Days of Our Lives Monday Sept.22 2008

aww Nick doesn't want to hang with Chelsea, but doesn't want to leave Melanie alone...I am really loving Mick...please keep them together.

Huh? Is this some kind of super history re-write? Or did she say she changed her name BACK to Walker? She did have a mother, Fay Walker, and a father, Paul Walker (spit!), and a brother, Brandon Walker, all of whom have been characters on the show.

Confused...

Thanks I forgot the word back in the summary. I will fix it now.

Huh? Is this some kind of super history re-write? Or did she say she changed her name BACK to Walker? She did have a mother, Fay Walker, and a father, Paul Walker (spit!), and a brother, Brandon Walker, all of whom have been characters on the show.

Actually, Nicole's father was Paul Mendez.

totally agree--like the folks in Salem really know about the real world ! the writers are struggling for words--Ha Ha--isnt "words" a writers "bread and butter" !!

Thanks, DJM. I really appreciate your efforts to do these show summaries.

Bluetopaz

Thanks for the write up DJM!! I don't know if I'll be able to watch this evening so I appreciate the write up! It looks like a good epi so hopefully I'll be able to catch it.

I'm not sure about the "Mick" thing but who knows i might warm up to it. I do have to agree that days is getting really good again. I had 2 weeks to catch up on this weekend and I couldn't wait until todays show!! I watched as soon as i got home instead of waiting til the weekend to watch!!:smile:

I caught this on soapnet last night and I couldn't believe Stefano's ego. He couldn't understand why Lexie didn't want anything to do with him--maybe it has to do with being held prisoner in a dungeon? When you maroon your children on desert islands and lock them in basements they tend to turn on you. If the writers are going to waste a character like Stefano and reduce him to whining about how his children don't love him then why bother to bring him back?

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents worth. I'll stop my rant now.

I loved Lexi telling Stefano how it really is! She really let him have it and I enjoyed every moment of it! And Melanie is really growing on me. I like her with Nick. Sorry, Chelsea had her chance.

Back