Days of Our Lives - Thu., Apr. 30, 2015

Thanks for the summary, Jason.

DaysD, I was going to say the same thing about Dr Dan. He's probably
upset he didn't save the day. I bet his superhero costume was in the
cleaners and he couldn't get there in time :)

I enjoyed the flashbacks with Kristen. Since there isn't a body, she'll
might turn up again.

I thought it was funny how Theresa was telling the Italian cop what happened.
They took my baby out of my body. LOL I'm surprised Dr Mandrake kept
notes about the operation. It's going to come in handy later. As of now,
they don't know Christopher is sick.

I guess the Italian cops aren't like the Salem ones. If you do something wrong, you
go to jail.

I didn't realize Eve and Rafe hadn't met before. It was nice to see Eve
with men instead of boys.. too bad she called Cole later.

Jen's top looked like one worn for baseball. We also so another plane
set. Maybe one day we'll see Tori on a plane.

I was surprised at how much I liked the Eve and Rafe scenes. I'm not sure I see a romance there but I think I could definitely see a friendship and as I said before I'm all for anything that will have Eve sitting at the adult table. Of course the first thing she HAD to do after talking to Rafe was call Cole. :beat:

Every time I see Jennifer obsess over Eve having that stupid jacket I start to grow nostalgic for the days where we had Serena blathering on about elephants. Good times, good times.

Speaking of Serena did anyone understand what exactly had her knickers in a twist today? She has her 200k and Xander has his diamonds. So shouldn't they pretty much be square? I just feel like I missed something.

As of now, they don't know Christopher is sick.

Kristen told Brady that Christopher was sick and that they needed Jeannie T's bone marrow.

Speaking of Serena did anyone understand what exactly had her knickers in a twist today? She has her 200k and Xander has his diamonds. So shouldn't they pretty much be square? I just feel like I missed something.

I didn't get it either but sounds like there is more background here. We also learned that he and Serena were lovers. Not sure if we already knew that.

Brady was deeply in love with Kristen so I can understand his concern for her. As for Marlena, I think she has been in shock since Kristen, not John or Paul answered the door. First Kristen, then gun shots, having a gun shoved in her face, the struggle resulting Kirsten's supposed demise. Melanie and Theresa walk in with the baby, than enter Brady, how about cops everywhere. This woman is getting one blast after another. It's no wonder she looks dazed and out of it.

Melanie can sometimes be a babbling nut but she makes me laugh. I feel the writing makes her a "Toddler" as she has been labelled. They can only work with what their given. I'm just happy we didn't have to spend ah hour with obnoxious young WILLIAM. Talk about a Toddler.

I was thinking of something. When the police said no one could leave and Marlena asked Brady if "his family" had lawyers over there, what about Jeannie T calling Shane??? He's in the ISA. I'm sure one call from Theresa would've had that place swarming with ISA agents.

I think all the flashbacks were so "newer viewers" who have not seen the years and years of bad blood between Marlena/Kristen, the DiMeras, Brady/Kristen, etc. would understand a bit, the "justice" of Kristen's "demise".

Whether she is really dead, guess we will find out in a year or two. LOL

Daniel climbed right back up on his high horse with Nicole, I am hoping she truly is done with him. Seems to me, I remember that Melanie asked her father once if he knew a Dr. Mandrake there at the hospital, and nope, never heard of him. That is what sent Melanie to Nicole's investigative abilities via computer, and they found the man. But that was the end of it for Nicole. Now, just exactly WHY should Nicole have told Daniel? She was right, he can keep information about others to himself, but she has to tell him every detail. His daughter is a grown woman (supposedly), a nurse, one who has had to take care of herself and did so very easily in various countries in Europe. That same daughter lied to him about going to see her mother.....but he is mad at Nicole. Added insult to injury with that quick babbling phone call, that told the man nothing!!!! Amazing!

If I remember correctly when Xander first showed up it was mentioned that he and Serena had hooked up after Eric left Africa join the priesthood.

Which brings me to my question: how did Eric end up with the elephant??

I'm sure one call from Theresa would've had that place swarming with ISA agents.
Given the recent history of the ISA (safe house blown up, failed effort to "get" Stefano for arms trafficking, and the inane stab at railroading EJ for the Stefano "murder," would this have been a good thing? The Italian police might have arrested the whole bunch of them and charged them with professional incompetence.

Which brings me to my question: how did Eric end up with the elephant??

Eric & Serena bought elephants at the same time. Obviously, Serena was having an affair with Xander or something at the same time as Eric...or right after Eric had decided to become a priest; so they broke up, went their separate ways until Eric had wound up his work in Africa and made arrangements to leave (could have been just a short time. Anyway, Serena stashed the diamonds in his elephant, or switched them, whichever, and then they had to wait several years (Eric put all his stuff in storage) until Eric got his things back out of storage

Yes, there is not a single convoluted thing about this elephant affair, not at all, it makes total perfect sense. :confused:

And I would have liked it a lot better instead of fast forwarding through it, if it had taken place over a month instead of a year, or a decade, or whatever it has been now. I haven't paid attention, as you can see.

And why aren't the police asking for passports??? Of course Melanie's will be in that suitcase of a purse she carries because everyone in Salem has a passport and carries it with them at all times.

Back