Days of Our Lives -Monday Sept 8, 2008

I still think it has nothing to do with sharing Allie with Lucas, but more that Lucas is taking their daugther to be with Chloe....... I'm with you guys, I'm over the sami/EJ?lucas triangle. But I'd be *issed is my babies Dad took our daugther to spend time with Chloe.... I can't stand her. Liked her in the begining with Brady, but now....Augh.

EJ's indecisive to say the least

Goodness! We thought Sami needed to make up her mind about who she wanted to be with, what about EJ?? :confused: One minute he wants to be with Sami, the next he tells Nicole he is done with her (albeit only to sleep with her perhaps in the elevator). I am thinking that his one night romp with Miss wants-to-have-her-cake-and-eat-it-too may have caught him some of her indecisive disease.

:OT:I actually got to watch a little bit today and the belly hiding has begun!! Anyone notice the vase in front of Sami's belly?? :back: As a mom I can understand Sami's feelings but at the same time I don't know if I would go to her extremes. Like Poirot said she is being unreasonable.

Thanks for keeping me updated DJM. Our internet has been down for 2 days & I have been lost!! Just now reading Friday & Mondays episodes!! Sheesh!

I have to say I am going to scream about Sami! Why all the sudden does she think that Lucas is a horrible dad. She was all for him being around if he was going to come back to her. But now that he is not, she says she cant beleive that the judge will be giveing joint custody to a crimonal!! Get over yourself Sami!! PLEASE!

Great show, but Samantha Jean really needs to get a grip. She seems like she does not want Lucas to have any time alone to bond with his daughter. She's not upset with joint custody as long as Lucas understands that Allie needs to remain in the mansion with her, Lucas can't take care of Allie as good as her??? Huh?? Wasn't he taking care of her with no complaints before he went to jail?? She thinks something bad will happen to the baby if she goes with Lucas, what's worse then living in the crazy house with Tony, EJ, John, Stefano and Rolf??

Look out Lucas with Sami storming up the stairs saying she's going to take care of this, sounds to me like she might start trying to get Lucas to drink again, stay strong don't fall for her tricks. I just hope she doesn't go to the Horton cabin to confront Lucas and Chloe. That's all that poor baby needs is for Sami to go looney in front of her yet again, no wonder the poor baby has night terrors.

Three things

Why is Marlena so dead-set on getting a divorce NOW that John is finally responding to her? Seems stupid to me.

How many of you enter a room or a restaurant where a group of people you know are chatting, and ask everyone to leave so you can talk to one of them? That’s what Lexie did when she asked everyone to leave so she could talk to Tony. Very awkward. Certainly, she could have waited, or called Tony and asked for a private meeting.

When Tony asked Philip to align with the Dimera boys against John, why didn’t Philip say, “Whoa, I gotta talk to my father first!”? Didn’t he learn anything?

Today was the second time Hope used the phrase “Chelsea left town and went to France.” Seems redundant to me. If she went to France, well, yeah, she obviously left town.

OK, that was four things. Sorry. Got carried away.

Oh my... if sami gets sent to jail..or hospital..for quiet. time... can we imagine step mommies... Chloe and Nicole.. at play dates..?... i see martini glasses... and.. poopy diapers??? that would make for a pretty funny story line!!!

I would watch..:)

Back