Days of our Lives - Monday, November 6, 2023

LOL, I had not watched the video except for a couple seconds and there was Patrick Duffy, grey haired.........I had not heard of any reboot in the last few years, so figured it might have a special reunion or something. I knew there really was no reboot 2022.

But the way they head the video.......and on the other site where it was just lists.........they sure make it seem there was one. LOL

Thanks, robin.

I don't know why Harris said Li said Gabi stabbed him unless it was a scene not shown yet. When Wendy talked
to Li, he didn't say anything (not in closed captioning either). He groaned and died.

I wonder if Li committed suicide too. Could he stick the knife on the wall and back into it? Maybe he just wanted
to hurt himself.

Did Gabi talk to Li or was a text sent to get her to apartment? Too many questions and in Salem answers change
to fit the storyline.

Marlena said she had a boxed cake. It looked like a Sara Lee chocolate cake and Marlena gave everyone big pieces.

Chad was acting like a jerk again. Mentioned Everett was like Alex. Sort of. The actors that play Everett and Alex
played other characters on the show. :)

How long will it take to Harris to figure out what Ava is doing and why? He's a Salem cop now, it might be years.

I think the killer will be someone from off screen and the person who set it up is Kristen to get back at Gabi. Of course somehow she'll never be held accountable but a girl can hope. No matter what I'm pretty sure it will be someone not generally around who did the actual stabbing. I like Gabi but she's been wasted and written horribly for a long time so it would be an interesting twist if she actually did do it.

Of course it could be Everett who ultimately is a long lost egg brother of Nick and he's seeking revenge or he's actual NIck and we're back in LaLa land or zombie world by the time it's done.

Non-surprises abounded today.

— Gabi in big trouble after Li’s death.
— Chad makes a jerk of himself over Nick Fallon clone, Everett.
— Clyde’s lowlife flunky pesters Ava.

What next?

— A desperate Gabi hires Sloan who says courtroom victory is assured. Eric says that he will pray for Gabi.
— Chad’s children urge him to improve his social skills
— Everett complains that everyone keeps calling him “Nick.”
— EJ assures Nicole and Johnny that he knows nothing about Li’s murder.
— Harris breaks Clyde’s hired creep into very small pieces.
— Old Man Shin promises to bring the wrath of God down upon the person who killed his son.

Maybe Li wedged the knife in something, stabbed himself, then had EJ or a henchman remove the evidence to frame Gabi. It’s so odd they’re doing this to Gabi just when Nick’s face (Everett) comes back to town. I hope she doesn’t go to prison for this. She never should have gone to jail for killing Nick the blackmailing rapist or for Andre (killed by Abigail’s alternate personality).

Honestly, knowing Camila Banus (gabi) was leaving the show of her own choice, I thought for sure she was going to be the victim in the murder mystery. However, if that WAS the plan, it got changed. LOL. Yes, I am thinking now that either Gabi goes to prison..........or goes on the run, hides out somewhere. Thus if the actress decides to return at some point in time.......Gabi is still alive.

Chad claims that Everett treated her like dirt. Pot meet kettle.
I'm forgetting who treated whom like dirt in this pathetic affair. Her tongue-wagging and his chest-thumping over Alex did not endear them to me.
Everything appears to have been putting on a heart monitor, and turning Li on his side.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I thought about him too, but he was with Stephanie at the time. Although that wouldn't really matter since Salem has all the different time zones and the time warps where people can be in two places at once. :rolleyes: :sarcasm:
Especially for these three, who were in the same place before and after the "A FEW HOURS LATER" bulletin.

I wasn’t sure we could mention Gabi’s future on this thread. I thought she was going to get murdered during the whole mess with Vivian and Dimitri a few weeks ago. I wish they’d just send her to live with her child. With the rest of the kids now grown, they have to age up Ariana soon as well. Maybe she’s going to stay now that the lecherous producer is gone or she’ll leave and come back soon.

I did like that the other day when Everett showed up and went through the town square and paused at Gabi and said, "Don't I know you from somewhere?" I'm assuming that Days was referencing when "Everett" was "Nick Fallon"

Before Li turned up dead, or almost dead at the time, I thought that when they showed the "A few hours later", they were going to do a repeat on the Abby death scene, but with Gabi in place of Abby, and in the same bedroom.

Back