Days of our Lives - Monday October 4, 2021

what kind of person turns up their nose and says they can't stand a kind of pie that someone had just gone to all the trouble to make for them? If she's going to lie and fake things, this would have been a good time to do it, at least enough to be gracious about it!
So dumb, dumb Ron had the pregnant pause with the story about not liking Key Lime Pie (which I love) and waiting till the next day to say, I only like "Florida Key Lime Pie" was one of THE dumbest segues. For the love of Mike, anyone who knows Key Lime Pie knows it originated , the Florida Keys; hence the name. I expect all Key Lime Pie to be made in that way. Graham cracker crust etc. Stop it already. Moron Ron.

By the way....the waiting to clarify that dialogue ranks right up with waiting to find out you have a child and were told you were sterile and you don't remember giving birth. NOT!

Guess it isn't important like when Ben moved heaven and earth to find Ciara

Both Johnny and Allie have been wondering about Sami, and Johnny did try to reach out to her about the movie he's planning, but the reply was in a text so it could be whoever took Sami is communicating by text (Marlena and Allie both received a text right after Sami disappeared that she wanted some time to herself after EJ had a fight with her and threw her out of the house). Others have occasionally mentioned that it's not like Sami to give up and disappear like that, but nobody is concerned enough to look for her.

Xander mentioned Sarah recently to Gwen, but other than that, most people think that she and Rex left town together and are not aware that Kristen posing as Sarah, told him she was leaving alone and left him at the last moment. Neither Roman or Kate has checked in with Rex, or if they had, have not asked about Sarah. Now that Maggie is back, she may contact Rex and start inquiring about Sarah's whereabouts.

There is a Florida Lime Pie....that doesn't have graham cracker crust...
“Jane Nickerson’s Florida Cookbook,” an invaluable guide to the state’s appetizing abundance. Her lime pie is a little richer than the more well-known Key lime pie. I like that about it. —Sam Sifton
1633609656001.png

Back