Days of Our Lives - Thu., Apr. 9, 2015

Sonny knew Will's big article was on Paul and him being a "Dimera" and Will lied straight to his face about it being about a school budget and scraping it. He even attempts to lie about how he knows Paul's mom is in town. Sonny knows his husband is nothing but a bald-faced liar. Great start at winning back your husband's trust Will. :rotfl:

Melanie has got to stop acting like a little kid. She just has to. Those cutesy faces when she was trying to convince Jorge to let her off the hook on the plasma she swiped, and then to give her another.
And shame on Jorge. Just because Theresa came in shooting off insulting comments right and left is no reason for Jorge to cave into Melanie's puppy dog faces. She refused to tell him who she was trying to protect, why she wanted/needed it, what it is she wants to find out.....
Jorge should have refused. He was being a good friend, she wasn't. She already had done something which would have gotten him in deep trouble.

Hey Poirot, I saw it mentioned elsewhere that Jorge called Melanie "Nancy Drew". :rotfl:

Ok, fess up, which of you spectator members is really a DAYS spy because I can't count the number of times Melanie has been called that on this board since we started guessing that she'd single handedly solve the baby mystery. :rotfl:

Do I recall correctly that Victor was involved in helping his friends, Daniel's parents, with the use of Maggie's eggs from the egg bank? Is it also possible that Victor was the sperm donor which, when Maggie's egg was fertilized, was implanted into Daniel's mother? Thus, Victor could be both Godfather AND birth father. Ha ha. That would be funny.

Thanks Jason

I've mentioned recently Mel was Nancy Drew too :)

So, history has changed once again in Salem. Oh well. Maybe we need to just
stop remembering the past since the writers have.

Interesting what Victor said about Xander in front of Brady. Some kind of
put down. We also learn Victor taking money from Xander.

I had no idea Daniel and Brady knew each other when they were younger.
Philip got mentioned too. I guess Kate sent Philip to some sort of summer camp.

I had no idea Florida had Bureau of Investigation. I wonder if they call
themselves the FBI

Ticked off about Will lying again to Sonny.

Jorge gave Mel (Daniel's sidekick) another sample of Theresa's plasma.

Things are happening in Salem.

Do I recall correctly that Victor was involved in helping his friends, Daniel's parents, with the use of Maggie's eggs from the egg bank? Is it also possible that Victor was the sperm donor which, when Maggie's egg was fertilized, was implanted into Daniel's mother? Thus, Victor could be both Godfather AND birth father. Ha ha. That would be funny.
That can't happen because Melanie and Philip were married. She was even pregnant with his baby (which she miscarried). Having Victor turn out to be Daniel's father would mean that Melanie was married to and pregnant by her own uncle. Incest is not done on the daytime soaps (excluding instances of rape and on Passions, which is no longer on the air).
I believe it has been said on the show that the egg was fertilized with Daniel's father's sperm.
No, it's never been said that George Jonas was Daniel's biological father. Until we're told otherwise, we have to assume that's how it played out, Maggie's egg and George Jonas' sperm.

Back