Days of Our Lives Monday Sept 29 2008

There has never been a post on this board that I could not read or understand because of spelling, grammar or punctuation. I say to everyone to keep posting and, if someone can't figure out what you're saying, let them ask. I don't care how many typos DJM, Poirot (myself), or anyone else makes in the summaries. It's the summary I'm interested in, not the spelling.
Me too!

Hey folks, this forum is summaries ... not spell checking (and personally, I don't care, I can read misspelled words quite easily and we do not grade here).
I totally agree!
I think Peggy should get an emmy next year for this.

I agree about the Emmy. Her performance is outstanding.
She should get an emmy! Her acting was outstanding.

I'm not sure about Dr Dan being teamed up with Nicole either. I kinda like Nicole this time around and Dr Dan is turning out be kind of sleazy.

DJM--As others have said, don't worry about the spelling. I never have a problem reading your summaries.

Today was one of the best episodes in a very long time. The acting was fabulous throughout the whole show. It had a little of everything -- something for everyone. There was humor, pathos, action, murder, romance.

I thought it was hilarious when both Julie and Maggie were giving Melanie the evil eye, while both Doug and Mickey were looking at her with, shall we say, a little lust?

Nicole was funny when she was begging Daniel to give her a shot of booze.

Caroline, well, as others have said, her performance was emmy-worthy. That last scene felt like my own mother was being put in jail. Unthinkable! And Roman and Bo both reacted realistically -- calm desperation. When Roman walked Ma to her cell it looked like they were walking the green mile. When he closed the jail cell, she smiled at him as if to comfort him. And when he walked away after locking her up, I thought he was going to break down.

Have to mention Chloe and Philip. I saw that old chemistry that made me love them back in their high school days. Their chat was very cute.

Daniel to Kate on Friday: Kate, you have lung cancer.
Daniel to Kate on Monday: Well, we're not sure. Don't jump to conclusions.
And how crazy for a hospital staffer to pull the curtain when Daniel is in private (or semiprivate) consultation with a patient to tell him another patient is waiting for him.

The Max and Stephanie scenes were the only boring part of the show. I did find it interesting how Max and Melanie gave each other what appeared to be a knowing look at the police station at the very end of the show.

I don't understand why Melanie would have to identify Trent's body. Is it because no ID was found on him? Seems like enough people know who he is that they shouldn't have to put Melanie through that.

Great Write-Up

Caroline, well, as others have said, her performance was emmy-worthy. That last scene felt like my own mother was being put in jail. Unthinkable! And Roman and Bo both reacted realistically -- calm desperation. When Roman walked Ma to her cell it looked like they were walking the green mile. When he closed the jail cell, she smiled at him as if to comfort him. And when he walked away after locking her up, I thought he was going to break down.

kpatch,
This was a good summary of those scenes and so realistic! :clap: :clap: Don't you think Roman (since he and his mother were all alone back at the cells) could have given his Ma a big hug and kiss after walking her to the door, before she stepped in the cell, and he pulled the door to behind her - I felt sooooooooo sorry for Caroline - I wanted to cry!!!!!! She just grabbed his hands on the cell door and squeezed them!

Emmy worthy - YES!, YES!, YES!

Arg! I missed the last 5-10 minutes of the show because of the report of the bail out bill not being passed. Looks like some of the really good scenes were in those last few minutes. I was so looking forward to seeing Nicole find out she was pregnant. Maybe we'll get a repeat at the beginning of today's show. I also did not get to see Roman put Caroline in jail. Wasn't too crazy about seeing that, but it sounds like some good, powerful acting.

It was a great episode yesterday. I thought the part with Nicole at the hospital begging for a drink was both pathetic and funny at the same time. I liked Philip and Chloe. They both seemed almost sad that she was moving on with Lucas.

I don't understand why Melanie would have to identify Trent's body. Is it because no ID was found on him? Seems like enough people know who he is that they shouldn't have to put Melanie through that.

I think I hear one of officers at the crime scene say that Tren's wallet was missing.

You guys are right, Nicole was hilarious. I listen to the show on my radio at work and was actually LOL when Nicole was talking and had to explain why I was laughing to my boss, he didn't find it that funny though, guess you had to be there!!

Back