Days of Our Lives - Thu., Apr. 9, 2020

They are really dragging out the reveal of Mickey not being Eric and Sarah's daughter. Will Eric spit it out already?

Where the heck did Nicole go? They could have at least had her say she had to go pick Holly up so Eric could talk to Sarah.

I liked Justin, Jack, Jennifer and Roman at the hospital to support Kayla, and to see if Steve came through. However, I knew they would take the entire show to have him open his eye.

And it does seem they have NOT started up anything new yet,..........which is surprising, being May sweeps is coming up.

The only new things that I see coming up is custody for baby David, and Orpheus' role in the story. We also don't know what the fallout about baby Mickey will entail. Will Sarah fight to keep her, or will Kristen go crazy again after realizing her daughter is alive but kept from her all of these months by Xander and Victor. I also don't think the story of the night of the accident is totally over and I believe Maggie will be exonerated. Also, is Stefano really gone or will he come back as someone else?

I totally agree with KathyLu and Jen67 the story isn't over.... Not only do I believe Maggie wasn't drunk, but lightly concussed and Summer's beverages splashed around so she thought she was the driver (maybe Summer pulled her into the driver's side when she fled) but in all the confusion of the night Eric/Rex's and Sarah's baby is out there just fine, and Mickey doesn't belong to Brady and Kristen...... given they write so far ahead they left this vague in case they needed to change anything.... and guess what they do.... this is terrible...... horrible.......

Well, they haven't really left it vague as to Mickey really being Kristen and Brady's baby, especially with the birthmark that Kristen saw before Rachel was taken to the nursery.

But what IS vague is that there were 2 other babies born that night. Maybe Baby Horton is with Mr./Mrs. Williams or Mr./Mrs. McCloud and one of those babies actually died.

Back