Days of Our Lives -Monday Sept 8, 2008

DJM

Reaction score
-Marlena and John meet in front of the Pub. John wants to talk, but Marlena says she already told him how she felt that she has tried for months to get the man she loves back Tony and Kate are talking about her company in the Pub she says something is bothering him. He talks about living at the mansion. Kate asks how Anna feels about it. Anna arrives and says she hates it. Hope and Bo meet in the park for a picnic. Sami is at the mansion with the twins saying that she will not let the twins be separated. EJ says she has no choice. She says there is always options.

-Philip and Lucas talk at the Pup congratulate to each other for the court cases. Sami and EJ talk about the joint custody. Sami is upset saying it will be hard on Allie how she has night terrors and they know how to handle it. He says Allie is a lot like her mom and that she will be ok. Sami says that is not very comforting and that her life is a mess because of her past. They are not a picture of mental health. With her fathers coming and going. EJ says she can make it better and that Allie will take her cue from her. She asks how and EJ replies stayed married to him.

-John and Marlena continue to take. John says he wants her back after the other day in the office. They are still married. Marlena say they have not been living together as man and wife since he lost his memory. She then says my god John are you jealous. Lexie comes to the Pub and asks to speak with Tony. Kate and Anna leave. Lexie talks to Tony about Stefano. Tony tells her about the changes Stefano is making in the house. That he thinks Stefano is making a new lab. At the mansion Sami and EJ continue to talk about Allie and Lucas. Sami is very upset about the fact that Lucas wants to take Allie to the Horton cabin that it is no place for a baby. She is upset that they would give the baby to a convict. EJ says if they were still married it may have made a difference. Sami says she will never let Lucas have Allie

-Bo and Hope are enjoying their picnic. Bo says he wants to go to the hospital and talk with Dan. He is the reason that Chelsea left. Hope talks him out of it saying that they are both adults and have to work it out themselves. Lexie continues to try and talk Tony out of going against Stefano. He says it is for the future of the family. She wishes him good luck. EJ tells Sami that he loves Allie like a daughter. That is why he did all that he did to keep the family together. Sami says she needs no ones help and that she will look after the twins on her own.

-Marlena points out to John that he had no problem with dating Ava while he was married to her so he should have no problem with her dating while married to him. Morgan comes and Anna tells her she is sorry about her father. Philip comes over and tries to talk to Morgan. Sami and EJ talk about filing an appeal. EJ says he will help, but she must understand that she could lose. And that after the appeal is filed she must be the model mother. As they are yelling about it John and Marlena arrive. Marlena says she should leave good enough alone that they are only giving Allie to Lucas part time. EJ says the same thing and Sami runs out. John finds her and offers his support says they will find a solution. Philip asks Morgan to forget and to let them start over. Kate starts coughing and Anna wants to take her to the hospital. She says she is too busy to go. Lucas gets a phone call and says thank you that is great I will be right over.

-Since Kate won't go to the hospital Anna starts to talk business. She tells Kate that she has a great intern for her (Morgan but Kate does not know this) Kate says great gives her the name of the person this intern should see. Marlena is playing with the twins and thanks EJ for his help with Sami. EJ gets a call he says thank you and hangs up. Lucas arrives at the house to pick up Allie. Sami says no not so soon. EJ says he got a call from the judge and that Lucas time with Allie starts now. Lucas goes to get Allie's things and Sami is holding Allie and telling her how much she loves her.

-Hope and Bo are lying on the grass in the park. Bo is telling Hope that he is sorry that he dragged her into the Paul H case. That it may cause them to lose their jobs. Hope says that they are in it together. Morgan and Philip continue to talk. Morgan tells Philip that she loves her father and that she can not forget that he said he would kill him. He asked if it wasn't for all that could it have worked for them. She replies that is something they will never find out. Says good bye and leaves. Tony comes over to talk with Philip. Tells him of the plans that he and EJ have. He was worried about coming to him because he is Victor's son. Lets him know that the DiMera brothers are ready to deal and asks if he is ready as well. Lucas has everything he needs for Allie and is set to leave. Sami does not want to give him the baby. EJ takes the baby and hands her to Lucas. Sami says good bye to Allie tells her to be good for her father. Hands her something to carry. After they leave EJ says it will be ok. Sami says no it will not be ok that this was going to screw up her life and that she was the only one to see it. That she was not going to stand around and let this happen she was going to do something about it. She runs up the stairs and the last thing you see is John with no emotion watching her.

Hope you enjoy this I thought is was a great show.

Thank you Donna. I appreciate it. Uh oh, I thought E.J. was swaying toward Nicole and now he is still trying to get Sami to stay married to him. And Marlena was so determined to get John back and now that he wants to be, she is no longer interested. Everybody on this show is confused about what they want!

Donna, Thank you for writing a summary up for us! I appreciate everyone on this site as I love reading what everyone thinks about each SL in the show. I'm tired of a few SL's myself!!
Thanks again for your time.

Thanks for the write up.

I had to LOL at the night tremors. I'd have nigh tremors too, staying in the Dimera home. I didn't see Sami worried about night tremors that night during the blackout. First, the kid can walk. Then she can't walk. Now she has night tremors.

Hey, Sami. How about instead of freaking out, giving Lucas a heads up. I think he's willing to figure out how to handle it.

Thanks for the write up.

I had to LOL at the night tremors. I'd have nigh tremors too, staying in the Dimera home. I didn't see Sami worried about night tremors that night during the blackout. First, the kid can walk. Then she can't walk. Now she has night tremors.

Hey, Sami. How about instead of freaking out, giving Lucas a heads up. I think he's willing to figure out how to handle it.

