Days of Our Lives Monday Sept.22 2008

DJM

Reaction score
Just to let you know. The summary will be posted Sat morning as problems with getting the show at noon. Well tape the later times and do a summary later

DJM Look forward to your write for Monday's show. Thank you and Poirot for keeping us up to date with the show. Everyone have a nice weekend.

Monday's Show.

Nicole is out side walking thinking about her conversation with Bo and Hope. She says that if Victor finds out she will have to give back the money. Victor comes up from behind surprising her and asks What are you talking about. She says they need to talk.

At the mansion Lexie arrives to see Stefano.

Inside the pub Bo is talking to Max trying to find out what happened. Bo tells Max that if Trent presses charges he would be in big trouble and that he should go and apologize. Max says the only thing that he is sorry for is that he did not finish Trent off. Trent is talking to Mel asking if she can forgive him. She tells him that she hates him and would kill him with her bare hands if she could. Max gets up to go to her, but Bo and Steve stop him. Mel is yelling at Trent asking what kind of Dad pimps out his own daughter. Max goes over to get Mel to leave. Bo goes to Trent and says that they made some pretty strong accusations. Caroline informs Trent that Max told her everything. She wants him to leave. Mel runs out of the pub very upset. Trent replies that they don't know Mel that she is a liar. Max says he was there and saw what happened. Steve orders Trent to leave. Trent leaves saying that no one ruins his name and gets away with it. Stephanie tries to calm Max down by saying that Mel is safe now. Max says Mel will not be safe until Trent is out of her life. He runs out of the pub. Stephanie wants to go after him, but the family tells her to let him calm down. She is not sure if he will calm down.

Nick goes outside the pub and finds Mel. She is very upset and crying. Nick is comforting her. Chelsea is in the background watching and looks very unhappy about what see is seeing.

Back at the mansion. Stefano tells Lexie to calm down. She tells him about her meeting with the board. He asks if this is from the unfortunate event at the hospital. She lays into him everything that he did. He wants to know if they fired her. She lets him know that she quit. Stefano is not very happy about it. She then lets him know that Abe quit his job because of people like him getting away with everything and that he is going after him. She advises that he should leave.

Back at the pub Caroline is talking to Bo and Hope about Trent. She wishes he has never come. Bo asks her to stay away from Trent. He sees Victor come in with Nicole and goes over to Victor saying that there is something he needs to know about Nicole.

In the mansion Stefano says that Abe has gone after him before why should this time be different. She let him know that this time he does not have to follow the rules of the law, and that he is not the only one going after him. Tony and EJ as well. Stefano get upset trying to make Lexie feel guilty for leaving him in the coma like state. She says they did what they could then admits maybe they could have done more, but didn't want to.

Inside the pub. Bo tells Nicole to tell Victor or he will. Nicole says ok, but she wants some privacy to to do it. They go outside to talk. She tells him that he is not her second husband, but her third.

Stephanie is talking to her parents about what happened in France. They want to know why she never called. She let them know that in the beginning it was just small things with Mel. Then it go out of hand and their was no time to call. She is very worried about Max. Steve and Kayla think that she should take Max away for a few days. Stephanie agrees, but does not think that Max would leave Mel.

Nick and Mel are talking about what Mel is going to do now. She is alone. Nick lets her know that she has friends. Trent comes up and adds and family.

Chelsea comes into the pub and sees Stephanie. She starts to complain about Mel being all over Nick. Stephanie stops her and tells her what had just happened in the pub. That Mel had a big fight with Trent and had a Meltdown. Chelsea complains that Nick feel for it. Stephanie tells Chelsea she can admit that she is jealous.

Nicole tells Victor about meeting and marrying Trent. What her life was like with Trent. That when she left she was afraid for her life. She was married under the name Misty Circle. That was her legal name at the time. When she left she changed her name back to Walker. She just found out that she is still married to Trent. Victor laughs. Tells her to get ready to be poor again. Nicole says that she is going to be sick. Runs off and you can hear vomiting.

Lexie tells Stefano that she does not want him in her life any more that to her he is dead. He is very upset saying that she can not keep him away from Theo. Lexie says he only uses them and that she is going to do what is best for her son and that is to keep him away. Stefano offers to get an expert in autism to come and work with him. She tells him no and walks out on him. He says Lexie you are making a big mistake.

Trent wants to talk to Mel. Mel says ok. Nick thinks it is a mistake, but leaves to go back into the pub. Trent wants to apologize for the misunderstanding with Claude. She says that Claude is in jail for attempted rape, that his partner is in jail for attempted murder. Trent says that Claude will get out of the legal problems, but it looks like he still owes him money. Mel is very upset with him that Nick almost died and all he care about is that he still owes money and he says that the apple does not fall far from the tree that she is just like him. He knows about all her partys.

Victor comes back to the pub and lets Bo know that Nicole told him about Trent. He will not press charges against Nicole for fraud as she is a victim in this. Caroline says he is the only one to get good news because of Trent. Victor says people like Trent should be taken care of. He tells them about Kate being in the hospital. Chelsea overhears this and wants to know if she is ok. Victor says yes she is just getting the cough checked out. Chelsea wants to go to see her, but it is late and she will call in the morning.

