Days of our Lives Peacock Christmas special

I don't mind it. I'll pay for a month, watch some of the holiday movies, etc. that they have on there, check out some of the original series I see advertised, and then turn it off.

Why did they wait until the week it comes out to let us know that it was only available on Peacock Premium? I get it with my Xfinity package, but I can understand why people are upset who usually watch the free version of Peacock.

As I remember it, they didn't. They must not have because when I signed up yesterday, they didn't have any CC information saved.

You can usually sign up for the trial, then immediately go to your account settings and cancel. Most of these services and applications will let you do that without ending the free trial. Or immediately set a reminder in whatever task system you use (a reminder in Google, a sticky note with the date on your computer, whatever).

I will be able to watch because I have Peacock Premium. That and Youtube are my entertainment on my hotspot.

Is anyone besides me liking the NEW Sonny on the Peacock shows? I like him better than the old Sonny.

That is so when you forget to cancel at end of year, they can automatically continue your Premium by charging your card. Clever of them, huh? (You could cancel at any time, not wait the year, it is so different for the various TV services...I won't get it at all)

Back