:OT: My brother and sister in law left me with my niece to babysit. They never said a word to me and left saying they would be back at midnight. My niece woke up screaming and would even listen to me at 11:30. I had no idea what was wrong. They finially arrived at 3am. When I told them what had happened they said oh ya she gets night terrors.

Sami is nuts. Since when has sharing time between both your parents been detremental to a child?! (if both parents are good and loving of course).

Frankly these twins have 3 strikes against them already just because of who their parents are... PERIOD! Them having their time split between them isn't going to damage them.

Honestly the only person I see making life hard on them at the moment is their mother. yeesh!

I can tell ya right now I'm sick of the Allie/Sami thing already. Geezzz... so Lucas is going to share custody. Sami needs to get over this, and I wish the writers would not have made this some big huge s/l. I think they are working up to an out for Sami from Lucas and EJ so she can do maternity leave. Maybe she'll take both twins and leave and then we'll have EJ and Lucas hunting her together. I am really ready for this twin s/l to be over with and long gone. There is way too many kid/baby s/l's right now. Theo, the twins, Lil Joe. Lets get on with it already! LOL

I can tell ya right now I'm sick of the Allie/Sami thing already. Geezzz... so Lucas is going to share custody. Sami needs to get over this, and I wish the writers would not have made this some big huge s/l. I think they are working up to an out for Sami from Lucas and EJ so she can do maternity leave. Maybe she'll take both twins and leave and then we'll have EJ and Lucas hunting her together. I am really ready for this twin s/l to be over with and long gone. There is way too many kid/baby s/l's right now. Theo, the twins, Lil Joe. Lets get on with it already! LOL

Well if Sami does get arrested for atempted kidnapping then maybe she'll spend Alison's maternity leave in jail.

I like the idea of EJ and Lucas working together. Either working together to find Sami and their kids or working together for the sake of the kids if Sami were in jail. I'm just dying for these two guys to realize that no matter how much they may hate each other they are forever family now. Their kids are siblings and they are going to have to figure out a way to get along for them.

Thanks donna for the recap.
I think Sami has finally lost her mind. I can't wait for this s/l to end.
John & Marlena will get back together nut it will take another 6 month of argueing before it happens.
Why did Chelsea go to France? To cry on Nick shoulder? I hope he's not sucked back in to her world again.:(

By the way how do you put a picture nest to your name in the upper left corner?

On Sami's behalf with custody of a young one it is hard. I have shared custody with my son's father and the first time without him I was miserable. it was the hardest thing to do. He just turned 2 I think I called 2 times that night and first thing in the morning and so on. It is very hard. Now this s/l is taking it to the extremes with how she might handle this, but it is hard to let them go with their fathers regardless of how good of a father they have, because as moms nobody can do it as good as us.

^^
I would agree if Sami didn't mind leaving her kids with Rolf and the butler. In the Dimera mansion. Where Stephano's moving in. So I'm not feeling sorry for Sami. But I am cheering Lucas on.

And hasn't Lucas been living there for a good while now? Wouldn't he have noticed the night tremors?

Sami is really upset about Lucas taking Allie away, and tho both EJ & Marlena try to make her see reason, she just refuses. Very nice moment with Sami & John when he promises to stand by her and support her. I think John reacted this way because he understands exactly how she feels. Marlena is being taken away from him, and he can do nothing about it.

Lucas, tho, has always been taking care of Allie, until he went to prison. But when he got out, he certainly was taking care of her, too. Sami is being completely unreasonable, and everyone can see it.......but she can't. EJ kept telling her Lucas is Allie's father, but she did not care. He even warned her about pulling this stuff with Johnny. And Lexie is another one, talking herself blue in the face in an attempt to get Tony to back away from his war against Stefano. But Tony believes Stefano is trying to building another lab....the injunction EJ got will halt that for a while, until it is decided who in the family is entitled to what. Lexie thinks he is making a big mistake. And I cannot even believe he sought an alliance with Philip against John. LOL, wait til Victor hears about that. Ha.

Technically, Marlena wasn't taken away from John; he threw her away. They'll go 'round and 'round and before we know it, the shoe will be on the other foot again. Enough, already!

I should clarify.....I meant Marlena was being taken away from John by Marlena herself.
The shoe IS on the other foot. He wants her, wants her around, and with him, and she is saying, nope, I am starting another life, a brand new one. Sorry.

woooohoooo the day ahead spoilers are back in business.. I plan my taping around the dayhead...save tape if there is nothing to record

The only way tony and ej has a chance in hell to grab the power from stefeno if they pry it from his cold dead hands
and go the marlena route other than that...tony and ej will have a tough time suceeding
but it will be fun to watch lol

EJ keeps saying she should stay married to him. I thought they were already divorced/annulled or whatever. Plus such a dumb storyline with Sami having fits about Lucas having joint custody. I am also tired of all the baby stories

personally I think the twins are going to be confused and screwed up anyway.... 1st How do you tell your Twins they have 2 different fathers, pretty scary! I know it would be for me.

Second if she's gonna say bad things about their Fathers in front of them thats gonna cause problems.

Third Sami is their Mother she was screwy when growing up.

I think everyone on the show has lost their ever loving minds. JMHO

woooohoooo the day ahead spoilers are back in business..

Sorry, but no such luck. Barb is still not getting a day ahead. DJM is nicely posting Monday's episode for us on Friday, to help out with those Friday cliff hangers. So, for now, we only get a day ahead on Friday.

Yep, I can do same day early in the a.m. right now, that is about all.

I am on the track of trying to get a different piece of equipment. We will see.

Sami is spiraling out of control, and I wonder if they are going to have her have a nervous breakdown or something like that. She truly needs to be somewhere quiet, calm and serene. Where she just takes care of her children, plays with them, and doesn't get upset and angry every time she blinks.

Back