Bo, Hope, and Chelsea are sitting at a table talking. Chelsea tells them everything that happened in France. Nick being shot and feeling so helpless watching the medics work on him and how worried she was that she was going to lose him. After hearing all this Hope asks Chelsea if she still loves him. (Boy I wanted an answer, but none was given)

Chelsea sees Nick and asks if he is ok. She says he must be tired and should go rest. He says he will, but needs to go to work first. She offers to go with him, but he wants to be alone. Niccole returns feeling better. Victor tells her that since they were not married she will hear from his lawyer and leaves. Nicole says Trent you will pay for this.

Max introduces Mel to Caroline. Caroline is happy to meet her and gives her a place to stay in the pub. Says she is family. Caroline is going to settle Mel in. Max says he has to go out for a few minutes and will be back. Nick tells Mel that he will hang at the pub for a while if she needs anything to let him know.

Victor is outside the pub on the phone saying that he needs something done and that it is about Trent Robbins.

Nicole runs into Trent and says that he owe her money. That Victor knows about them. He says that he is sorry to hear that, but it is not his problem. He then walks away. She says it will be.

Thanks Donna. Appreciate the write up.
I can't tell you how much I hate the phrase "pimped out." Why is it that everyone in Salem and France uses the exact same term? It's because the writers have a limited vocabulary. The same was true when everyone said Philip "took a bullet" for Morgan. What are they, gangsters? Real people don't talk like that. OK, I'm done ranting.

Thanks again for writing the Monday summaries!

@ kpatch. I hate the word as well. I just tried to use the same words that the actors were. I only changed words if I was unable to spell the correct one. I think this was one of the better episodes. We have lots of people ready to kill Trent.

So it looks like we are rapidly building a long list of suspects in the event Trent turns up murdered. Mel, Nicole, Max being the most obvious at the moment, but, of course, there are also the shady characters to whom he owes money.

Looks like a busy episode. Thanks Donna!

"Pimped out" and "took a bullet"....hmmmm...Well, some things in life just aren't pretty. Should we say that Philip entered the course of the projectile intended for Melanie or that Trent arranged an exchange of offspring chassis to satisfy his gaming liabilities? I think we can go too far from one extreme of showing mangled bloody intestines and attempted rape/hooking scenes to the other extreme of exaggerated political correctness.

I agree there are a large number of people who don't talk like that but there are quite a few who do. Unfortunately, society is losing class. What can I say? Maybe I have seen too much of this in nursing. I don't care for it but I can't change it.

One thing I am finding the longer I am part of this forum is that Days can not be all things to all people.

OK, I am done philosophizing and pontificating now.:D

DJM, I hope you know that I have no problem with you using those phrases. You are reporting on what was seen and said on the show, and I appreciate that.
I think we all come to the board to express our opinions of the show, both good and bad. It's fun to have a place to talk about all DAYS all the time.

As for Nurse's comment that DAYS can't be all things to all people, that is completely true. My posts are merely my opinion. And there are as many opinions as there are people in this world. It's what makes the world interesting. Just as long as everyone knows they are opinions, not absolutes, and opinions are neither right nor wrong.

@ kpatch. I did not think that you had a problem with me using those Phrases. I was just agreeing with you that I don't like them or use them.

Oooh, yes, thank so much for the recap, DJM. LOL at NH for the "lawyerese" translations. So Nick got shot protecting Mel, and Trent tried to get his daughter to exchange sexual favors for a paid in full receipt for his gambling losses. LOL

I have NOT been able to see Days since last Wednesday. Thank you all so much for keeping me so caught up. Blessings.

No problem. It was a super show today. mostly spent senting up suspects for Trent's murder. Loved how Lexie held her ground with Stefano. I could not do that justice. Hope you get to see it.

thanks djm

towards the end of your writeup you mention that victor is outside the pub on the phone telling one of his "people" that trent needs to be taken care of. this leads me to believe that trent will get "done-in" by victor's guys. it's no wonder he comes up with the resources to help caroline when she gets caught with all the evidence.

She just found out that she is still married to Trent. Victor laughs. Tells her to get ready to be poor again. Nicole says that she is going to be sick. Runs off and you can hear vomitting.

:rotfl::rotfl: OMG!!!!! Victor ALWAYS has the BEST comebacks!!! I LOVE HIM! Ha! Ha! I could so hear him saying that! That is too funny! :clap:

And Lexie.....how stupid!!!! She said she was done with Stefano the other day, so why go to his house? When will these people learn to just leave this CRAZY man alone! Running over there telling her business! Geeezzzzzz

Thanks DJM so much for posting the show. Hopefully I'll get to watch it tomorrow having been doing without since the week of Hurricane Ike coverage.

... Nicole tells Victor ... She was married under the name Misty Circle. That was her legal name at the time. When she left she changed her name to Walker. ...

Huh? Is this some kind of super history re-write? Or did she say she changed her name BACK to Walker? She did have a mother, Fay Walker, and a father, Paul Walker (spit!), and a brother, Brandon Walker, all of whom have been characters on the show.

Confused...

Back