled what little brainpower he still possesses.

Finally, Rafe should have ordered Jada to stay at the hospital. After all, she’s worthless as a police officer.

I think Nicole will know the baby is missing. I'm assuming that Dimitri didn't go to the hospital because he's on the run. Leo of course wouldn't think of that little problem but now we'll probably have to deal with him protecting Dimitri. Hopefully all of this means that the story wraps up fairly quickly.

Too much to hope EJ is the baby's bio father after all?

Too much to hope that Dimitri inadvertently or intentionally swapped the baby en route to wherever he met Sloan?

Too much to hope this will all be a fever dream after the Fired Guy and Writer's Strike (which hasn't aired yet, I know) material ends?

Back